Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:54 AM

Author Topic: sm0k's video - FR  (Read 12683 times)

Offline ANO

Re: sm0k's video - FR
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2011, 07:02 PM »
What's wrong, McFly? Chicken?

Offline Nivman

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2011, 07:05 PM »
guys wtf are u talking about accusing some one for cheating because he got fast tap with a style and own you in tus so you get jealouse? and not talking about that u got no proof for any of the things you are saying.
now after i said that let me say my words:
first of all:iam using 2 spaces too same as smok did..you all know my taps they are even faster than smok so why no body calling me a cheater?
-now for all the guys who cant fr and dont know how the glitch working...if u ever looked at fr it has diffrent glitch than twitch ropes shots diffrent..now if u looked at cheat taps using by scripts or macros u see the rope shots from no where and even the sound is diffrent..
so here is my advice: all the people who think smok cheat for some reason try taping with 2 spaces even for a month its much easier to learn timing and get taps its easier than anyother tap method in wa i know it because iam doing it my self +cross handed.
AND THE BIGGEST ADVICE: dont base on things what people saying get your own proof befor getting stupid decission ban some one for nothing.

IF YOU REALY WANT I MAKE A VIDEO TOO SHOWING HOW TO TAP WIT H2 SPACES AND MAKE GOOD TIME  IN RR WARM OR W/E UWANT

Offline darKz

« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2011, 07:21 PM »
In what dimension are your taps faster than sm0ks? No offence.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline chakkman

« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2011, 07:31 PM »
imo MI doesn't ban without surely proofs.

Surely not, but posting how it is possible to detect cheating would surely clear up things for those involved. I would also be quite pissed off if i got accused of cheating without  knowing how it would be possible to detect cheating.

« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2011, 07:50 PM »
Surely not, but posting how it is possible to detect cheating would surely clear up things for those involved. I would also be quite pissed off if i got accused of cheating without  knowing how it would be possible to detect cheating.

Theres also second side of the stick - with given information into public on how to detect cheating, it will be much easier for potential cheaters to elude those tricks.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline chakkman

« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2011, 08:08 PM »
True, but if you get banned then at least you personally deserve a good explanation. :)

Offline Guaton

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2011, 08:17 PM »
imo MI doesn't ban without surely proofs.

Surely not, but posting how it is possible to detect cheating would surely clear up things for those involved. I would also be quite pissed off if i got accused of cheating without  knowing how it would be possible to detect cheating.

i guess if u got banned cos of cheating by MI , he would tell U and only U about how did he catch u

im just guessing

In what dimension are your taps faster than sm0ks? No offence.

+1

guys wtf are u talking about accusing some one for cheating because he got fast tap with a style and own you in tus so you get jealouse? and not talking about that u got no proof for any of the things you are saying.
now after i said that let me say my words:
first of all:iam using 2 spaces too same as smok did..you all know my taps they are even faster than smok so why no body calling me a cheater?
-now for all the guys who cant fr and dont know how the glitch working...if u ever looked at fr it has diffrent glitch than twitch ropes shots diffrent..now if u looked at cheat taps using by scripts or macros u see the rope shots from no where and even the sound is diffrent..
so here is my advice: all the people who think smok cheat for some reason try taping with 2 spaces even for a month its much easier to learn timing and get taps its easier than anyother tap method in wa i know it because iam doing it my self +cross handed.
AND THE BIGGEST ADVICE: dont base on things what people saying get your own proof befor getting stupid decission ban some one for nothing.

IF YOU REALY WANT I MAKE A VIDEO TOO SHOWING HOW TO TAP WIT H2 SPACES AND MAKE GOOD TIME  IN RR WARM OR W/E UWANT

and my ultrabig advice to u mr angry ,  before posting such post , u should know how this autohotkey works ( ye... u have to read from the beginning , starting by sniper did beat random00 at ttrr) cos if u dont have any clue about it ,  dont post

no1 said that fast taps betray some1 as a cheater, right?  atleast sniper and sm0k werent banned cos of his fast taps, as far as i know ...

« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:24 PM by Guaton »

Offline ANO

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2011, 08:24 PM »
SMOKE says:

"smok wnated to post it here

sm0k:
hey guys.
lacoste..  u re right on this point. but if mods dont show up the reassons .. so they can ban evry1 who they want. and here are ppl that dont belive that i cheat.. so they wanna know the truth .. wich reasson mods had to ban me ..
at least i guess i know wich 2way they use.. i think they check eplays for unreguell tapz .. but the most ppl just dont know that u can get unregual tapz with fast fr like me, angus or nivman and some more ppl ..  and even with that fast fr  it dont looks like script or something else.. 

i'm wondering about that mi or d1 didnt even made a clearly post here .. even just an answer of that whole thing.  they just guess i use a script and ban me for that reasson .. and the funny thing is . i got a ban after i played tus games against MI. and then the 2 replays were 2 rr's against mi .. and i didnt even roped fast on them .. i can rope much faster .. lol ..  u can check that replays..  fluffy 119 with 55 time .. ppl that know me , knows i can do easely 50 there..

yesterday i talked with maciej .. he were insulting me ..  and told me one importand thing .. maciej: "be a man and stand for ur cheats" .. well if i rly would cheat.. i would say that.. but i dont use anything..
he also told me too..  he heard of someone i use script and he belive him..
cmon guys .. right now ppl are talkiong many bad things about me .. the ppl that dislike me .. talking much shit about me right now .. they got their chances to keep my ban going on..  coz they lost some agmes against me .. and their are pissed off..

komo .. at least u re right .. thats is a compliment for me that my fr got that fast , that ppl thinks its a script. but i cant stand it .. 
and my whole reputation on worms sux right now .. and thats the foult of that guy who bans me ..  and not even told me a reasson for it ..  just 2 replays .. without any word about it ..

camello still thinks i cheat .. i guess he dont even matched my replays.. he dislike me hard after i left tdc.. thats all ..

and whats about mablak .. (i dont think he cheats) but .. hes rope is much faster than mine.. his tapz are that fast that u dont even see that rope showed up .. and no one cares about it. he told me once he is roping with one finger..     i also use 2fingers for spaces .. and now im a cheater..  is that corect? be serious.."

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2011, 08:51 PM »
I stay by sm0k's side. Banning him without telling any reason or showing at least one proof is unbelievable. In this way he is right that Mods can ban anyone whoever they want. And that's also true that Mablak has faster taps but noone care about him. And the solution is not that ban Mablak. Mod(s) banned sm0k without proofs / reasons. But sm0k made a proof that he is not cheating. At least I think it was a proof (for me at least).

EDIT : I want to ask the mods in a very nice way to show some proofs or to say some reasons. Also who believe that sm0k did not cheat want reasons / proofs too. And least but not last, sm0k wants reasons / proofs.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 08:55 PM by GodiTo »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2011, 08:55 PM »
first of all I didn't insult smok, I don't know who you quoted here but I have never said that (I don't even know what you meant there), I said that you could have a honour at least, and fess up, because I know you cheat. I even shown my proof here, but I deleted it after, because of one person who didn't want to show it out (but MI knows about this proof).

We don't claim that you can't play good without cheats, but you have been caught on cheating in league games, and that's the point why you are banned I guess.
(It's like a man who would like to proof he didn't pee the floor near the toilet, and show everyone that he is able to pee sitting on the toilet - for Godito, lol)
In last season MI and me played over 10 ttrr games, strange he didn't ban me, isn't it? I got even more haters than you, but I simply don't cheat.

from the other way, you had something to hide, because you lied you use 1 spacebar, now you say that you used to use simply changer to get 2 spaces, and what's the truth? And I don't know if you used sript or something similar to uwt, it's not my business.

In the games against MI it doesn't matter if you did good or bad times, the point is you cheated (maybe only in one of them, which MI decided to shown us as an example).

And Nivman, I don't really know what you are talking about mate, if you are completly not in the topic, you don't know Sniper case and how everything started. But I will let you Sniper as example, why should he be able to not care about timing and getting unfair advantage over the other FR players? Don't you know? Because you don't even know how the script works, so just leave this topic away or only read it, if you don't know what's going on. Or simply ask, instead of attack.

to be honest I don't know too why mods don't want to show the proofs, but they must have their reasons (good thinking lacoste), anyway I believe them (for more when I take a look for their objective job so far). And the best proof for smok, is himself.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:04 PM by Maciej »

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2011, 09:00 PM »

It's like a man who would like to proof he didn't pee the floor near the toilet, and show everyone that he is able to pee sitting on the toilet - for Godito, lol

Lol. Nice example. Not at all in my mind but you have some points in that. But the police is coming out and put you in jail without reasons / proofs. The guy don't even know why is he in jail since he did not peed on the floor.

