Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:57 PM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12686 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2011, 01:38 PM »
once again no idea what are u talking about muhahaha thats why i called u "IRRACIONAL" and finished sentence with LMAOOOO coz it was joke, i wanted to say that i think u are stupid but didint want to insult u, but once again u have no idea what ppl try to tell u, work on ur superior communicative skills lil more ;p

I think the failure in the communication between you and me is due to your severe lack of english understanding, as well as being either very young or very slow.

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2011, 01:41 PM »
ok man u are so f@#!ing brilliant, mature, intelligent, smart, and f@#! knows how fantastic u are, im too stupid, slow, immature and irracional to talk with u... hahahha where the f@#! ppl like u come from?
oh and ur sense of humor? its f@#!ing epic ur jokes makes me almost strangle myself
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:43 PM by theredi »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2011, 01:54 PM »
so many pages and people do not understand the simplest of concepts.

if someone beats you with this script.
he beats you without it.

I will try not to call it, or I will get warn...

another exmaple of person, who's trying to make believe he's smart, but he doesn't even know the basis.
How many times should we say yet how the script works, to make you understand?

just calm down :)

and anyway, even if it works like you silly think, cheat is cheat, and it's NOT allowed in league, respect it and stop using it, or just don't play league.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:57 PM by Maciej »

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2011, 01:58 PM »

he beats you without it.

another exmaple of person, who's trying to make believe he's smart, but he doesn't even know the basis.

i don't care how much you think you know about scripts or roping, I stand by what I said. Do you even realize how many roping macros I've actually had the opportunity to play around with?
I just can't help but find it amusing, the roping arguments that happen nowadays, you'd struggle to find 3 people in wormnet capable of doing interesting things with a ninja rope.
I'd be damned if you find someone who I usually beat who beats me with the help of this macro.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2011, 01:59 PM »
SILENCE, u are not smart enough to argue with our great master who knows and understands everything, and is too smart even for himself muhaha

Offline ANO

« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2011, 02:14 PM »
SMOKE:
"sm0k:
guys stop to make replays here.. this become a war .. and it dont have any sense anyway.. mods or mi never would stand for their mistake.
i give up and wait up my time.. even if i didnt use any cheats..
moderators and mi showed me (and some of my m8s) just that they dont have any idea about roping and banned me coz i rope nice.. thats all..
if i get another ban then the real war will start.. u can belive me that..
at least i posted 2 moviez about my rope ( even if its not a clear prove ) .. but the mods didnt do anything. even not a pm what was wrong with my rope..
camello said .. that 2 replays shows exactly that i cheat.. i cant see anything there.. just my "oneday sux rope".

when the next one gonna be banned coz of nice rope .. so hope ppl dont forget this topic..  mods do what they want..  without proving something.. and someday this league will fall by this .. ppl gonna stop to belive anything.. exept some ppl like maciej or camello. that belives evry word what mi or mods say.

i have nothing left to say.. "

Offline theredi

« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2011, 02:18 PM »
pffffffff what a douchebag, ask him why Cueshark is not being banned for way more better roping than his lololol

Offline Anubis

« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2011, 04:16 PM »

he beats you without it.

i don't care how much you think you know about scripts or roping, I stand by what I said. Do you even realize how many roping macros I've actually had the opportunity to play around with?
I just can't help but find it amusing, the roping arguments that happen nowadays, you'd struggle to find 3 people in wormnet capable of doing interesting things with a ninja rope.
I'd be damned if you find someone who I usually beat who beats me with the help of this macro.

ropa is right there, it doesn't matter how many cheats you enable when you don't know how to do tricks or when you previously don't have roped well. You can't obtain great roping with cheats, you can only enhance your roping skill with it. It's like your roping skill is 10 you can make a 10.2 out of it with cheats but you will never reach 11 just because of cheats.

Online Camper

« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2011, 04:38 PM »

when the next one gonna be banned coz of nice rope .. so hope ppl dont forget this topic..  mods do what they want..  without proving something.. and someday this league will fall by this .. ppl gonna stop to belive anything.. exept some ppl like maciej or camello. that belives evry word what mi or mods say.

i have nothing left to say.. "

MI and the others Mod's have much more credit than anyone here... just saying :)

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2011, 05:53 PM »
roping macros really don't do all that much, don't know that a full ban is warranted here.

Offline avirex

« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2011, 06:08 PM »
ropa is not right anubis, he said it does not enhance your roping at all, you say it enhances it slightly but onky after you know certiain tricks....  cheating is cheating... using programs/tools not meant to be used in worms is f@#!ing cheating, and no matter how much or how little it improves your ability its still cheating.

Offline darKz

« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2011, 06:37 PM »
Even improving your roping (and with this script, your accuracy) by just a slight bit - you know how roping works and that a slight bit can be the treshold between a failed turn and an awesome turn.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2011, 06:44 PM »
ropa is not right anubis, he said it does not enhance your roping at all, you say it enhances it slightly but onky after you know certiain tricks....  cheating is cheating... using programs/tools not meant to be used in worms is f@#!ing cheating, and no matter how much or how little it improves your ability its still cheating.

Well now we are running in circles since the use of a key re-mapper would also be considered a cheat by your definition.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2011, 09:36 PM »
lol seems like ropa is owning yall

Smoking proud.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2011, 10:04 PM »
lmfao maciej and his war against cheaters makes me f@#!ing laugh sooo much. Do u guys wanna know why? Read this:

Loooong time ago (2 years and half i guess) I can clearly remember that one day I was looking for a way to make my 2 spaces taps faster. So i thougt about the thing that avoids the tap of the 2nd key if 1st is still pressed down. I was playing wxw's with maciej sometimes, and i knew he could handle programming well coz he told me during a game. So i asked him if there could be a way to avoid that "lock" with 2 spaces. He made me download autohotkey and tried to write a script. He got very interested at my idea and seemed very excited. I was simply curious about the possibilities of WA, i didnt care about cheats, taps, or stuff (after a while i changed my roping style from 2 spaces to 1 finger, and i still tap like that). Well, maciej told me he would make me know if he could write down a script that could work, and showed me some scripts that worked similar. Later I lost contacts with him, but i can clearly remember this story.

So that's why that weird guy makes me so f@#!ing laugh. I really think he's a false person and he's only driven by his anger. (Is he fat or something?)

Peace.