Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:03 AM

Author Topic: Question regarding T17 schemes and its leagues  (Read 678 times)

Offline Kaleu

Question regarding T17 schemes and its leagues
« on: August 16, 2023, 12:06 AM »
Senator wrote this in my complaint topic:
TTL scheme is used for both island and cave. Likewise TUS Allround T17 scheme is used for both island and cave. Your both games were played with the Allround league scheme.

I've been using Deadcode's scheme for Island T17 in any league. I never knew I had to use Deadcode's scheme for cave and island if it's TTL.
And the classic T17 scheme for cave and island in allround.
I didn't know it was the standard rule for these leagues... Ofcourse I know when players agree on scheme it doesn't matter, but where is it written? Am I the only one doing it wrong? I will have a look at recent TTL/ Classic matches.
I can't be the only one, lol.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Senator

Re: Question regarding T17 schemes and its leagues
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 07:16 AM »
League schemes are connected to the leagues, not map types. For example TTL scheme description says "This scheme must be played in TRL/TTL league(s)."

edit: Also, on Leagues basic info page the only scheme linked to TTL is Deadcode's scheme. And Allround league has only 1 scheme for T17.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 07:38 AM by Senator »

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 07:49 AM »
League schemes are connected to the leagues, not map types. For example TTL scheme description says "This scheme must be played in TRL/TTL league(s)."

edit: Also, on Leagues basic info page the only scheme linked to TTL is Deadcode's scheme. And Allround league has only 1 scheme for T17.

any self respecting league tus player i think should have a complete set of schemes in case there is a clanner or 1v1

I have not yet studied the difference between the T17 classic league and TTL schemes, so at the moment I can’t say something for sure

but I think why not make t17 deadcode scheme for all t17 leagues? for example

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 06:02 PM »
I've always thought Deadcode's scheme was projected exclusively for Island maps
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2023, 03:17 PM »
Deadcode's scheme is for both island and caverns and works really nicely in caverns because you get 2 more minutes before sudden death so reduces boring predictable sudden death match ups as longer rounds with more damage before this moment. Also taking out the 50hp long bow is way better too.