Forums
April 30, 2024, 09:56 AM

Author Topic: Season 19 playoffs  (Read 14526 times)

Re: Season 19 playoffs
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2011, 04:46 AM »
mm how about saturday 18?

19:30 gtm

Offline theredi

« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2011, 08:34 AM »
too soon!! :D

Offline HHC

« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2011, 02:05 PM »
mm won 3-1 vs TdC, roper elite and rr for us, and T17 for them.

Gg's MM.

There's a replay missing though. The T17 TdC won, it's not reported  :(

Could a mod add it please? It's the game in the attachment. Dead/HHC vs Devilage/Mablak.

Offline franz

« Reply #93 on: May 31, 2011, 02:45 PM »
MonkeyIsland can confirm, but I think you should still be able to report it. If not you, then maybe crazy/rash/fada as leaders.

If not, my guess is MonkeyIsland will look into it.

Offline rash

« Reply #94 on: May 31, 2011, 03:42 PM »
i see no report link below our games, i can only see results

Offline Almog

« Reply #95 on: May 31, 2011, 05:34 PM »
monkey i'm on tonight .. msg me if u see this

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2011, 07:54 AM »
Although we finished clanner playoffs, Dave made it clear he really, really wanted to play, and maybe we should have a rule regarding how many players in a clan need to participate in POs. I'd like to nullify the last game we played and let cfc pick BnG so we can have a more full set of games, would everyone in mm and cfc agree?

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2011, 08:03 AM »
Almog I'm on MSN from your noon to night for the next 4 days.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2011, 08:37 AM »
Although we finished clanner playoffs, Dave made it clear he really, really wanted to play, and maybe we should have a rule regarding how many players in a clan need to participate in POs. I'd like to nullify the last game we played and let cfc pick BnG so we can have a more full set of games, would everyone in mm and cfc agree?

I don't care what anyone else says Cody, the mere fact you even suggest and offer this is priceless, I respectfully decline, and will find great happiness in the memory of your kind words instead, thank you :)

Also, i'd just like to point out for future reference, I won't say who, but someone in mm said this regarding the arrangement of PO's:

"mm is hard with all our different time zones"

No offense but, that's your problem, no one elses, that shouldn't make you try and innocently pressure or guilt trip anyone into playing faster or sooner just because you are present and available with your 1 man army - Mablak. Cuz it's damn obvious (im guessin) that's the reason why Dub wanted to play so fast lol, and I don't blame him, it's a good idea lol, "yay, Mablak, free wins xD"

Once again Mab, thanks again for the kind words :)

« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2011, 09:04 AM »

Could you teach Devilage what sportmanship is, please? :) Thanks! +1 for the trouble :)

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2011, 11:24 AM »

I don't care what anyone else says Cody, the mere fact you even suggest and offer this is priceless, I respectfully decline, and will find great happiness in the memory of your kind words instead, thank you :)

Also, i'd just like to point out for future reference, I won't say who, but someone in mm said this regarding the arrangement of PO's:

No offense but, that's your problem, no one elses, that shouldn't make you try and innocently pressure or guilt trip anyone into playing faster or sooner just because you are present and available with your 1 man army - Mablak. Cuz it's damn obvious (im guessin) that's the reason why Dub wanted to play so fast lol, and I don't blame him, it's a good idea lol, "yay, Mablak, free wins xD"

Appreciated Dave, but ask everyone in cfc, cause I'm interested in a more respectable win for my own sake too.

And Dub doesn't care about winning that much, we played because we were there, you shouldn't assume the worst. And my lack of availability requires me to play when people are ready and willing, or it's likely enough I won't be able to play at all. The 'problem' of my lack of time isn't forced on someone else when I make reasonable efforts to accommodate them; I didn't demand that cfc play under unfair conditions, and I said I'd be fine playing 1-2 games.

Offline Phanton

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2011, 12:44 PM »

can not do it, even saying that I would not play anymore, I was always here and willing to play the PO, when asked if he wanted to play diena now and he always said then or later, and I do not enjoy? lol that was not honest on his part, should have notified me and I would say what happened ...

I did not show up as well, I was always here, always called you and you said then a lot of injustice ....
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline franz

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2011, 01:23 PM »

can not do it, even saying that I would not play anymore, I was always here and willing to play the PO, when asked if he wanted to play diena now and he always said then or later, and I do not enjoy? lol that was not honest on his part, should have notified me and I would say what happened ...

I did not show up as well, I was always here, always called you and you said then a lot of injustice ....

Phanton, you never posted any effort in this thread, and dienadel85 did, however small.
Once you posted that you were quitting worms, I assumed that meant PO too, but I still gave you 1 week.

Still, you were given 2 weeks before your announcement to post ANY effort or risk getting kicked out,
and even after your "quit" post, when you still could have posted in this thread, you never posted anything.

It's not fun for me to kick people out of PO, but we have strict deadlines to keep them moving forward.
I'm sorry you may not like what happened, but use this as a chance to learn for the future. Better luck next time ;/

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2011, 02:03 PM »

Thanks for not saying, but yea it was me. Is that all you could find to nit pick about me? Post the whole conversation.

I'm truly sorry if I gave you the impression that I was forcing cfc to play the playoffs, but go f@#! yourself  ;D. I was simply stating the truth, nothing more by stating time zones and wekends. However, I think you should give Lalo and Daina more credit for being mentally strong enough to say no if they didn't want to play.

Mablak was the one who brought up playing 1 or 2 games and was leading the conversation about playoffs, which is reasonable to get things going. I didn't care if mablak played or not, I was more concerned about me being able to play since I didn't play semi's and the games would be played on the weekend most likely. 

You're f@#!ing stupid and the best thing for stupid people to do is keep there mouths shut when they don't know what they are talking about.

You obviously didn't listen to my last advice to you.

Seriously erase all the games and lets start over I don't care, I just love clanning  ;D

Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline nino

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2011, 02:44 PM »
f@#!ing drama! porra it!

it should work like this: in a seted date ( seted by TUS, not players) , both clans should show up and play their games, doesnot matter how many players from each clan show. if theres atleast 2 from each clan, both are able to play. if one clan dont show up, this clan is out of playoffs.

iam very strict with slaves and always works, here for sure would work too, u f@#!ing slaves xD
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 02:53 PM by nino »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.