what u thinkw

Let it as it is
8 (32%)
6 spots
1 (4%)
8 spots
16 (64%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Clanner Playoffs, more spots?  (Read 2583 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: Clanner Playoffs, more spots?
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2011, 10:34 PM »
it should stay how it is, just look, everyone tries to get PO in tus classic league or TEL, but if we give 8 free places for clans it's gonna be too easy, every active clan would get into without fight, no sense, it could work when we get much more active clans.
Same should be in tus free league IMO, but I better don't take a word since I don't play it ;x

Offline Vultoz

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 09:35 AM »
If 8 is too much, and 6 is a bad number to make PO's, we could make something like "king of the hill", where the winner of last PO would face the winner of the normal PO with 4 clans. This way the PO would count with 5 clans. And to not be unfair, the king only would be able to play if reached the requirements like all the others clans. If the king do not reach the requirements the final spot should be given to the 2nd, etc.
I think that with only 1 king would be easier to give the highlights to the champion.
Just an another idea.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 11:12 AM by Vultoz »

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 01:48 PM »
Hey Vulpix, Is It dC active yet?

Offline Vultoz

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 08:25 PM »
Hey Vulpix, Is It dC active yet?

Why don't you ask me this kind of things in messenger? Let's try to keep the focus on topic, it's important.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 08:29 PM »
sorry xD

Btw i already talk befor that 8 spots will be fair... In season 20 my old clan lose the place for dC by 40 points.

However, with 8 spots maybe clans will be a few inactive because will be easy to get a spot in POs