Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:53 PM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12665 times)

Offline darKz

Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2011, 12:38 AM »
On the Deadcode/Cybershadow "take my word" story: I'm sure there is proof, but they probably can't make it public or else people might be able to exploit it.

Imagine someone breaks into your house, would you explain to him how you caught him so he can do better next time? :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Devilage

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2011, 12:53 AM »
two spaces to tap? u f@#!ing kidding me? lol.

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2011, 01:00 AM »
i dont really get this thing of FR, sure it might help but i see to many good players like dub, and mablak, just use one and own so much.  :-X brb food  :-X

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2011, 01:02 AM »
On the Deadcode/Cybershadow "take my word" story: I'm sure there is proof, but they probably can't make it public or else people might be able to exploit it.

Imagine someone breaks into your house, would you explain to him how you caught him so he can do better next time? :D

That's the nature of these things, people violate, people justify, people find a way around it etc. Be it Anti Virus Protection, Security, laws, piracy etc. If you want to be fair you have to justify your actions in almost all areas.

As for your someone breaks into your house story, there are even TV Shows that show crime and how it was done. xD
Bit of german off-topic: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aktenzeichen_XY_%E2%80%A6_ungel%C3%B6st

See even if the ban is lifted again, sm0k suffered (reputation) a lot for these things and Worms is a small community, so yeah a little PM to him would probably be enough showing him what made them ban him for cheating. MI should actually state if they use a program to analyze the replays so it would at least half-way justify saying nothing about it. But right now it's just you are banned because I say so.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:07 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline avirex

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2011, 05:31 AM »
i highly doubt MI would ban anyone for no reason... he has only done that once in his admin career, and that was to me (hauahauah jk)

but, im willing to bet MI has a way to detect the cheaters, and there is no reason to tell the cheaters how to detect it, thats just stupid...then they will try to work around that

basically i feel this, if MI is 100% sure, sm0k needs no explanation and neither does anyone here.. all he has to do is reply to this thread that he is 100% sure.. however, if he is not 100, then its only fair to pull sm0kz ban... 

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2011, 06:49 AM »
Disliking has nothing to do with leaving tdc. Doggy i love u<3xD
I talked with u about ur taps when u were in tdc and u told about weird script and told me not to say about it to other ppl. I didnt understand what u meant and asked whats that but u didnt want to talk. U could only do "perfect" taps and "rope releases" with the script. Then i started to talk about timing and hw did u get ur timing like that. U didnt even know what timing means ROFL! 

I have seen replays where u rope without the script(like the replay of ur video) but it didnt take away the fact that u have used script.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2011, 09:40 AM »
The case of sm0k and SnipeR is like handling a a guilty person who is from a poor family and handling a guilty person who comes from a rich. The poor goes down almost instantly, while the rich one messes the media, brings all kind of evidences and put the whole thing in a position, that everyone is so confused, doubt is everywhere and people from both sides just want to put an end to it.

About league moderators who are not replying in this thread yet, at this point, I ask them not to reply and get themselves involved with this. Let this be on me.

I won't say the full reasons/assumptions we've had on this. I banned both players for 2 weeks, with full forums and games, simply because I announced such penalty before. Using AHK is not considered as cheat, except that specific script which was violating one of the game concepts. You can create 10 spaces on your keyboard, we don't mind. But each space must be released first to allow the other one to send the next shot. Having spaces which automatically release the previous space is a cheat. Now AHK or any other program that enables you this feature will be counted as a cheat.

I don't mind accusing me for personal feelings toward sm0k and the fact that I lost. But what will degrade your opinion to me is that you don't watch the games at all (or with enough attention) and close your eyes and defend.
In sm0k's case, I played 9 games with him. 7 WxWs and 2 TTRRs. I beat him in WxW 4-3 and I did 1-1 on TTRR which gave me more points than him cause his TTRR rank was higher than me. So in both WxW and TTRR I beat him. On addition, I even didn't delete his won game vs me cause of "the cheat", because I strongly believe if I'm better I'll beat my opponent even though he is cheating. What you did was just made your next comments less important.

