Forums
May 02, 2024, 07:36 PM

Author Topic: (circlejerk) Complaint / Question - Big and thicc as fucc dicc of blacc fuccboi  (Read 2351 times)

Online TheWalrus

I miss eS memes

Offline Mega`Adnan

It would be an honour if someone make meme about me. :)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline avirex

We need WA memes again. Would be even better if MI added Memes section to TUS. ;D

Memes are only funny when they are made at the right time, with the right content...

Example: there was a thread about komo playing big on his huge TV screen, and someone found pic with two business men watching huge screen in the office... they made speech bubbles on it, and cut and paste worms game on the screen, and the guys were lalo and komo.. anyone remember this? Link the thread if anyone how's which thread it was hilarious. I seriously lol'd hard at that meme

They are not funny when people try to hard, like you in this thread ting harder and harder after each lol.. or impo making a new meme every day after he created that meme website... there is like 1 out of every10 on that site that are funny.. the rest are forced.

Offline Anubis

The best shit were ropa's FB comics. That was seriously good. :D

Offline avirex

Yeah, majority of them were pretty funny