Forums
May 29, 2024, 07:12 AM

Author Topic: Season 21 playoffs  (Read 19257 times)

Offline Camper

Re: Season 21 playoffs
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2011, 04:39 PM »
Maciel'll play like all games :]

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2011, 05:26 PM »
I can play only at weekend as I started 2nd year of study in another city and I haven't got PC or kb to play there...
I am able to play only at Friday or Saturday.

Do you live inside your school during the week and move to parents at the weekend or something? <--- No sarcasm, really curious, some people do that.

I rent flat with my friends, and I come back to home on weekends if I can, it's about 100 km, but why the hell are we talking about that here?

Why don't you get internet in your flat then? And I talk about it here cuz well it happened here and I haven't seen you on wnet lol, isn't that obvious?

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2011, 12:34 PM »

seriously?

Im happy to try and arrange these games and get some guys on the weekend so Maciej can be involved, but we won't play all picks without dub, he'll do our rope schemes.

Im happy to try and get our members on during the weekend to do elites, t17, bng, shopper. - Some of these maciej is happy to play? You also have dibz, dulek in your clan and able to do rope schemes without maciej? I thought he biggest preference would be being involved in the bng?

You guys have other members and if you could be willing to attempt to play to our prefer schedule aswell then we can break up the games and get the final done.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2011, 12:35 PM »

seriously?

Im happy to try and arrange these games and get some guys on the weekend so Maciej can be involved, but we won't play all picks without dub, he'll do our rope schemes.

Im happy to try and get our members on during the weekend to do elites, t17, bng, shopper. - Some of these maciej is happy to play? You also have dibz, dulek in your clan and able to do rope schemes without maciej? I thought his biggest preference would be being involved in the bng and rr? We could try to get lordhound on for a weekend for this.

You guys have other members and if you could be willing to attempt to play to our prefer schedule aswell then we can break up the games and get the final done.

« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2011, 01:13 PM »
Maciej is definitely needed for rr and bng. We can cover other schemes without him, Camper.

Chicken, your mates can't do it even on Friday? Or at least ropers, so we could play our pick (most likely rr)?

Offline Bry4N

« Reply #125 on: September 28, 2011, 12:46 AM »
bah smOk dont join to AG =( and I add he at msn and dont join too

Offline Almog

« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2011, 11:04 PM »
I don't like the idea of divding the games into different dates. Lets find a date which the majority of players can make it and play then, if it can't work, then well, we'll play at the deadline

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2011, 08:14 PM »
Do we have a date?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Camper

« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2011, 08:29 PM »
tis weekend

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Day and time?

Offline Camper

« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2011, 08:35 PM »
Saturday since  10 gmt :D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2011, 08:49 PM »
lol could we start a bit earlier? 10 GMT is midnight in Poland, I'm sure Dulek prefers 8 GMT too

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2011, 09:04 PM »
Saturday since  10 gmt :D

Riiiiiiiight not happening.

Sunday would be better

« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2011, 09:09 PM »
Anything, I'll adjust to any date. ;x

Offline franz

« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2011, 06:04 AM »
Reminder: Round2 deadline - FRIDAY, October 7th  (Clans FINAL deadline - THURSDAY, October 27th)
almost 5 week(s) in now -> less than 1 week(s) left for Round2  (less than 4 week(s) left for Clans FINAL)

random00/monkeyisland, random00 you risk getting kicked out if this silence continues.

smok/bryan, smok you risk getting kicked out if this silence continues.

ps/ckc, ps needs weekends and ckc needs weekdays, figure something out, compromise. play mornings if you have to (if it helps)