Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:16 AM

Author Topic: Should something like this be called a communitty?  (Read 13142 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Should something like this be called a communitty?
« on: June 12, 2012, 02:54 AM »
Hi guys, specailly my fos friends!

Recently We joined by popular votes a member called "y0u" who called himself as "oldschooler" player.

Well, using my fonts inside fos comunitty, i opened a fast investigation to know who are this player.

Sure as Impossible said He was a fake account. Not surprise sure.

:-\ What surprised me is some players who blamed in every tus forum in the last afternoon are the responsable to manage the "y0u" account.  :-\

Yes my friends, the players who were reading our pvt forum and breaking TUS rules it waaaas...

FOS COMMUNITY !!!

Yeah, i am glad to announce EVERY FOS MEMBER IS ENVOLVED IN THIS CASE HAHAHAHAAHAH.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

1) Profe, how can u discovered it?

I had one person inside FoS Comunitty, its a old member who help me using a social network to send me a pm.
Where u should be, thanks a lot, friend! You were kinda important for TUS and for us!

2) Profe, how u did to get the delinquents?

Tonight i joined #ag using the y0u nickname and i tried to make some comunication with Peja and Avirex. Peja was smart and he didnt talk with me. But Avirex... pfff hauehauehuaheuaheauhe He didnt say his pass bank account because i didnt ask hehehehehehehehe

3) Profe, what FoS member wanted using a fake account to join eS clan?

Prolly read our forum. As u guys know, the FoS members are composed by mm, ckc and tdc members in the biggest number. They read our private forum, just this, They hadnt time to try play clanners.

4) Profe, what members are envolved in the fake account case?

All. FoS has a thread in his private forum where they agreed how act it.
Barman / Avirex / Walrus did the TO with our mates and Peja / Avirex was joinning our pvt forum to read the threads.

5) Profe, do u have proofs or are u fcking drunk?

Yeah i have it! I have a full chatlog attached here to everyone read it. Also i printed the screens in JPG format to show i am not lying.

;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Special congratz to the fos member who told me all, Lalo to teach me how act in Alias Police and to everyone who knows how i am honest, cool guy and a good mate to play worms.
 :-\ I know, my clan has fails and we are growing up with the time. But in all our life we neva broke some rule propositally. As a clan, we are fairly and we just play clanners following the rules.

Its sad to see FoS members doing it, as i said, Peja is my friend, as Walrus and even Avirex being troll i like to play with him. I just wondering what FoS did in the past broking other rules or what FoS can do it in the future...  :-\

Offline Asbest

Re: Should something like this be called a communitty?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 03:08 AM »
WAHHAAAHAHAHAHAAHHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Asbest

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 03:08 AM »
OWNED.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 03:09 AM »
Hehe it was fun while it lasted :D  And as far as breaking TUS rules, what rule was broken?  Having 2 accounts?  What a horrible crime, lol.  No TUS games were played, nor were they going to be played.  We were just having a bit of fun, and it was great fun.  If anything, it just makes FoS more infamous!  Greetings from the #1 alias community on wormnet gwahaha.  The only regret I have is not being able to log onto your forums anymore on the y0u account ;D

BTW, i liked the part of your post where you were interviewing yourself, so ive got just one more question...why would you let some random who shows up one day join your clan the next day after he posts a join request?  y0u were so desperate for ropers, y0u tripped over y0urself to let y0u in.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:12 AM by TheWalrus »

Offline Asbest

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 03:10 AM »
Can't stop laughing rly.

Offline Asbest

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 03:15 AM »
Oh,nice laughing before sleep,and gj profe. :) lmao fos...epic idiots...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 03:17 AM »
rofl f@#!ing epic ever blaster mega pwned gj
you forgot to mention that teh majority of fights in tus are promoted by fos in group.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Asbest

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 03:19 AM »
Omg...Even After 10 min can't stop laughing rly....MUHAHAHAHHAHAH so f@#!ing owned... All this foshit pile lol...

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 03:22 AM »
Americans... rofl the simbol of human stupidity.  XDDD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Asbest

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 03:26 AM »
Lol @ walrus...Poor guy with his optimistic hopefull lol...

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 03:46 AM »
BTW, i liked the part of your post where you were interviewing yourself, so ive got just one more question...why would you let some random who shows up one day join your clan the next day after he posts a join request?  y0u were so desperate for ropers, y0u tripped over y0urself to let y0u in.

Oh sorry i forgot to talk about it, Wal.

I always knew about "y0u" being alias. My partner warned me about this act in the same day who the fake opened the tryout. But i need to let u join us to You guys make solid proofs. Tbh I was waiting u play clanners with us to try a ban in TUS leagues but today i saw it u wouldnt go to play. Damn, could be perfect if u guys should play at least 1 clanner :\

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 04:26 AM »
Greetings from the #1 alias community on wormnet gwahaha.  

ROFL

What a bunch of f@#!ing losers.

the FoS members are composed by mm, ckc and tdc members in the biggest number.

There are no members of fos in CKC, know what you're saying before you insult us lol
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:33 AM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 04:29 AM »
Hehe it was fun while it lasted :D  And as far as breaking TUS rules, what rule was broken?  Having 2 accounts?  What a horrible crime, lol.  No TUS games were played, nor were they going to be played.  We were just having a bit of fun, and it was great fun.  If anything, it just makes FoS more infamous!  Greetings from the #1 alias community on wormnet gwahaha.  The only regret I have is not being able to log onto your forums anymore on the y0u account ;D

BTW, i liked the part of your post where you were interviewing yourself, so ive got just one more question...why would you let some random who shows up one day join your clan the next day after he posts a join request?  y0u were so desperate for ropers, y0u tripped over y0urself to let y0u in.

PFF, maaaann...  ure a worms player, would think as estrategist... he accepted you guys on eS to do this investigation, and make this really funny and pwner topic... and it worked really really nice! kkkkk
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:41 AM by Thouson »

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 04:37 AM »
I don't see the sense on all these calling names, it's like you're all mad or something lol

All these FoS guys did was reading your private forums by faking an apparent player (nice nickname btw, you're veeeeeery creative) big deal lol, give yourselves a break ffs...