Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:48 PM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Games 237817 and 237816  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Kaleu

Re: Games 237817 and 237816
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2023, 12:14 PM »
Alright Keep the reports then, pointess tô discuss It at this point. Mods arent considering the language barrier.
But seriusly rb clan, do you think you are special at this point tô pick twice our least liked scheme in classic? lol. Its well known for all that im a t17 hater, i repeat, we accepted becausse ttl is meaningless.
Next time its our pick vs ur pick, no deals

@Senator
Cave t17 is the same isnt It? I thougjt It was.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 12:18 PM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2023, 12:25 PM »
Alright Keep the reports then, pointess tô discuss It at this point. Mods arent considering the language barrier.
But seriusly rb clan, do you think you are special at this point tô pick twice our least liked scheme in classic? lol. Its well known for all that im a t17 hater, i repeat, we accepted becausse ttl is meaningless.
Next time its our pick vs ur pick, no deals

@Senator
Cave t17 is the same isnt It? I thougjt It was.

haha, I'll start with the fact that it was Camper who offered us to play a clanner, two t17 games, to which we agreed.

You should look at the first lines of your partner's message in the log screenshot I uploaded above.

I think you are starting to write nonsense

No offense, and on the facts

There were no deals here, there was an offer to play

Offline Senator

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2023, 12:32 PM »
Yes there was probably a language barrier but why should the games then be treated as TTL? One side thought it was TUS Allround and the other TTL. Based on that chat I'd put the games in TUS Allround. If anything, the games should be voided cos no clear agreement.

TTL scheme is used for both island and cave. Likewise TUS Allround T17 scheme is used for both island and cave. Your both games were played with the Allround league scheme.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 12:34 PM by Senator »

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2023, 12:38 PM »
In general, do what you want and what you want with these reports, at least delete these games. I see where it's going. We are offered to play, then they try to accuse us of something. And you want to activate the clanners on the party this way? I think it will be the other way around.

I reported the league we agreed to play.
Where am I wrong here? That you can't take 2 minutes to download scheme for TTL? Or that we agreed with you? Or ask to create a game because you don't have scheme for clanner?

Judging by your reaction, you do not want to lose points in the classic league.
In this case, you agree among yourselves what you want to play.
Then already offer games to another clan.

I wrote my opinion, let the moderator decide what to do.

That's all, I don't answer here anymore, I don't see the point
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 12:42 PM by Lancelot »

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2023, 12:40 PM »
Yes there was probably a language barrier but why should the games then be treated as TTL? One side thought it was TUS Allround and the other TTL. Based on that chat I'd put the games in TUS Allround. If anything, the games should be voided cos no clear agreement.

TTL scheme is used for both island and cave. Likewise TUS Allround T17 scheme is used for both island and cave. Your both games were played with the Allround league scheme.

I don't mind if the games are moved to another league.

But I will be against it if TTL clanners are canceled

Initially, our clan wanted to play a TTL league, this is indicated in the screenshot

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2023, 12:48 PM »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2023, 02:53 PM »
Let's use your own logic here. You initally offered and insisted for TTL as you mentioned multiple times including the logs, now why it's a huge problem to give up to change to TTL league? You are lacking sportsmanship here, you won both games, you are not being injured with this change, but we obviously are, because we were not able to pick what we like, if it was classic we would never pick T17/ Let you pick for us. As I said before, it's our least liked scheme. I never get involved in TUS league complaints unless I am in my right.
I already told you it was a language/communication mistake, if it's not enough and you wanna lack sportsmanship it's your choice. Period.
I'm out.

edit: I dont want games to be void, its not fair, they won and the games keep
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 03:00 PM by Kaleu »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2023, 03:00 PM »
Let's use your own logic here. You initally offered and insisted for TTL as you mentioned multiple times including the logs, now why it's a huge problem to give up to change to TTL league? You are lacking sportsmanship here, you won both games, you are not being injured with this change, but we obviously are, because we were not able to pick what we like, if it was classic we would never pick T17/ Let you pick for us. As I said before, it's our least liked scheme. I never get involved in TUS league complaints unless I am in my right.
I already told you it was a language/communication mistake, if it's not enough and you wanna lack sportsmanship it's your choice. Period.
I'm out.

edit: I dont want games to be void, its not fair, they won and the games keep

I don't mind, let it be TTL

Offline Senator

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2023, 04:16 PM »
Okay I'll move them to TTL. Peace <3