Forums
May 23, 2024, 10:25 PM

Author Topic: Should something like this be called a communitty?  (Read 13297 times)

Offline TheWalrus

Re: Should something like this be called a communitty?
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2012, 08:01 PM »
all ppl thinks about reN being alias but no one can proof. If no one can proof He isnt an alias. It's kinda logical.

But if someone has proofs pls contact me.
Well, its incredibly obvious that hes an alias, but if you want more proof:  An US or UK player wouldn't join eS, he wouldn't be able to communicate with you guys.  I can barely understand any of you, its like your an all-star team of terrible english speakers.  Which is fine, doesn't bother me.  Gengar was on your squad, but lets be honest here, even though Gengar is from US, that guy never spoke english lol.

If at any point you need further proof, read the post below.....
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 08:12 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline Tomi

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2012, 08:09 PM »
any other thing you will cry for? xDD this is ridiculous what you are doing here :D

Offline Peja

« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2012, 08:36 PM »
dunno he said he is from wwp:

How many time You play online in WA? Played WA a little years ago. Played WWP online for 4-5 years.

maybe our wwp guys know more about this.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2012, 08:43 PM »
lmao @ all this drama!!!!!
it makes me want to get active again :)

There are people that really cares too much about this game!

F<3S

Offline darKz

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2012, 09:21 PM »
There was no reN on WWP, at least none who played CBC.. That much I can tell. ;)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #110 on: June 14, 2012, 02:40 AM »
I know who reN is. :D
Look at his e-mail, there is just 1 person I know that I talked to about ren&stimpy quite a lot.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:44 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #111 on: June 14, 2012, 02:46 AM »
Hahahaha it is you isn't it?!?  FoS should give you an award for infiltrating eS before we did.  Clanabus strikes again, i should be struck down for not realizing it was you before now.  

Of course we would be shown up by the master of alias haha.  That explains reN's inactivity.  He was off playing diablo 3 :)

« Reply #112 on: June 14, 2012, 02:47 AM »
kkkk

you will need professor skills to discover if reN is an alias ornot

Offline Anubis

« Reply #113 on: June 14, 2012, 02:47 AM »
Hahahaha it is you isn't it?!?  FoS should give you an award for infiltrating eS before we did.  Clanabus strikes again, i should be struck down for not realizing it was you before now.  
Nah, I don't participate in W:A anymore, and prolly never will again. But having that e-mail only rings 1 bell. ^^
If I were to alias I would start learning a language that noone would expect me to speak. I remember when I learned Portuguese to alias as zilian, I even remember nino teaching me. xD
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:50 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2012, 02:53 AM »
Hahahaha it is you isn't it?!?  FoS should give you an award for infiltrating eS before we did.  Clanabus strikes again, i should be struck down for not realizing it was you before now. 
Nah, I don't participate in W:A anymore, and prolly never will again. But having that e-mail only rings 1 bell. ^^
Well, neither do I, worms isnt even on my radar.  I don't know that email though, the great anubis knows more than i do.  I still think it is you, oh great bearded one.  And if it isn't, its hilarious that the eS clan doesn't recognize an alias when they see one. 

Offline Anubis

« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2012, 02:58 AM »
Hahahaha it is you isn't it?!?  FoS should give you an award for infiltrating eS before we did.  Clanabus strikes again, i should be struck down for not realizing it was you before now. 
Well, neither do I, worms isnt even on my radar.  I don't know that email though, the great anubis knows more than i do.  I still think it is you, oh great bearded one.  And if it isn't, its hilarious that the eS clan doesn't recognize an alias when they see one. 

If it's who it is I think then it's a good aliaser. :P But not gonna participate in witch hunting, gl all.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2012, 02:59 AM »
keep up guys, u make my job as leader more easy  :-*

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #117 on: June 14, 2012, 03:19 AM »
professor use your 'contacts' and 'double agents' to find out who reN is.  Shouldn't be that hard for a mastermind like yourself that took out fos with a simple gesticulation of your hand. 

Offline AlTarf

« Reply #118 on: June 14, 2012, 03:33 AM »
If it's who it is I think then it's a good aliaser. :P But not gonna participate in witch hunting, gl all.

Haha well I caught him myself before than anyone and he had to admit it in private. However I like the guy and ain't gonna mention no name.

« Reply #119 on: June 14, 2012, 04:13 AM »
Shouldn't be that hard for a mastermind like yourself that took out fos with a simple gesticulation of your hand. 

"the profefather" hehehe