Forums > Leagues General

Start a new TRL - Team17 islands only?

<< < (3/4) > >>

MonkeyIsland:
Hello Chicken23,

I don't have a problem doing that but I want to point out that TRL Team17 activity declined.

Season 29: Average games per day 7.5, number of participants: 54
Season 30: Average games per day 5.4, number of participants: 28 (almost halved)

Do you think settings up TTL would be any different? (TUS Team17 League)

Lupastic:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on May 14, 2022, 05:18 AM ---I don't have a problem doing that but I want to point out that TRL Team17 activity declined.

Season 30: Average games per day 5.4, number of participants: 28 (almost halved)

--- End quote ---

maybe we could make a poll if people want TTL or not? this is your site obviously so I'm just asking: would you rather like a league where even in reduced numbers then before but people are still playing!, rather then no league and no activity at all? t17 was active, but instead of starting a 2nd season of TRL with it, it should have been a tus t17 league right away in my opinion

MonkeyIsland:

--- Quote from: Lupastic on May 14, 2022, 10:46 AM ---would you rather like a league where even in reduced numbers then before but people are still playing!, rather then no league and no activity at all?

--- End quote ---

Yes I prefer low activity over no activity but to start a new league, I need a minimum player base and beside you and Chicken23, no one else has requested it. TUS has a long list of leagues and to new comers it is already confusing. Thankfully all those leagues will be merged into one in the future.

Senator:
I would like to have a T17 league, either here or on a separate website.

I was busy during the previous season so I couldn't play as much as I would have liked to.

Echiko:

--- Quote from: MonkeyIsland on May 14, 2022, 05:18 AM ---Hello Chicken23,

I don't have a problem doing that but I want to point out that TRL Team17 activity declined.

--- End quote ---

Consider that maybe summer is coming, lots of people can work less (or not at all) and play more. Intermediate has already a website on its own, so I found a TRL with intermediate a bit redundant.
I think a TTL wouldn't be a bad idea, people are enjoying Team17 island more than in cavern, so maybe this could bring more activity.

I definitely agree for a TTL :) moreover these kind of matches are always exciting in terms of commenting!  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version