Forums
May 11, 2024, 08:58 PM

Author Topic: Team of experts  (Read 7156 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Team of experts
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2013, 09:16 AM »
I wasn't talking about weed lol, I must be seeing things then, I apologise for that, sorry I was tripping.

Still, I asked that question this time for a very good reason, if he is even THINKING about making this change, I do not want to participate in TuS anymore, this means I wouldn't be able to play clanners with Anubis and barman anymore, and I wouldn't be able to contact dS members easily etc,  this is why it's important I get an answer, tbh, it has nothing to do with you, I should have PM'd him it, but it's too late now I guess.

Like, if this were to happen, I am sure MI would lose more players than just me, maybe not alot, but it still sucks right? I think it's important to let him know if ANYONE was gonna stop playing, maybe it would help him to wait and see if a better idea comes up, or if something can happen that makes everyone happy, I really don't know why you guys are being such dicks about it.

Offline Free

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2013, 10:03 AM »
Oh so is this the part we start acting like kids if something doesn't go our way?

Do you act like this in real life also? Something doesn't go your way and you start acting like a 5 year old? Trust me, there are also people who don't play Singles atm because of the way things are, try to understand that you can't please everybody and you need to observe both sides of the coin instead being a selfish kid.

Like why the f@#! would you quit TUS completely if something doesn't rock your boat? Because everything wouldn't be perfect in your Komito land? Gimme a break, nothing stops you from playing clanners if something happens in singles that you don't like, the real problems are in your mindset.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2013, 10:15 AM »
so is TUS like FoW yet or do you still need some of my dogma?

Knowing the game inside out should be a need but not decisive.  There's a bunch of stupid great football players. As well as people who are very good at this game but cannot construct a coherent argument beyond defending their own interests and winning possibilities.

I respect you Free, for all of this plus the streaming efforts, but I think you'll eventually burn out. People don't want to make the game more competitive, they just want to increase or maintain their own winning ratios. How is a list of experts consisting of Komo "do not change the schemes I'm good at" and HHC "please make schemes easier so I can win" work together to make the schemes and the league as competitive and competitively-fair as possible?

my "knew it" phrase turned out into a post hehe, it's like the echo of old posts, a dejavu of sorts, only for me of course.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2013, 11:32 AM »
Free, you are boring me.

Ropa, why are you saying that about me when it isn't how I feel and if you read a post where I proposed an idea "Classic A/B" you might realise this.

I am good at all schemes.

Offline Free

« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2013, 12:11 PM »
Yeah it became pretty clear to me that TUS/Majority of community ain't interested in making this game more competitive, I can live with that.
Komo, nice defense mechanism. :D Exactly how a kid would react, just close his ears and starts screaming "you're a homo" without wanting do a little bit of self-observing.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2013, 12:28 PM »
*YAWN*

Offline avirex

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2013, 03:02 PM »
I just know tus will lose me very soon if something is not done about hyst

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

peja, dont take a quote from me from a completely different thread, and post it completely out of context please...

heres the original post

I have been meaning to post this exact same idea...

I'm sick of people picking hyst.. Its almost all anyone picks vs me.. its going to drive me away from tus singles very quickly, hyst is responsible for 80% of my losses..

Chakk, you make a great point, and if you think about it, its in favor of this new rule.. As you said, this is an overallleague.. So if anyone bans a scheme from me, i have 4 or 5 others im happy to pick.

Here's the thing chakk, if your a guy who enjoys all schemes   you do not have to eliminate one, if you and i play, and i eliminate hyst, your not forced to cancel one out.. You just say all else is fine, and pick your scheme...

So, in some cases there will be 7 schemes to choose from, some cases 6... But what's the problem? Only 5 are played in playoffs, remember?

This really would be a great rule...you may even see more activity by it.. From news that refuse to play tus because they don't want to rr, or from old schools who can't stand hyst..

I think this rule can bring plenty of Good, i don't see anything bad..

I just know tus will lose me very soon if something is not done about hyst

i was clearly talking about leaving tus singles, and not TUS all together, i did not go on a rant that i will not play any more clanners, i will not delete tus site out of my life, and any other stupid threat komo made...

also peja, it was not an empty threat, i have not played a tus single since then, because im sick of people just picking hyst vs. me.... its a newb scheme, that does not belong in classic, it was not invented to be a competitive scheme, even the maker of the scheme finds it funny it made its way into competition.

but anyway, i helf up my end up my "threat"... i no longer player tus singles, now komo should do the same, and leave www.tus-wa.com

Offline Peja

« Reply #97 on: March 11, 2013, 03:40 PM »
hauhahahaha you both are so similar its epic. just throwing in a meaningless one liner as a joke ad you receive a novel back  ;)
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #98 on: March 11, 2013, 09:01 PM »
sure peja, you chopped up a quote for your humor and expected me not to say anything :

Offline Peja

« Reply #99 on: March 11, 2013, 09:50 PM »
basicly i expected you to realize that you are using the same methods as komo.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2013, 09:59 PM »
i spose i did, but i actually followed through with it...

im not going to continue to play tus single when i have no interest in playing hyst, and thats whats picked 90% of the time.

now i just wish komo would follow through with not coming back to www.tus-wa.com