Forums
May 13, 2024, 09:16 PM

Author Topic: ok my friends!  (Read 21476 times)

Offline nino

Re: ok my friends!
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2010, 04:45 PM »
sometimes you need to think alot b4 do something, look, avi was just trying to look cool with a new cap and shoes and we have a big discursion cos that  :-X
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2010, 05:23 PM »
...even if it was the nicest guy in the world, and like, they he had a kid, and some adult junkie mugged the kid, beat the kid up bad, broke some bones, and the guy set out, and murdered the guy in cold blood, now, while I understand why the guy would do this, and i'd sympathise for his kid, i'd still think he deserves the death penelty for murdering in cold blood, because at the end of the day, his kid survived, bones and flesh heal, but you can't come back from the dead can you?

Wooah man, wait a minute there! That example that U gave is not a "cold blood" murder, it's very "hot blood" murder in fact! "Cold blood" murder is (in example) when U kill a guy to get his wallet (with 200 Euros inside) and after that U go and buy some dope and enjoy your Big Mac in near by McDonalds..

It's just not that simple, U can't just judge to death penalties everyone that have commit a murder because not all murders are the same, it all depends out of circumstances! Lets take your example with junkie, what if that junkie had a knife with him? Anyone that knows any heroin junkie knows that usually those bastards would "sell their mothers" for money/dope, and that they are ready to stab anyone cold blooded for money/dope. So, a guy shows up seeing that junkie is beating the hell out of his kid, he attacks him of course (to protect his kid) and the junkie pulls out his knife.. A guy gets near by stone and hits the junkie in his head (from which wounds he dies).. And you say justice would be death penalty for a guy that protected his kid and himself?? What else should the guy do?! Wait steady for junkie to stab him? Call 911?

Justice are just not so simple. Every case is for itself. I think that it's impossible to generalize those things like that.. ;x

« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2010, 06:07 PM »
Yeah, murder in self-defence.  Should that deserve the death penalty?

What about accidental murder in response to extreme provocation?  Should that deserve the death penalty?

What about if you drive carelessly and have an accident which kills your passengers or a passer by in the street?  Would that be murder and deserve the death penalty?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:10 PM by Cueshark »

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2010, 06:17 PM »
Doesn't murder mean that it involved planning? ??? Otherwise, it would be manslaughter, which is punished less severely than murder.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2010, 06:48 PM »
Murder in self-defense really really depends on the circumstance, like, if the guy was just going to hit him around a bit, and he murdered him accidentally, I knew a guy who told me his mate got into a fight, punched the guy, he fell back hit his head off the kurb and died, he got jail for 4 years, weirdly enough the exact same thing happened again when he got out, he got in a fight punched the guy he fell back hit his head off the ground and died, even video evidence proved this was just an accident, both times, the guy got jail for 12 years the next time, as far as i'm aware he's still serving his sentence, I still have no sympathy for him, although I think it's extremely unlucky.

It's part of life, you do things and have to accept the consequences that could possibly happen, have a family, something bad could happen to them, get into a fight and by some extreme luck, they die and you go to jail... I know it's not fair, but thats what life is like sometimes, we gotta make the best of it, share the best moments we can with our loved ones while we can before the inevitable happens.

And like I explained to Ramone in a game, the example I gave, the kids son didn't die, so to me it's still murder in cold blood, if the guy killed his son, and he done it, then i'd call it retaliation of extreme circumstances, i'd still not have sympathy for the crime he commits, but i'd have sympathy for his lost son.

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2010, 07:03 PM »
Komo what if your girlfriend got into a situation like that and without any provocation was assulted. If she then hit the person who was attacking her, and he/she fell and hit their head on a broken bottle and died as a result of the injury and your gf was sentenced to 4 years in jail, would you have no sympathy for her? Would you campaign and appeal to have the sentence lifted, or would you just accept it and move on?
worm and learn

Offline nino

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2010, 07:21 PM »
Imagine if the 11 years old kid who avi stolen shoes and cap had a gun? would be much worst and the kid  would be killing in self-defense

so it is better do nothing sometimes  :-X
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Komo what if your girlfriend got into a situation like that and without any provocation was assulted. If she then hit the person who was attacking her, and he/she fell and hit their head on a broken bottle and died as a result of the injury and your gf was sentenced to 4 years in jail, would you have no sympathy for her? Would you campaign and appeal to have the sentence lifted, or would you just accept it and move on?

I'd have to accept it.

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2010, 07:30 PM »

Quote from: Komo
"ALL CRIMINALS deserve NO sympathy whatsoever, no matter what the crime they committed"

::)

Quote from: Komo
I'd have to accept it.

Can't you just admit you'd give her sympathy or are you really that proud?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 07:32 PM by Cueshark »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2010, 07:43 PM »
And like I explained to Ramone in a game, the example I gave, the kids son didn't die, so to me it's still murder in cold blood, if the guy killed his son, and he done it, then i'd call it retaliation of extreme circumstances, i'd still not have sympathy for the crime he commits, but i'd have sympathy for his lost son.

You can call it anyhow but it is not a murder in cold blood. A fact if a son dies after or not is not making any difference about it. A father did not attack in cold blood, but with strongest reason. In that moment a father could not even know if the son will die or not, and it's anything but a crime, even if his son is not dead. Crime is what that junkie did, beating a kid and pulling out his knife on father. A thing that a father did is not a crime but instinctive self-defense, seeing a threat to it's child, it's a nature law, a primal instinct, not a cold blood murder! I think anyone normal would do the same..

This points to a simple fact that not all homicides are the same and that U cannot generalize murders like that. In other words, U cannot say that every murder deserves death penalty. There are DIFFERENCE between Charlie Manson murders and a murder of this example with a father, son and a junkie..

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2010, 07:46 PM »

Will you just f@#!ing drop it already ok, I have my opinions on things so just leave it at that.

« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2010, 07:59 PM »

Will you just f@#!ing drop it already ok, I have my opinions on things so just leave it at that.

:<

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2010, 08:29 PM »
Well, you ALL keep coming up with stupid obsurd questions to try and make me change my opinion, it's ridiculous...

Offline Guaton

« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2010, 09:08 PM »
nah , everyone is trying to show u that u are wrong and u are still living in a cave ...

but yes , u are so proud ... stupid thing 

hf

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2010, 09:16 PM »
nah , everyone is trying to show u that u are wrong and u are still living in a cave ...

but yes , u are so proud ... stupid thing 

Dude, how the hell can an opinion be wrong? Thats what an OPINION is...

I didn't know you created the universe and made all the rules and laws and what is wrong and right, don't be so ignorant.