Who in this thread, have REALLY watched 9 games? You know after these many games you will learn your opponent roping style.

As I said before, sm0k is a great roper. I believe he has an extra way of roping using some tool. Which through the years he used less and less but it is still there. But even without it, he is a great roper. We can make him to make us a HD movie about his TTRR and whole set of storyline, how did he started roping, some love scenes ... But it doesn't prove a thing. Because in all his movie "he will sit on the toilet peeing". I know I would!

I don't want to expand this, for sm0k's sake. sm0k can play his innocent card and wait for his ban to get finished (7 days from now), get unbanned, and blame me for the rest of his worms life OR we can go into the depth of this thing, which there's possibility to ruin your "oldschool" reputation for good.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2011, 09:47 AM »
. I believe he has an extra way of roping using some tool

was the decision based on beliefs?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2011, 10:05 AM »
SMOKE:

"sm0k:

i never said i got a ban coz of that games against you mi, i just said it were after that games.. and i just wonder why i get a ban after that games and not earier. but this dont rly matter. you still didnt tell me any reasson. till yet it looks like you guess i use something. but dude.. what the point.. i got 2 weeks ban.. and after this 2 weeks i gonna play again and get banned for the same reasson? even if i dont cheat. thanx that u belive that i can rope good without any scripts or somethign else.. but i rly dont use something. and at least it would be nice if you would send me soemthing on privat. i still dont knwo the rasson of my ban.. i just know "you guys think i use something".. but be serious .. in ur post u wrote i use something for a long time.. but i use it dont that much , just sometimes.. but its still there.. you rly belive that? 

camello.. when i were in tdc i told you about that sw script. you also can even donwload that sw script on sw page. and dude .. dont be such a liar.. you know i stoped to use it in league games. it where long tiome ago too. i cant remeber evrything well. i remember i still used that script sometimes in offline games or fun games to make some good movie tricks. but thats all. and yes you dislike me .. or tell me a reasson why u never chat with me ;p since i left you didnt saif any wotd to me.. may sometimes hf and gg. i stil dont know your problem.. but its a different thema.. "

« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2011, 10:59 AM »
U never said that u stopped to using it and ur talks about taps just sounded too weird. Dunno whats the script in sw site. Just watch those replays which mi uploaded to the ban topic.... Even blind sees dämn weird things there. I havent had so much interest to talk after i realized ur script. This chat will go for nothing.

About those wxws against mi. There u rope clearly without script. U never had that kind of "problems" when we played.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 11:16 AM by NinjaCamel »
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2011, 01:09 PM »
so many pages and people do not understand the simplest of concepts.

if someone beats you with this script.
he beats you without it.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2011, 01:17 PM »
cheater is cheater, i dont believe sm1 who starts to cheat will stop it just like that, so u cut the bullshit smoke, why started cheating at start?
i dont see a reason why sm1 would believe that, SOME THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE!!!!

Offline theredi

« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2011, 01:19 PM »

he beats you without it.
:O hahaha best sentence ever. dunno what to say, u are my new irracional hero <3 i love ur way of think LMAOO

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2011, 01:23 PM »

he beats you without it.
:O hahaha best sentence ever. dunno what to say, u are my new irracional hero <3 i love ur way of think LMAOO

Don't get too used to ass licking, when you notice I have no sympathy for it you will start the hating.

It's the usual process. Ask Nail.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline theredi

« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2011, 01:29 PM »
once again no idea what are u talking about muhahaha thats why i called u "IRRACIONAL" and finished sentence with LMAOOOO coz it was joke, i wanted to say that i think u are stupid but didint want to insult u, but once again u have no idea what ppl try to tell u, work on ur superior communicative skills lil more ;p