Forums
April 30, 2024, 02:00 PM

Author Topic: Season 19 playoffs  (Read 14529 times)

Offline Phanton

Re: Season 19 playoffs
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2011, 03:48 PM »

can not do it, even saying that I would not play anymore, I was always here and willing to play the PO, when asked if he wanted to play diena now and he always said then or later, and I do not enjoy? lol that was not honest on his part, should have notified me and I would say what happened ...

I did not show up as well, I was always here, always called you and you said then a lot of injustice ....

Phanton, you never posted any effort in this thread, and dienadel85 did, however small.
Once you posted that you were quitting worms, I assumed that meant PO too, but I still gave you 1 week.

Still, you were given 2 weeks before your announcement to post ANY effort or risk getting kicked out,
and even after your "quit" post, when you still could have posted in this thread, you never posted anything.

It's not fun for me to kick people out of PO, but we have strict deadlines to keep them moving forward.
I'm sorry you may not like what happened, but use this as a chance to learn for the future. Better luck next time ;/

yes, ill never remember.........

in this case, it was the same, there is nothing to do but it is unfortunate that diena has not said anything about it, though I often ask him if he could play now ... but he thought he could have done this case designed for? I'm not saying I'm better than diena, but he should have a little more conscience and say here so Phantom came to me, but I did not have time to play, it would be simple and humble of him ...

It is very unfortunate part of Diena, but it was ... good luck to the finalists ....
Miss, old's players..... Miss, old's times :)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2011, 05:20 AM »
Although we finished clanner playoffs, Dave made it clear he really, really wanted to play, and maybe we should have a rule regarding how many players in a clan need to participate in POs. I'd like to nullify the last game we played and let cfc pick BnG so we can have a more full set of games, would everyone in mm and cfc agree?

Could you teach Devilage what sportmanship is, please? :) Thanks! +1 for the trouble :)

U blame me? ur clan asked me to play po's that night they woul've played all games if we didnt pick ttrr, what does sportmanship has to do with a quitter.

btw u closed my old thread when the last insult was by ur clan, pretty damn pussy imo.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 05:24 AM by Devilage »

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2011, 06:18 AM »
Lol dev's got a point, even the nicest people like D1/MI etc can be evil and disrespective at times :P

« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2011, 09:56 AM »
ur clan asked me to play po's that night they woul've played all games if we didnt pick ttrr, what does sportmanship has to do with a quitter.

No, we were there that night because your clan needed it to be at that time, even though it was 2 am for our clan. When it became 4 am and you picked a scheme that HHC doesn't like and is bad at when it's a reasonable time, he set a line. I don't think that's unreasonable and in my opinion (for what it's worth) I think it shows poor sportmanship that you had to demonize HHC over it. Mablak would never have posted the stuff you posted.

btw u closed my old thread when the last insult was by ur clan, pretty damn pussy imo.

No, I closed it because you asked for it.
yeah lock this we won alrdy.
I have no control over any of the members here, so it's not my fault theredi posted there before I read your message. At any rate, you're welcome to continue your lack of discussion through PM.

But thank you for your post :) I shall frame it and hang it in my hall of "posts that call me pussy because I did what they asked".

Offline theredi

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2011, 09:59 AM »

U blame me? ur clan asked me to play po's that night they woul've played all games if we didnt pick ttrr, what does sportmanship has to do with a quitter.

ehh some ppl are so dumb that words cant describe... maybe that wouldnt happend if u had showed up on earlier date we wanted to play, u didint show up 2 times so i thought u are so lame that u wont show up again haha thats why i wasnt there to play that rr ;D stop crying u sissy wtf

and wtf u mean by that last insult??? my last post wasnt dedicated to u lol, U CANT EVEN READ PROPERLY!!!!!! so why am i even discussing with u?....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 10:07 AM by theredi »

Offline nino

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2011, 11:30 AM »
STOP IT NOW, PORRA!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2011, 11:41 AM »
Agreed. Sorry for bringing this up again.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2011, 04:57 PM »
sorry nino forgot we beat them :D

Smoking proud.

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2011, 08:05 PM »
I don't know how you do d1.. This guy has no rational way of thinking.
Stop arguing, you can't win against such people.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2011, 02:46 AM »
lol seems like ur watching me a lot nowdays c@#!.

Smoking proud.

Offline Almog

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2011, 03:04 AM »
hey monkey m8
I'll be on msn whole saturday, I'll be able to play since noon to evening
if we dont find eachother I can play late on sunday (7-8gmt)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2011, 04:34 AM »
I tolerated you coming on strong Devilage but you seem not to get enough.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2011, 05:16 AM »
so what i need to shush when this fag comes on me with no cursing?

Smoking proud.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2011, 05:25 AM »
You can debate as much you want but you gotta keep it clean.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2011, 05:37 AM »
blah.

Smoking proud.