Forums
May 14, 2024, 05:28 AM

Author Topic: No Rules BnG - It's the right thing to do.  (Read 13732 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: No Rules BnG - It's the right thing to do.
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2012, 05:24 PM »
lets clanner bitch

Smoking proud.

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2012, 05:28 PM »
I always get mad if someone starts to play lame
If some1 start to play lame as you its not the reason to hate them  ;D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2012, 05:37 PM »

I never start to play lame IDIOT

Offline Random00

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2012, 05:43 PM »
What exactly is working well about the current scheme? Give me an example, because all icaan see is complaint after complaint after complaint...

I had no problems this trl season so far. And when I look at the recent complaints, I see more complaints about someone faking, than I see for bng...
I always supported NRBnG, but imo the current rules work as well at the moment.

Offline K1NG

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2012, 05:47 PM »
When I saw This post i thought...  " Uh.. maybe any lame player wants some attention in TUS " when i Realize It was Komo!!!???  :o  OMG

jAjajajaj Komo  posted this because he doesnt play TUS anymore... WTF man?? i would like to see you playing against a cheap player throwing you nades of 4 in a hole... stop talking trash about this... BnG must be with its rules just as it is Already... funny to see you asking for no rules at BnG when you dont play TUS anymore... and what do you want with this? that they agree with you to chAnge rules and then you can feel like The Hero of TUS?? dont make me laugh
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:04 PM by K1NG »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2012, 05:59 PM »
whats wrong with u all ? whats the point trying to put everysingle scheme with no rules? the schemes are amazing as they are , let them alone xD

Offline K1NG

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 06:01 PM »
whats wrong with u all ? whats the point trying to put everysingle scheme with no rules? the schemes are amazing as they are , let them alone xD

I Never agreed with you and never dealt with you, but I LOVE YOU For those words...

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 06:03 PM »
The NFL is the largest sports league in North America. They are f@#!ing huge! They change there rules every year . . . . Just saying.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 06:11 PM »
k1ng, I think with my record amount of BnG League games played, against every type of player is more than sufficient evidence to back up my claims and opinions, I have played against more cheap players than you could possibly imagine, if you care to watch all 230 or whatever BnG's I have played for TuS singles at least 40 of those were against cheap players, and you should watch how I handle those situations.

I don't understand why you say "i would like to see you playing against a cheap player throwing you nades of 4 in a hole" when I could literally show you hundreds of games from my replays folder, and you could find for yourself more than enough from my TuS games.

Also, has it not occured to you that I stopped playing TuS for a reason? Has it also not occured to you that I may wish to start playing TuS again if I am interested in possible changes to the way things work?

I am not the only person who supports NrBnG, in fact, many people have suggested this scheme long before me, I have seen alot of players request NrBnG, and it would be nice to see their support right now.

What's this talk about me being some sort of hero? Why can't you say something about the subject of the thread? Instead of talking about me, let's talk about NrBnG please?

Offline K1NG

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 06:50 PM »
I have played for TuS singles at least 40 of those were against cheap players, and you should watch how I handle those situations.

This is how you handle it:

there r some of us that really Know how to play BnG (roperz, Dj m4rio, myself... and others) who don't do such a lame thing ^^

I didn't want to join this complains But THIS POST and generally YOU making such a dumb thread made me intervene...

However... about this topic my opinion is that Keep this scheme just as it is and if you want a NrBnG Send it to Free league, but Classic Scheme should not be removed just because some people can't play BnG fairly or just don't know how to play it.

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 07:28 PM »
so is this NRBng anchored or unanchored?
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Guaton

« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 07:34 PM »

I Never agreed with you and never dealt with you, but I LOVE YOU For those words...

i dont know u and i dont remember talking with u about something to be agree or not , i dont like ur "i know bng i pwn u dont" self description (like ur last post) , but well... cool XD

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 07:41 PM »

I never start to play lame IDIOT
Oh and one more, Ariejl, if some one answer you its not reason to insult them  ;D

Offline Husk

« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 07:49 PM »

there r some of us that really Know how to play BnG (roperz, Dj m4rio, myself... and others) who don't do such a lame thing ^^

I thought the thumb-on-screen was just an urban legend, do some people actually do this?

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 07:59 PM »
i feel like a thumb on the screen would be useless unless you had a transparent thumb
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi