Forums
April 27, 2024, 08:49 PM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12673 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2011, 09:17 PM »
I agree that the one banned should be PM'd about the evidence in his case. MI simply saying you cheated and I have my ways doesn't really justify anything imo. I am not implying that MI is lying or anything but it's really unfair for sm0k. It's like getting into jail and that's it, no process, no way of defending yourself or anything.

Maybe MI should contatc sm0k and calmly explain him how he cheated and maybe sm0k can actually defend himself without the help of people posting for him, that's pretty inhuman behavior in a small community when you simply exclude someone.

Noone should get me wrong. I just say what you have said, that it is really unfair for sm0k. And I don't try to help sm0k because he is my good friend, but because it is unfair. I'm also not against Mods, not against sm0k, not against everyone. I just want to see with my eyes too some reasons.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2011, 09:19 PM »

well i saw the video and he rope with alt and ctrl ,  arent that the buttons that AHK have as spaces?isnt that the reason of the ban (as sniper)? 

We acted in accordance to this announcement: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/using-autohotkey-is-considered-as-a-cheat/

ur video means nothing then sm0k , sorry , at least for me xD  u should try to record a video with a better quality xD

but anyway , gl with this thing

Offline Peja

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2011, 09:21 PM »

well i saw the video and he rope with alt and ctrl ,  arent that the buttons that AHK have as spaces?isnt that the reason of the ban (as sniper)? 

ahk uses 4 or 5 space all next to space

Offline Anubis

« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2011, 09:21 PM »

well i saw the video and he rope with alt and ctrl ,  arent that the buttons that AHK have as spaces?isnt that the reason of the ban (as sniper)?  

We acted in accordance to this announcement: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/using-autohotkey-is-considered-as-a-cheat/

ur video means nothing then sm0k , sorry , at least for me xD  u should try to record a video with a better quality xD

Well if THAT is the proof when you rope with ALT and CTRL you can just ban about everyone that doesn't use space bar because you can remap the keys to whatever you want in AHK. Also, AHK is just a program, not a cheat you can do a lot of things in it. It's a developing tool after all for people that want to get into programming.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:23 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline ANO

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2011, 09:22 PM »
ye, that's ridicolus... Monkey lost vs smoke and after he banned, without explain. It seems also somthing of personal.

Yu should explain, make some screenshot about yr argumentation, etc. Here we have 5 pages of discussion, mods can't ignore that, it's ridicolus, without explain...
if yu are sure that he cheated, send yr analyzis and everuboyd ll shut up, if not leave the ban, that's ridicolus.

This is a words war, that's weird.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2011, 09:24 PM »

Well if THAT is the proof when you rope with ALT and CTRL you can just ban about everyone that doesn't use space bar because you can remap the keys to whatever you want in AHK. Also, AHK is just a program, not a cheat you can do a lot of things in it. It's a developing tool after all for people that want to get into programming.

Totally agree, +1

Offline chakkman

« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2011, 09:24 PM »
ye, that's ridicolus... Monkey lost vs smoke and after he banned, without explain. It seems also somthing of personal.

Now that's pretty ridiculous. :)

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2011, 09:25 PM »
By the way, @Guaton :
Maybe sm0k did not remapped his keys with AHK but with other program...

Offline Maciej

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2011, 09:25 PM »
@Godito
you couldn't know smok because you have never seen him, lol. We are different via internet than in real life. Anyway there were a lot 'peaceful' murderers.
and simple example, I'm almost sure that if Mablak behaves like MrE, much more ppl would suspect him about cheating, it's like a politicy, f@#!ing appearances game.

and sorry Godito, but imo you are the greatest ***-****** of TUS, and I take every of your post like meaninglessness, to get some applaud, and I'm sure many ppl would agree with me... I take every of your post like spam of a guy who cares only about karma. Even when I read your posts I have a feeling, that you haven't written what you had felt.

