Forums
April 27, 2024, 05:07 PM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12667 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2011, 02:47 PM »
aw cute, he's telling us about his life in the ghetto
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Peja

« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2011, 03:04 PM »
lol ropa mostly when i read your postings i want to search you in spain and .... your ... until you bleed like a virgin. but your new custom title is amazing and tbh i like your sig.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2011, 03:06 PM »
well, I guess the difference is there is no one thing I stand about you.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Peja

« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2011, 03:19 PM »
well, I guess the difference is there is no one thing I stand about you.

oh you play the girl that is hard to get. anyway i would love to date you :-*

god damm its so exhausting to compensate Alien, i need to be annoying for 2 people.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 03:25 PM by Peja »

Offline theredi

« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2011, 07:50 PM »
this shit is getting more and more funny everyday :D i love our new sitcom ropa the annoying and rebellious teenager who is the best in every word he says. mmmm tell us more about ur splendid life.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2011, 08:12 PM »
this shit is getting more and more funny everyday :D i love our new sitcom ropa the annoying and rebellious teenager who is the best in every word he says. mmmm tell us more about ur splendid life.

you sound exactly like the guy in your avatar
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2011, 08:28 PM »
ropa stop to play Fonzie games, Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy BBBBBBBBBBUHAuhauhauha

Offline Devilage

« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2011, 12:45 AM »
lol I bet f4st is ropa.

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2011, 06:13 AM »
@Maciej,
I'll make a code that every time someone is talking about FR, the system changes everybody's signature to your FR history.

@Peja,
You're moderated.

Locked.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.