Forums
May 09, 2024, 11:47 PM

Author Topic: schemes  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
schemes
« on: July 03, 2011, 11:34 AM »
 week ago i played my first tus game in years, the guy picked shopper and i threw him a grenade from the ground, he said i cowed and i told him that afr is not a shopper rule and that if it was he should ignore it in order to become an overall better christian. obviously i wanted to cover my back so i minimized and opened the tus mainpage, in around 2 minutes i couldnt find a single mention of this so the question is simple, where are the scheme rules?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Maciej

Re: schemes
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 11:39 AM »

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 11:40 AM »
They're well hidden indeed.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Alien

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 11:42 AM »
actually it can't be easier.

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 11:46 AM »
Actually read what you wrote again. Of course it can be easier. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 11:49 AM »
so any of those schemes can be used in the league?
and are you saying scheme rules have been uploaded by random people?
and yeah, i guess i shouldnt have been looking under rules to find scheme rules, thats under schemes, thats basically a pkataform to share schemes between users, and when you upload one you can write the rules and thats were league players go to check league scheme rules.

this is my question is, why the f@#!?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Alien

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 11:53 AM »
Actually read what you wrote again. Of course it can be easier. :D

where is the challenge for yourself, if it is too easy ? ;p

ropa, green hooks...

also useful site : http://worms2d.info/

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 11:53 AM »
and why does wooka think afr makes sense? and why didnt anyone tell him he is wrong.

edit: ive noticed some scheme pages have "this scheme can be used in classic league" so iguess what one does is browse through all tbe different uploads for a particular scheme until he finds this text to be able tosee the rules for that said scheme. and then theres hoping those rules make sense, but for one i did find (with help) they were wrong.

i dont know what to make about all this.

edit: alien shut up i know all rules by heart im trying to lead people into an excercise of thought.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 11:56 AM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Alien

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 11:58 AM »
and why does wooka think afr makes sense? and why didnt anyone tell him he is wrong.

edit: ive noticed some scheme pages have "this scheme can be used in classic league" so iguess what one does is browse through all tbe different uploads for a particular scheme until he finds this text to be able tosee the rules for that said scheme. and then theres hoping those rules make sense, but for one i did find (with help) they were wrong.

i dont know what to make about all this.

edit: alien shut up i know all rules by heart im trying to lead people into an excercise of thought.

no problem your welcome :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2011, 12:05 PM »
I just find it funny AFR is a rule in Shopper/WxW although the scheme allows weapon drops that exclusively must be used on ground...

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2011, 12:20 PM »
ropa has a point. It kinda gives people to upload rules to their scheme uploads and tailor them to their preferences. We never got round to having a set "scheme rules" text went back and forth between me and MI for awhile.

on the note of afr.. its one of these rules that kinda has come into play over the years. Indeed in shopper its more common for afr to be accepted as a league rule.

I prefer shopper without afr and cows, ss, axe, minigun but that probably won't happen again lol

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 01:59 PM »

im pretty sure we had a vote about this when tus was first starting, i was just doing something because no1 else wanted to at the time, you were too busy bashing tus to care

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2011, 02:17 PM »
ive noticed some scheme pages have "this scheme can be used in classic league" so iguess what one does is browse through all tbe different uploads for a particular scheme until he finds this text to be able tosee the rules for that said scheme.

In the scheme list, there's a column named "classic league" and classic schemes got a checkmark there. Also it is possible to click on this column to sort the schemes by classic league. So they all come up.
However this wasn't a problem before, because TUS scheme database was small and all the schemes were easy to find. (Currently TUS schemes is the most outdated part of TUS.)

WookA is right, I remember we got a poll going to see whether people want AFR to be in the rules or not.
and thanks for dragging WookA here. Hi WookA :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2011, 02:23 PM »
hi MI :)

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 03:26 PM »
(Currently TUS schemes is the most outdated part of TUS.)

Ah that's why I can't translate the strings here?