Anyway, if someone knows sm0k very well, then that is me (lol, I don't say I know him the best..). But I really believe that he did not cheat, and it's not about the ban! It is about ban WITHOUT reasons / proofs.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:02 PM by GodiTo »

Offline ANO

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2011, 09:11 PM »
SMOKE:

"sm0k:

maciej u know what i ment..
dude if u have a prove so send me it on pm.. mods cant just ban without saing a word about it ..
i'm rly interested on that .. coz i dont cheat .. so wanna see that.
to say: i have a prove could be a lie ..  and that u posted and u had to delte this .. can be a lie too as well .. i wanna see that ..

i didnt get any msg from any mod about my ban! not even from mi!

for me it looks this way : mods/maciej and some others just dislike me .. and after ppl are started to ask for the reassons.. mods dont know what they have to say now. thats why they dont make any answers .. they are just guessing i use something .. but its not true. thats why maciej or the mods dont show any proves ..
i dont think im the only one who thinks this way..

for me its a prove too .. mods dont answer = they cant prove it
or they just need time to think about what they should say now ..
maybe they thinks "I'm Mod - i dont do mistakes"  i hope i dont have to belive that this weay.. coz evry1 makes mistakes..

and maciej .. i wanted to be someone special that "fr on space"  i tlaked it about a year to evry1  .. that i fr on space.. but in reality i fred on 2 spaces ..  and some ppl can prove that i talked that ..
and if u rly would have a prove then u woundnt say that about that "i lied coz of 2 spaces"  "

Offline Anubis

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2011, 09:11 PM »
I stay by sm0k's side. Banning him without telling any reason or showing at least one proof is unbelievable. In this way he is right that Mods can ban anyone whoever they want. And that's also true that Mablak has faster taps but noone care about him. And the solution is not that ban Mablak. Mod(s) banned sm0k without proofs / reasons. But sm0k made a proof that he is not cheating. At least I think it was a proof (for me at least).

EDIT : I want to ask the mods in a very nice way to show some proofs or to say some reasons. Also who believe that sm0k did not cheat want reasons / proofs too. And least but not last, sm0k wants reasons / proofs.

I agree that the one banned should be PM'd about the evidence in his case. MI simply saying you cheated and I have my ways doesn't really justify anything imo. I am not implying that MI is lying or anything but it's really unfair for sm0k. It's like getting into jail and that's it, no process, no way of defending yourself or anything.

Maybe MI should contatc sm0k and calmly explain him how he cheated and maybe sm0k can actually defend himself without the help of people posting for him, that's pretty inhuman behavior in a small community when you simply exclude someone.

Online Peja

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2011, 09:11 PM »
. I even shown my proof here, but I deleted it after, because of one person who didn't want to show it out (but MI knows about this proof).

And I don't know if you used sript or something similar to uwt, it's not my business.

In the games against MI it doesn't matter if you did good or bad times, the point is you cheated (maybe only in one of them, which MI decided to shown us as an example).

ahm what? u got a proof but you still dont know how he cheats?
or is your proof just someone who said: "sm0k told me that he cheats"

« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2011, 09:15 PM »

I agree that the one banned should be PM'd about the evidence in his case. MI simply saying you cheated and I have my ways doesn't really justify anything imo. I am not implying that MI is lying or anything but it's really unfair for sm0k. It's like getting into jail and that's it, no process, no way of defending yourself or anything.

Maybe MI should contatc sm0k and calmly explain him how he cheated and maybe sm0k can actually defend himself without the help of people posting for him, that's pretty inhuman behavior in a small community when you simply exclude someone.
I totally agree. If this continu the league will fall appart as did fb.
Edit: At the begining I liked how thing were handled but now you got big warning so everyone can see you acted wrongly... Is this a smart way to handle thing ? Now, someone is banned and the community is backing him up. Are you sure this is how thing should be handled ? I'm not saying he's  not cheating. But as people mentioned the speed he has in his tap is possible (and yes nivman can tap as fast). I remember (myself included) to ask for proof that you can detect if someone cheat. There weren't any answer. Why should I trust MI more than someone who has played for much longer like niv ? Once again, I'm not saying smok did not cheat but I'm sure there's a better way to handle it. :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:28 PM by zippeurfou »