Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:55 PM

Author Topic: The Ultimate Clanner Shit and Fairplay  (Read 4260 times)

Offline avirex

Re: The Ultimate Clanner Shit and Fairplay
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 10:52 PM »
lalo, relax, we know its you.. infact, i have solid proof if you really wanna keep denying it...

"TgD" is daina, and "oso" is lalo...   quit the shit, you "old wwp player"

Offline Anubis

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 12:23 AM »
No more the good old "old w2 player" aliases? Worms has really become old if wwp is considered old players. Are the wwp servers still up btw?

Offline HusH

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 07:59 AM »
Peja u wrong about lex. In RWA's case u have no problem pointing Chealsea out, in fact i was only other lex member who comment in complain forum beside dev on the topic u refer to (and i did said it should be rm imo). But ofc i let the  mods decide - since our game lead was so big, i only find mods decisions right. Maybe try look at what avi write in a the topic "times is ticking", eles dt victory. So peja, if u really want to join dt ask them, dont put ur toung long up their ass.

About the game with oso and tgd, played yesterday (which dt is calling not counting/aliasing), will we report the games as soon as oso accept on tus, he was invited over  a week ago. That he didnt accept on tus yet we will let be up to mods to decide if games stands, but calling us aliasing and leave the game (after losing 2, and about to lose the 3rd), its just not fair. Its the same as we accused tiqu and neptune as being free.

Offline Nivman

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 08:37 AM »
ok iam tired from all of you who accuse us for cheating.
me and hush made a little research and look what we found,TgD has his own personality yeeeee HE ISNT ALIAS
so take this information and stfu already.
this is from 2005 he is in AwE clan like he always said

http://ktcclan.khaostar.com/olympicgames/?mode=profile&idprofile=125&lang=&olimpiada=12&stadium=22&juegos&pending_players

Offline Tomi

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 10:23 AM »
I would like to agree with Peja that some clans shouldn't play so seriously. I prefer the scheme WxW and I see often that some clans practice 1 or 2 maps offline, and when they pick WxW at a clanner, they host that map. And the worse thing that if you ask them (nicely) to change the map, then there are two option; they change the map to the 2nd practiced one or they simply refuse to change the map, and they want you to press the lamp (like: "don't be pussy / avoider ...").

I also ask sometimes in clanners to change the map.. at case of WxW I don't want to play the game on a simple W3W map, maybe I just don't like the map they hosted. I don't understand this mentality, that "let's practice a map and host it always". And this is not only for WxW.. I'm sure that the same can be found at ttrr too. There are cases when somebody hosts always almost the same maps (from a map pack for example), but if they are common / popular maps, then it's not so big problem I guess. Ok-ok I know that a good player can play every map, but there are truly such maps that somebody simply DOESN'T LIKE and this should be understood.

And a suggestion for TUS: When a rule changes there should be sent a private system message about that in my opinion. It was working well at the Hungarian League ;)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 10:26 AM by Tomi »

Offline Peja

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 12:35 PM »
@ hush i just asked why you take a win where even your clan agreed to do a rematch in first case. u even said in the complaint it should bet rm, but still you take the win. avirex was the first in the topic trying to end this shit and just void the game, but that doesnt really matter here. i just have a problem with this "let mods decide first mentality". this case was brought to the complaint forum because l3x didnt agree to play on a new map, not because l3x thought they have a big lead. anyway this game is history, its not my intention to change outcome of this game. im trying to show how much easier a situation like this could be solved, in a way where all participating sides would benefit from.

its kinda funny you try to reduce this on a peja/avi thing. in my eyes avirex is the most amazing person related to wa, but this cant change the fact he teached me a serious lesson when i once pointed out it was lame from shy guy to abuse a girder in a bng clanner.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline OrangE

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 01:10 PM »
About the game with oso and tgd, played yesterday (which dt is calling not counting/aliasing), will we report the games as soon as oso accept on tus, he was invited over  a week ago. That he didnt accept on tus yet we will let be up to mods to decide if games stands, but calling us aliasing and leave the game (after losing 2, and about to lose the 3rd), its just not fair. Its the same as we accused tiqu and neptune as being free.

