Forums
April 30, 2024, 07:51 PM

Author Topic: we should vote on a new mod...  (Read 3516 times)

Offline avirex

we should vote on a new mod...
« on: February 10, 2014, 02:26 AM »
chiken rok and franz dont even participate...

i think darkone and MI have enough on their plate, without having to handle each and every complaint...

and without saying any names, there is one particular clan that makes complaints at a much higher rate then anyone else, and DarkOne does not want to handle any of their complaints... MonekeyIsland should have help just with that clans high volume of complaints, nevermind every one elses...

im sure this is not the most ideal place to post this, but should we vote on another mod?? yes/no?

Re: we should vote on a new mod...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 02:30 AM »
yes!

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:30 AM »
avirex should be that mod.  his league experience goes back to w2, and his pedigree is incomparable.  nominated.

Offline taner

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 06:20 PM »
walrus is gay

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 06:22 PM »
i nominate HHC!!!111
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2014, 06:23 PM »
ye, HHC could be good mod :)  Barman could be nice mod too :) or Csongi :)

Offline HHC

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 06:40 PM »
not really, i'm lazy

still need to update ASC standings from almost 2 months ago or somehting lol.

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 07:28 PM »
[...]and DarkOne does not want to handle any of their complaints [...]

I'm not handling their complaints at their own request, actually: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-complaints/(solved)-about-elite-complaints-20866/msg169127/#msg169127 (Yes, I have it bookmarked, in case they misbehaved because of this deal, but so far, their behaviour in complaint threads has significantly improved)

I think we actually asked HHC to be mod once, but he didn't think he'd have the time to properly moderate. I could be horribly, horribly wrong, though. If a new moderator is chosen, he (or she) should really want to be one, rather than reluctantly take the job because the community asks for it. It's difficult to stay motivated sometimes because moderating isn't a job that actually ends, so reluctant moderators won't stay motivated for long :)

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2014, 07:33 PM »
I would like to be mod (if exists a place for a new one). However, there are people better than me here to help TUS.

Offline HusH

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2014, 08:01 PM »

and without saying any names, there is one particular clan that makes complaints at a much higher rate then anyone else, and DarkOne does not want to handle any of their complaints...

Listen to you, such a girl :D Your obsession with stalking every move of l3x is just perverse, your changing opinions in any matter relating to us just makes you look stupid. Your endless long posts about us, (wonder what boring life you must have, spending your time like that) noone reads.

Tho i could i agree an other mod could be used to spread the burden, and HHC sounds fine too i think ^^

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2014, 08:06 PM »
who said i was talking about you???

relax...

i would be MOD, but im sure some people would not want me... dunno...

but i would accept if they did want me to be mod, as HusH says, i have no life.. i would be able to spend all my days handling complaints

Offline Devilage

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 09:31 PM »
chiken rok and franz dont even participate...

i think darkone and MI have enough on their plate, without having to handle each and every complaint...

and without saying any names, there is one particular clan that makes complaints at a much higher rate then anyone else, and DarkOne does not want to handle any of their complaints... MonekeyIsland should have help just with that clans high volume of complaints, nevermind every one elses...

im sure this is not the most ideal place to post this, but should we vote on another mod?? yes/no?

quit stalking me and my clan lol get a life u gringo baboso

Edit: Just for the community to know, he even sends me pm's at tus and at AG lol, this guy is rly inlove with me, I thought he liked women, something must have gone bad when he was in jail ;S he also would love to have me sucking his dick with my long hair, this are her actual words XD I guess you can't stand that I stopped calling you my bitch :(
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 09:35 PM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline ANO

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 10:29 PM »
it seems that "having a life or not" is the best offense around in ag, where nerds offend other nerds auhuah while they are both spending 18 hours per day at the pc.
get this five fingers, all of you! ciàààààààààà!

Offline avirex

« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2014, 02:05 AM »
yeah, i always find the get a life comment very amusing...

"AVIREX PLAYS WORMS>> I THOUGHT HE LIKES GIRLS? HAUHAHA get a life!!!"