Forums
April 30, 2024, 03:49 AM

Author Topic: Suggestions for next TRL Season Schemes!  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Kradie

Re: Suggestions for next TRL Season Schemes!
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2024, 02:32 PM »
Which variation of BnG? Normal TUS?

Which variation of Kaos? The scheme on TUS or the scheme used in Kaos League?

Oh, sure, you don't need to pick every category, but only ONE per category, so ZaR Roper is fine if that's all you want.

Sure you can disagree, but that's the way it's staying. You vote for what you genuinely want, not being influenced by other people.

If they vote for a more "realistic" option, then that's their fault for doing that. You can VERY easily, just not do that.

Oh, I didn't expect that polite and neutral response. Thanks. ;D

Sure go ahead, add ZaR.

Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2024, 02:50 PM »
Oh, I didn't expect that polite and neutral response. Thanks. ;D

Sure go ahead, add ZaR.

Lol, just because I don't get along with everyone all the time doesn't mean I won't help them when they ask for help.

Every scheme that people suggest here, will be added to the vote on the 15th April, then you have 2 weeks to vote then!

I am keeping track of every scheme that has been mentioned, as well as the variant of that scheme mentioned! Which is why I'm asking a few people which variation they would like.

If I do make any mistakes, then please put me in my place just like Triad did! :D

Offline Triad

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2024, 03:56 PM »
Sure you can disagree, but that's the way it's staying. You vote for what you genuinely want, not being influenced by other people.

If they vote for a more "realistic" option, then that's their fault for doing that. You can VERY easily, just not do that.
Yeah, no worries, just wanted share my thoughts. I'll be indeed voting for what I genuinely want anyways.

By the way, what happens if two or more schemes end up having the same amount of votes?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2024, 04:01 PM »
Yeah, no worries, just wanted share my thoughts. I'll be indeed voting for what I genuinely want anyways.

By the way, what happens if two or more schemes end up having the same amount of votes?

If two or more schemes end up having the same amount of votes then either I'll just pick one(since I'm paying for the prizes it's nice to have that extra vote lol) or MonkeyIsland and the other moderators of TUS can decide if I can't come to a good decision...

I'm honestly not that bothered about which schemes people play, I just want to see as many people play and play to the best of their ability so my bias there might be whichever schemes I think is most popular and has a higher skill level generally speaking.

Though, IF those 2 schemes that are tied, one of them has already been picked before, the one which hasn't been picked yet will take priority.

If anyone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears/eyes.

So far we have:

ARTILLERY:

HYSTERIA
BOOM RACE
NrBnG K
BnG

-------------

PHYSICAL:

DARTS
MINE MADNESS
SUPERSHEEPER
Roper
ZaR

-----------------

STRATEGY:

ABNORMAL
ONE OF EVERYTHING
80hp
Intermediate
Kaos

Offline Kradie

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2024, 04:18 PM »
If two or more schemes end up having the same amount of votes then either I'll just pick one(since I'm paying for the prizes it's nice to have that extra vote lol) or MonkeyIsland and the other moderators of TUS can decide if I can't come to a good decision...

I'm honestly not that bothered about which schemes people play, I just want to see as many people play and play to the best of their ability so my bias there might be whichever schemes I think is most popular and has a higher skill level generally speaking.

Though, IF those 2 schemes that are tied, one of them has already been picked before, the one which hasn't been picked yet will take priority.

If anyone has a better suggestion, I'm all ears/eyes.

So far we have:

ARTILLERY:

HYSTERIA
BOOM RACE
NrBnG K
BnG

-------------

PHYSICAL:

DARTS
MINE MADNESS
SUPERSHEEPER
Roper

-----------------

STRATEGY:

ABNORMAL
ONE OF EVERYTHING
80hp
Intermediate
Kaos
ZARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2024, 04:44 PM »
Sorry Kradie, I thought I saved my notepad before saving, added it now.

Offline Korydex

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2024, 04:12 PM »
So far we have the following suggestions:

ARTILLERY:

HYSTERIA
BOOM RACE
NrBnG K
Markosteria
TUS BnG Scheme with no rules

-------------

PHYSICAL:

DARTS
MINE MADNESS
SUPERSHEEPER
Roper
ZaR
Get Frank

-----------------

STRATEGY:

ABNORMAL
ONE OF EVERYTHING
80hp
Intermediate
Kaos
Teleporting

You've got until the 15th April to suggestion any schemes you would like to see, then it will be added to the vote on the 15th!

A reminder, the schemes from each Season will be automatically added to the vote. Grenade Wars / Big Batty RR / Elite will be added to the vote, you can vote for those or one of the new schemes.

Remember also, there is a rule in place to prevent ANY scheme from being used more than twice in a row. Though I'm sure we'll have an interesting mix of schemes for the next season by the looks of things!

Offline Peja

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2024, 04:32 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 05:10 PM by Peja »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2024, 04:45 PM »
Physical: Get Frank

Artillery: Markosteria

Can you link those schemes please?

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2024, 07:28 PM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2024, 07:31 PM »
Took out BnG as TheWalrus picked BnG and he wants NrBnG rules which was my pick anyway.

Edit - TheWalrus now said he wants normal scheme with no rules, so basically TUS scheme, but no rules.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2024, 01:05 PM »
Another bump, just to see if there are any last suggestions as there are 3 days left then we'll be opening the actual polls on the 15th!

Here are the current scheme suggestions:

So far we have the following suggestions:

ARTILLERY:

HYSTERIA
BOOM RACE
NrBnG K
Markosteria
TUS BnG Scheme with no rules

-------------

PHYSICAL:

DARTS
MINE MADNESS
SUPERSHEEPER
Roper
ZaR
Get Frank

-----------------

STRATEGY:

ABNORMAL
ONE OF EVERYTHING
80hp
Intermediate
Kaos
Teleporting

You've got until the 15th April to suggestion any schemes you would like to see, then it will be added to the votes on the 15th!

A reminder, the schemes from each Season will be automatically added to the vote. Grenade Wars / Big Batty RR / Elite will be added to the vote, you can vote for those or one of the new schemes.

Remember also, there is a rule in place to prevent ANY scheme from being used more than twice in a row. Though I'm sure we'll have an interesting mix of schemes for the next season by the looks of things!

Offline Camper

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2024, 01:37 PM »
current schemes are the best to be honest.

Online Lupastic

• Fantastic

• Hungary Hungary
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2024, 11:29 PM »
havent played in this so far but in a next season I'll join in the actions

my multiple votes go for these:

art: hyst, boom race
phy: supersheeper, roper, zar roper
str: one of everything, 80hp, kaos

if I rly need to pick just 1 scheme of each then.

art: boom race
phy: supersheeper
str: 1 of everything