Tgd and oso shouldnt play that games without having oso registered in l3x. In case we won what would happen? Why these games should stand? Why always avoiding the rules and "hope for the mods to decide the games stand"? Was really "oso" playing that game? Then why he didn't accept your shitty invite THAT DAY? It takes 3,5 seconds to login on tus and accept an invite, he didn't do that so i'm FORCED to be suspicious. And a mod will be too, if he's not stupid.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 03:44 PM »
btw, who is "Oso"? Is He another oldschooler who played 10 years ago in WWP? xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 04:12 PM »
tgd is dainub, and oso is lalo...

and i have proof, lalo was smart enough to stfu, but these other idiots are not...

see, lalo has nothing to worry about, he is not registered on tus, and has not played any league games... but TgD does have something to worry about... 

so Hush and nivman can be as dumb as they want, and pretend their new found roping super stars are real players, but dont try to convince anybody else.

btw: peja, what r u talking about i taught u a lesson with shyguys gird? lmfao

Offline sm0k

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2012, 04:13 PM »

Tgd and oso shouldnt play that games without having oso registered in l3x. In case we won what would happen? Why these games should stand? Why always avoiding the rules and "hope for the mods to decide the games stand"? Was really "oso" playing that game? Then why he didn't accept your shitty invite THAT DAY? It takes 3,5 seconds to login on tus and accept an invite, he didn't do that so i'm FORCED to be suspicious. And a mod will be too, if he's not stupid.

orange wtf ..  we talked yesterday about this .. tgd isnt any alias . he were in AwE clan .. old playrs know him ..  .. Oso joined us week ago.. he just didnt accept invite yet (he will when he comes online, we are all a bit inactive. i send him invite week ago, idk if mi or any mod can prove that). Oso was in ktc clan in wwp .. so some ppl know him well ..  actuelly it suck to lose games and complain about it without a good reasson .. "i think he is an alias" .. whats about you .. maybe u re an alais too? -.- 

avi .. tgd cant be daina anyway.. i was with him in teamspeal .. male voice ^^

peja .. sure we report a free win when we play our oppoentn pick and then they have to go ... they got one week time to contact us till pms or forum to catch us .. and we didimnt report over 5freewins this and last seasson .. looks like there are many haters lol :D the most posts handling just about us :D keep hating , we like it
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 04:23 PM by sm0k »

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 05:50 PM »
you invited oso over a week ago??

how come oso told me and orange that he is not registered on tus yet?? and that he will register now?? thats when we told them you cant play clanners when 1) your not in the clan, 2) you are not even registered on tus...

some people are confused, lalo, why dont you clear things up for these guys? haha

Offline sm0k

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 06:22 PM »

how come oso told me and orange that he is not registered on tus yet?? and that he will register now?? thats when we told them you cant play clanners when 1) your not in the clan, 2) you are not even registered on tus...

some people are confused, lalo, why dont you clear things up for these guys? haha

whats about u check his register date?

Offline lalo

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 06:35 PM »

Something seems to be wrong with you Avi, where that need of attention comes from? Follow the obvious hints that any smart person can track down seeing replays. Although Daina's english is not bad, there's a huge gap between hers and TgD's as I've seen reading logs.
Anyways, why did you play them if you have those doubts? I don't think you would hesitate to report if you have won. Maybe in your narrow mind you cannot accept that there're lots of good players that you don't know, probably because of US timezone sucks and not everyone is into leagues or same worms game.
In regards to Oso, I'm not him but I know him well, he was pretty active on cbc/cbs and maybe in LW too.

I try not to post here so much since I don't want to spoil Peja's thread, and whatever I post will feed your need to reply once and once again. If you're so sure of what you're saying, stop your gossip talk, have common sense and go with a mod. I'm not asking too much.

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 06:41 PM »
Peja, i don't know what you're talking about, I'm the fairest wormer out there and I have never done anything lame ever!
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline rU`

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 06:44 PM »
the only thing I got out of this thread is that Avi is a noob  ;D
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.