Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:22 AM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12682 times)

Offline ANO

sm0k's video - FR
« on: August 04, 2011, 09:10 PM »
He can't write here so I've reported for him.

" just write there that i go banned and that's the prove i dont use macro .. and i cant use a script when i fr on space"

Offline darKz

Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 09:33 PM »
I don't find this warming very impressive tbh. You missed a lot of taps. I'd like to see a video of you playing TTRR. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 09:35 PM »
rofl this proofs nothing. its dämn obvious that he has used some scripts for most of his games. some polish ppl can post more information about the script i guess.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline ANO

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 09:42 PM »
ahhaha, spy man, i've never tought yu cammelo was an asshole like that.

Offline ANO

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 09:47 PM »
btw i really don't care about cheating, if someone is good is good. Even if he taps with his cock, I want to beat him, there aremany ways to tap and play. I do fr, yu probably 1 fr, someone script, someone mod  the kb like an UFO to tap better ahhah but what is the point? tap is not all, and it's ridiculous seeing 200 pages about that and also other 200 pages where people talk about the pwn and the importance of timing and flow. they are in contradiction. Let's play and don't care.

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 09:50 PM »
Ty. Its dämn ridiculous to see u protecting cheating just cus he is in the same clan with u lmfao!

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 09:51 PM »
yeah ANO, lol
this script allow you to not care about timing, so it gives you not only tap

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 09:59 PM »
thx for smite me, that is just pathetic ahahuahuahuh yu need to see some female part, and maybe yu didn't care about a tap.

Second, I don't talk about smoke because is in the same clan, we are in the same clan since 3 weeks, I am not a child as yui can see in my picture, I am 28 Cammello, cazzo! I know him for a long time, thus this is not the reason. But it's very annoying seeing people talk about fr, cheat, script every time. Most of yu probably have never tried this shit, and also most of yu can't do fr, but what yu know to do is talking.

Even if he cheated? boh, it's weird talk with persons that smite yu in this way ahahha this figures out why yu care about the cheating.

see yu tomorrow,
gn8

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2011, 10:06 PM »
awch ye, yu really need the triangle xD

Offline Alien

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 10:07 PM »
btw i really don't care about cheating, if someone is good is good. Even if he taps with his cock, I want to beat him, there aremany ways to tap and play. I do fr, yu probably 1 fr, someone script, someone mod  the kb like an UFO to tap better ahhah but what is the point? tap is not all, and it's ridiculous seeing 200 pages about that and also other 200 pages where people talk about the pwn and the importance of timing and flow. they are in contradiction. Let's play and don't care.

yes yes yes me me meh huahuahau

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 10:10 PM »
I never smited u and i do fr always. I never said that i care about taps but i care about cheats ofc. I ve tried script and it made my roping faster and much safer rofl, it should tell enough. u must ve been drunk at posting this shit here man

Offline Guaton

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 10:22 PM »
thx for smite me, that is just pathetic ahahuahuahuh yu need to see some female part, and maybe yu didn't care about a tap.

i think u are more pathetic than the ppl who is smiting u , because u care about karma lol

stop defending him , maybe before write such long posts u should get more information , as u read in MI's post , they have his methods to catch ppl who use scripts or whatever ...  maybe that roping is fake (on video, cos seriously i didnt see anything on that video) or maybe not... who knows .. but personally i dont care xD

Offline Devilage

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 10:40 PM »
this's not how smok ropes lol, atleast not how we used to warm... taps were faster and roping dif. i agree with darkz @rrtt replay.

Smoking proud.

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 10:40 PM »
wht bans?

I dont know whether he cheats or not (I dont care either tbh, how many other "cheaters" can rope like smok oO).

If he did use scripts in league games I cant defend that, but a ban seems too harsh for anyone, warning would be better.

smok is a nice guy, hes ok.
worm and learn

Offline Maciej

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 10:56 PM »
but Nail, we are talking about league games

and I agree with NC ofc, we use fr and we tried this script, instead on faster tap you get better controlled scroll, or how many times we missed shadow?

cheats are cheats, ppl use them to be better

and I really hoped smok would be fair... but near cheating, he used to lie too :)

anyway, MI said they found way to catch cheaters, he really rarely ban ppl and is f@#!ing objective. You really don't believe him?
Even after we found Sniper cheats he didn't ban him, he just let him time to stop cheating. MI banned him because Sniper still used this shit.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:05 PM by Maciej »