Offline ANO

« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2011, 09:27 PM »
SMOK:

"guaton u re right.. as i told in my post .. the quali is bad .. but iof need i will make a better one after i get a better camera..
the point is .. i dont even have ahk .. i got intes keychange..  and on that vid i show witch keys i changed..  but if mods wanna that prove . i will do ofc a movie with better quali ..
i won't stop fighting till my ban goes away , coz i dont use any scripts.
thats why im interesting witch prove they got."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:31 PM by ANO »

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2011, 09:30 PM »
Sure, via Internet everyone are different as in real life, I can agree on that. But what you said, that's not right. And also you don't know me too...IF you REALLY would know about me, then you did not post such things. I'm not an ass-licker (as you posted in this way : ***-******) but I like justice.

BTW, nothing personal, but you were like me while you wanted to join dP or whatever...You follow other people's opinion who  says I'm an ass-licker. But let's just skip this topic for now, or let's PM.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2011, 09:32 PM »
@Godito
you couldn't know smok because you have never seen him, lol. We are different via internet than in real life. Anyway there were a lot 'peaceful' murderers.
and simple example, I'm almost sure that if Mablak behaves like MrE, much more ppl would suspect him about cheating, it's like a politicy, f@#!ing appearances game.

Well it's just like real life, if someone in the government is always acting good and nice nobody will ever suspect him about anything bad, that's just how the world goes, reputation means more than real evidence.

Example: If X always speaks bad about other people in a high position, and one day someone comes along and says Person X raped Person Y people can imagine him doing it, thus labeling him, even if there's no real evidence that he did anything. If Person X is always nice to everyone and one day someone claims he raped Person Y people will not believe it, they can't imagine him doing it because he is always so nice.

Edit: Made the example more clear.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:36 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2011, 09:33 PM »

well i saw the video and he rope with alt and ctrl ,  arent that the buttons that AHK have as spaces?isnt that the reason of the ban (as sniper)?  

ur video means nothing then sm0k , sorry , at least for me xD  u should try to record a video with a better quality xD

wtf ?  do u actually clicked at least the link from darkone? AHK is considered CHEAT ,  and thats why HIS video means NOTHING , cos theres nothing clear if he is using the AHK or simply remaped his keyboard

i guess u didnt even knew that ahk was cheat lol ... i think u should have a look to that link

Yu should explain, make some screenshot about yr argumentation, etc. Here we have 5 pages of discussion, mods can't ignore that, it's ridicolus, without explain...
if yu are sure that he cheated, send yr analyzis and everuboyd ll shut up, if not leave the ban, that's ridicolus.

This is a words war, that's weird.

sorry man but u are ridiculous here , just look at what u posted lol , how should be something like that took as a personal thing? seriously?
and i see u are rly waiting that MI explain u how did he catch sm0k cheating , well man i must tell u that u prolly are gonna be waiting forever , cos the reasons of the ban are nothing of ur business , if some1 must know , its sm0k

By the way, @Guaton :
Maybe sm0k did not remapped his keys with AHK but with other program...

read little up  , at anubis's part

Offline Maciej

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2011, 09:36 PM »
his videos mean nothing now, look up and read my example with peeing, it's same, lmao!
(It's like a man who would like to proof he didn't pee the floor near the toilet, and show everyone that he is able to pee sitting on the toilet)

and MI didn't ban him because of lost games LOL, we played in last season over 10 ttrr games which mostly of them he lost, and there wasn't any jar

Offline ANO

« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2011, 09:40 PM »
Guaton, but what do yu want from me? everytime xD ahhaha

I don't think that's ridicolus and it will be very usefull for everyone and to stop to chat in this topic. It seems a kindergarten. In front of the evidence everyone ll shut up. And yes mine was also a provocation, because no one answers about that. If they ll show the truth nobody ll talk anymore and just stop. I think that would be the best way. If not when we gonna finish? next year ? oto tal k about the scratching of smok ?!