what u thinkw

Let it as it is
8 (32%)
6 spots
1 (4%)
8 spots
16 (64%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Clanner Playoffs, more spots?  (Read 2588 times)

Online Camper

Clanner Playoffs, more spots?
« on: June 16, 2011, 11:55 PM »
this season we got many clans fighting for playoffs spots, may we add more stops for clanner playoffs?
imo 8 is a good way.

Offline Guaton

Re: Clanner Playoffs, more spots?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 12:24 AM »
haha ye that would be nice , would be like a clan tourney

but that would work only for this season , since the inactivty of some clans is gonna come back for sure

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 12:31 AM »
yea, nice idea...

this clanners POs are being like palyers PO...

And this season looks like the most active ever in clanners league...

if 8 clan get the minimum number of games, would e very cool this "tourney"

^^

Online Camper

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 12:32 AM »
ya, this season works nicely ;d

Offline lalo

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 12:38 AM »
I don't see the challenge with 8 clans in PO, too easy to get a spot. If you want to improve something, let's begin with letting the community widely know who is participating and who won POs.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 12:42 AM by lalo »

Offline HHC

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 12:40 AM »
Like I posted in shoutbox, there's only 6 clans meeting the playoff requirements. And yeah.. 6 is a somewhat odd number.

You'd need to change the requirements to get clans like MM and CKC in it (as much as they deserve to be in there), but it would be somewhat weird to get clans with negative balance in p/o. But, as I said when the season started, there's some fierce competition this season. Many top clans active right now, battling for the top positions  ???

Offline darKz

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 01:13 AM »
IMO 4 is a fair number. What's the point in increasing the spots? Less fight? Let's put 64 PO spots for singles!!
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Online Camper

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 01:24 AM »
IMO 4 is a fair number. What's the point in increasing the spots? Less fight? Let's put 64 PO spots for singles!!
Ye, its fairer but 8 is funnier, and it ( this activity of clanners) wont happen again imo. 

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 01:58 AM »

Totally agreed.

If you change it to 8 clans, it's unfair for the top 4, who are like, "WTF we done much better than them, howcome they get PO?"

It's kinda like at my job at work, some people are faster/better than others, but the not so good workers get same money as the best workers, which is a little unfair...

Offline Guaton

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 02:24 AM »

Totally agreed.

If you change it to 8 clans, it's unfair for the top 4, who are like, "WTF we done much better than them, howcome they get PO?"

i think the top 4 shouldnt be worried about it, and neither have any problem on beating less rated clans , since they are top 4 , and obviously , the most rated clans are gonna have more advantages than less one , like start picking a scheme , which is a huge advantage ...

unless they were scared ;u

but anyway , making an stop and thinking a little more , this wouldnt be a good idea ...  just  look  at normal PO , the clans that usually plays on PO take like 2 months to play their games .. lets imagine making a new PO with 6 or even 8 spots ...

... we would be waiting for the "stronger members" of any clan for the rest of the year, just to make the first round  :p

or just put a deadline and finish it putting out clans and giving free wins heh , and dunno whats worse XD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 02:28 AM »
i think the top 4 shouldnt be worried about it, and neither have any problem on beating less rated clans , since they are top 4 , and obviously , the most rated clans are gonna have more advantages than less one , like start picking a scheme , which is a huge advantage ...

unless they were scared ;u

You make a good point, and yes, the top clans won't be scared, and yes have advantage cuz 1st pick, but then again, top clans can be lazy to reach by coming 5th/6th/7th/8th position, they don't need to try for top 4, and cuz they are "top clan" they will get to Semi Final of PO easy, bit unfair.

but anyway , making an stop and thinking a little more , this wouldnt be a good idea ...  just  look  at normal PO , the clans that usually plays on PO take like 2 months to play their games .. lets imagine making a new PO with 6 or even 8 spots ...

... we would be waiting for the "stronger members" of any clan for the rest of the year, just to make the first round  :p

You are right, I was thinking the same... It really does take 2 months for PO to Finish almost, it should really only take 2 weeks, 1 week Semis 1 week Finals.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2011, 07:02 PM »
4 spots if fine, if CKC was in better form we would of deserverly got a po spot.

I think lalo has the best point, we need more focus on season winners and champions, banners thrown in our face. It should be the first thing you see on TuS
The current champion of singles and clans, Not so many clicks area in some menu.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2011, 07:06 PM »
I believe it too.

Will be unfair if clans like rOx, dC, mm... should be out from PO. This clans are very active in this season.  :)

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2011, 07:40 PM »
Activity is nice but doesn't necessarily mean you deserve to be in the playoffs. To deserve it, win more games, pretty simple. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline franz

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2011, 08:00 PM »
4 spots if fine, if CKC was in better form we would of deserverly got a po spot.

I think lalo has the best point, we need more focus on season winners and champions, banners thrown in our face. It should be the first thing you see on TuS
The current champion of singles and clans, Not so many clicks area in some menu.

tried making a thread about that, but I think it got forgotten

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/homepage-adding-playoff-stuff/

you can bump it