Forums
May 10, 2024, 09:46 PM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12767 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2011, 09:59 PM »
but is it me or some people in this thread rejoice about being acussed of cheating? it's as if they think people thinking they cheat makes them better ropers.

I don't know what you actually mean, but of course it's compliment if somebody thinks that you cheat (while you not), because you know, you got so good timing to make ppl believe you cheat (that you got so fast taps, seemed like cheat), it motivates :)

you sound like a girl, but really, I guess I'm just annoyed, I hate all this talk about finger rolling, cross hand roping, twitch gagging, fist facef@#!ing or whatever it is young people like doing to their spacebars nowadays. It makes me sick, it's as if people are trying to build a room starting from the ceiling, and then you realize they can't even spike the f@#! out of gundam.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2011, 10:08 PM »
macieji squeeze yr pimples and stop to care about cheating  ;D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2011, 10:15 PM »
but is it me or some people in this thread rejoice about being acussed of cheating? it's as if they think people thinking they cheat makes them better ropers.

I don't know what you actually mean, but of course it's compliment if somebody thinks that you cheat (while you not), because you know, you got so good timing to make ppl believe you cheat (that you got so fast taps, seemed like cheat), it motivates :)

you sound like a girl, but really, I guess I'm just annoyed, I hate all this talk about finger rolling, cross hand roping, twitch gagging, fist facef@#!ing or whatever it is young people like doing to their spacebars nowadays. It makes me sick, it's as if people are trying to build a room starting from the ceiling, and then you realize they can't even spike the f@#! out of gundam.

I started fr after 4-5 years of using 1 finger, m0nk inspired me in his tap, and I wanted to get same :)
Before I started to fr, I could do decent time in ttrr map, I knew lots of tricks too, because wxw was my fav scheme these times.
I'm in worms world longer than you think, I just stayed silent for a years, and just played having fun, I knew cbc too, but I have never registered there, I just wasn't interested in league, just wanted to play :)

Offline avirex

« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2011, 10:45 PM »
ooo jeez, not another post about your finger rolling maciej, seems thats all you talk about... lol

and ropa, why do you have under your name "inventor of roping" i just noticed it are you trying to make new players actually believe that you invented it, and thats why your nick is "ropa" lol?  its kinda an insult to the guys who did invent roping on w2... and you were never even a part of that game.

Offline Peja

« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2011, 10:55 PM »

I started fr after 4-5 years of using 1 finger, m0nk inspired me in his tap, and I wanted to get same :)
Before I started to fr, I could do decent time in ttrr map, I knew lots of tricks too, because wxw was my fav scheme these times.
I'm in worms world longer than you think, I just stayed silent for a years, and just played having fun, I knew cbc too, but I have never registered there, I just wasn't interested in league, just wanted to play :)

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Maciej

« Reply #140 on: August 10, 2011, 11:09 PM »
lol, it wasn't about my fr, well, I used 'fr' word twice, but it was only an answer for ropa post, just follow it lol...

Offline darKz

« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2011, 11:13 PM »
Maciej, what avi was trying to say is.. You posted that story about how you learned to rope like 3287548 times already. We're getting tired of it. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Maciej

« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2011, 11:23 PM »
I know, but there is nothing about it, it was used only to show ropa that I knew how to use rope before, and I'm not that 'young' here.
I'm not the player who thinks fr makes you good (and that's what he suggested), technique and timing is important, fr is some extra bonus, which you can start to try using, when you are a bit bored in normal way, or wanna try something new (or just wanna get faster tap xD)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 11:28 PM by Maciej »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2011, 06:49 AM »
Man I seriously cringe every time Maciej talks about Roping as if he spiked out his mums clunge...

And Kai, lol, of course it doesn't improve your roping cuz your roping is ridiculously good anyway not exactly a fair trial lol, although I firmly believe it has shit to do with how well you rope, it wouldn't improve me in the slightest because the style of roping tapping like a rabbit gettin laid is just stupid anyway.

Lol ropa, your post about fist f@#!ing made me laugh +1 xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2011, 07:06 AM »

and ropa, why do you have under your name "inventor of roping" i just noticed it are you trying to make new players actually believe that you invented it, and thats why your nick is "ropa" lol?  its kinda an insult to the guys who did invent roping on w2... and you were never even a part of that game.

Oh shit you've discovered me
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2011, 07:20 AM »
hahahah thats excatly the thing i wanted to ask about recently. inventor of roping? :DDD wtf best joke ever ;d

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2011, 07:26 AM »
wtf best joke ever ;d

i know right
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #147 on: August 11, 2011, 12:14 PM »
you rly should change that... not fair to the guys who did invent roping..

im sure if i put "inventor of hysteria" by my name there would be plenty of people that are not too happy...

but, do what u want... your a prodigy.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 11, 2011, 12:31 PM »
Avirex, I've been willing to tell you although I admit I don't really like responding to you because it only motivates you to reply to every single post I make in hopes I react in one way or another.
But seriously, calling me a "prodigy" in what I assume is a sarcastic tone is really not funny.
You're most likely unemployed or work in a really shitty place, you never finished university and you will never do, you think and act like a black person and on top of it you get a kick out of having a bunch of 13 year old WA players nod and laugh to every piece of bullshit you come up with.

You should drop the sarcasm, if compared to you, I am a real f@#!ing prodigy.

edit: just by thinking I could possibly put below my nick "inventor of roping" in a serious way proves how limited you are.

Sorry staff if you feel this is just a flamebait but you knew I'd eventually have to reply to someone following me around making stuid posts even in threads in which you should be promoting serious debate (rok's latest thread). So that's that.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:33 PM by ropa »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline avirex

« Reply #149 on: August 11, 2011, 02:32 PM »
i was just saying you should remove inventor of roping, and its for very good reason... and you cant tell me you did not put it there in hopes of people thinking you are more then just an annoying oldschooler at the forum.

maybe thats why years ago you claimed to all of w:a that you were Jason, from w2... you always have wanted to pretend you were something other then you are.. i have noticed that

your right i will never graduate an university, but wrong(this may be a first) about everything else. I make good money with my career, have a nice place to live, and have a nice girlfriend... I dont think, or act like im black, i act like a product of my environment. Im very sorry that my environment was not with a rich family, in a mansion, being fed with a silver spoon, daddy buying me everything, and not having a worry in the world.. But i have earned everything i have in my life, thats something you will never be able to say prodigy.

and if u have not noticed ropa, you have been the troll lately.. but i dont mind, i love trolls.