• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Savage
« on: October 10, 2011, 10:19 PM »
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:30 PM by Gabriel »
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline avirex

Re: Savage
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 01:19 AM »
savage = crash?

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 01:43 AM »
pick some new maps man dont be a noob lol  ;D

not like there is anything illegal in picking the same maps over and over, just something incredibly lame

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 06:16 AM »
That's funny, I remember Savage actually played nothing but that map in FB days too. There should definitely be a rule against more than a few uses per season, though for shopper... TUS should consider enforcing random maps since they're very easy to make from a cavern level, and much more fair.

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 06:37 AM »
I wrote some general rules on map abuse a while back:

-For the schemes Team17, BnG, Elite, and Hysteria, the host must use a unique (never played by himself or his clan) random map generated in the in-game editor for that specific game (so you must left click on a map template until getting a map you like). You may edit the map with the in-game editor if such editing is obvious, though the map must still be unique, and no using .PNG files. The game may be declared void or auto-loss for you if your map choice violates this rule.
-Do not frequently choose the same map to play on in any scheme. If you really overuse a map, we may give you a warning to stop, which could lead to a short ban if it is not followed.

For shopper I think it would make sense to allow all maps, but enforce random maps if either team requests them.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 07:25 AM »
Good idea Mab, but you would have to eleborate on what is "frequently choose the same map" some people might play 5 a season, all on that map, lame, some might play that map 5 times in a Season, but play 20-30 different maps also, for me this is ok.

1st part I totally agree with btw xD

Perhaps a % would work? For example

You may use a map for 10% of your total played games, so if you do like 60 shoppers, you can use a map 6 times, 70, 7, etc.

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 07:58 AM »
For the schemes Team17, BnG, Elite, and Hysteria
I don't agree BnG maps should be regenerated every time. I have a bunch of cool maps by Ramone, I always pick it randomly and everybody's happy :P

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 10:50 AM »
the host must use a unique (never played by himself or his clan)
You can't proove it and I'll never believe people in #Ag (except some, but they are few).

So this rule has no sense to be.
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 10:52 AM »
not like there is anything illegal in picking the same maps over and over
Actually there is, or was, or it has been talked about... not sure now. :)

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 11:10 AM »
For the schemes Team17, BnG, Elite, and Hysteria
I don't agree BnG maps should be regenerated every time. I have a bunch of cool maps by Ramone, I always pick it randomly and everybody's happy :P

Are you sure people know it's saved? In any case, it increases everyone's skill to continually play on different maps, and there's no good reason to use repeats. Saving time shouldn't be an issue, it doesn't take much time to make a BnG map.

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 11:36 AM »
Are you sure people know it's saved? In any case, it increases everyone's skill to continually play on different maps, and there's no good reason to use repeats. Saving time shouldn't be an issue, it doesn't take much time to make a BnG map.
Then delete all bng map packs from tus to don't confuse people ::)

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Husk

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 01:02 PM »
Then delete all bng map packs from tus to don't confuse people ::)

they are there to show how easy it is to make ur own BnG maps [x

Offline angus

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 11:20 PM »
Personally, those players made me losing interest about this league.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 11:25 PM »
You`re leaving us angus? :(

Offline seBa

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 03:20 AM »
I wrote some general rules on map abuse a while back:

-For the schemes Team17, BnG, Elite, and Hysteria, the host must use a unique (never played by himself or his clan) random map generated in the in-game editor for that specific game (so you must left click on a map template until getting a map you like). You may edit the map with the in-game editor if such editing is obvious, though the map must still be unique, and no using .PNG files.

If this rule exist I think that all maps of this kind of schemes must be deleted from TUS's map database.