Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:00 AM

Author Topic: Abnaxus pessimist  (Read 9615 times)

Offline Random00

Abnaxus pessimist
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:34 PM »
Abnaxus, you're just the the worst pessimist ever. Didnt see anyone in Worms who thinks that bad of people in general.

Where is the fun? :/

Offline Abnaxus

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 08:19 PM »
I just can't stand trouble makers. Those are the reason why we live in such a horrible world. Nobody wants to fight them and prefer fleeing those ? No problem, but I will.
I can't change the entire world, but I can make little parts better, where everybody could have fun without people f@#!ing it.

A guy once did ruin the French Worms Community, I promised since then I would never let it happens again.

Where's the fun ? There is none, such as in every works.
But I hope there will be a good end. Where nobody would have to do another thing than enjoying the present moment.

Many guys told me I was dreaming, but I keep thinking it's possible.
Isn't it a kind of optimism ?

I wish people could see what I have in mind, so they could understand what I'm not able to tell.

The only way to make such a thing is to use rules, defined by the entired community.
And everybody has to respect those ones.
If there is no punishment from breaking a rule, bad people would be free to make troubles everywhere.
It's what happenned in many countries, and it's why we get what we have now: a dying earth.

PS: But at least, there is good people I can have a break and fun with.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 08:28 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 08:47 PM »
loloo im having fun all the time rofl! Dunno why u even r here if u dont enjoy. I would go to the potato cellar then. Theres the perfect place for what u r looking for. There noone can crush ur peace expect urself.
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Abnaxus

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 09:00 PM »
You missed an important point where your answer is.

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 09:20 PM »
i did miss nothing rofl. I just said that the place what u r looking for is the potato cellar
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2011, 09:30 PM »
Abnaxus,

You obviously care a lot for this game and I admire you for that.

But don't forget that you're playing a game against random people on the internet.  Some players are casual and perhaps careless, some are obsessive about rules and very respectful.  Some are rude and agressive and disrespectful.

We've all met some dicks playing this game but on the whole this community rocks.  That's why you're here and not playing some other game where perhaps this problem is even worse.

You say that a 'guy' did ruin the French Worms Community?  Has the French worms community been ruined?  Or did it just piss you off badly?

I know some awesome French players.  In fact I've never met a bad one.

Don't mix up the troubles of the world in general to the problems in worms.  They shouldn't be compared.  This game is a lovely place to go to escape the troubles of the world.  The odd cheat or arsehole will never change that.

:<

Offline Guaton

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 09:41 PM »
  In fact I've never met a bad one.

evilone was a douchebag

Offline Abnaxus

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 10:36 PM »
Has the French worms community been ruined?
Yes it has been. Can you see many French players nowadays ?
When WLC died, 60% left the game, then the rest left cause they got pissed off what Worms became.

Don't mix up the troubles of the world in general to the problems in worms.  They shouldn't be compared.  This game is a lovely place to go to escape the troubles of the world.
How do you want to escape when the same things are happenning ?...
Especially when you see the same errors which led to what the world is now, are done.

I must admit the forum is quite better now than what it was few months ago (thanks to bans/leaves ?).
But some problems hasn't been solved yet, especially the punishments towards a rulebreak.
I just pointed that.

Offline avirex

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 11:25 PM »
your like the martin luther king of worms....

lets fast forward to the part that u get assisinated.

as cueshark said, there is so many personalities, some good some bad, some inbetween... so why would u want to change that??? do u think worms community would be the same without a zippo running around? i dont lol... go away with ur bullshit whining about rules..

Offline Ramone

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 11:33 PM »
I just can't stand trouble makers.

If u state this:

Black, White, Yellow, Red or whatever.
Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Atheists or whatever.
They all deserve to die.

You want a better future for the Earth (soon Universe) ? Humanity has to disappear.
+
Nah, it's more like a shoot'em up.
in game forum, then U are the trouble maker. Does that mean that U can't stand urself?

Saying this:
But I hope there will be a good end. Where nobody would have to do another thing than enjoying the present moment.
is not optimistic. It's lost minded. If "nobody would have to do another thing than enjoying the present moment" then we would all be plants, not humans.

Where's the fun ? There is none, such as in every works.

I can just agree on what Random00 have said:
Quote from: Random00
Abnaxus, you're just the the worst pessimist ever. Didnt see anyone in Worms who thinks that bad of people in general.

My advice for U would be to try and find somehow more faith in humanity Abnax, don't let it all go to waste. We're not invisible. We're not meaningless.
Try and sail over man, it's all in ur head. Life is beautiful. And this game particularly! ;)

Offline Abnaxus

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 04:14 PM »
You're wrong on many parts Ramone.

1) How can I make trouble in a "flood forum" ?
That's where everybody can do what he wants, since it doesn't blow another people mind.

2) Having fun all the time is like being a plant ? Then I'd love to be one !

3) To finish, it's not cause I dislike the humans that I don't enjoy my life.
Life isn't beautiful at all, but I can find fun everywhere even in bad moments, so you're talking to the wrong guy mate.  ;)
(We already talked about it.)
If you really knew me, you would see I laugh about anything, especially stupid things.
There are just betrayers, injustice and manipulators which throw the hell out of me.

4) If you think I overextends everything: I'm from Massilia (everybody overextends, we're known for that) and I'm hyper-emotional, which makes a bad deal.  :-X

5) Optimist :
- When it doesn't work, you're sad.
- When it works, you're proud of yourself.
Pessimist:
- When it doesn't work, who cares, this doesn't change from what you though.
- A good thing happens, you're surprised and enjoy it 10 times more.
I'd rather take the pessimist one.  ;)

PS: We're not here to talk about me and my though, but about rules. Don't forget it.

PPS: If a mod could cut the thread from Random post to now and place it on another forum, it would be cool.

PPPS: Avi, you would be the first I would have banned even if you're a nice guy in games.
So I pretty don't care about what you write on the forum.  ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 04:33 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline avirex

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 09:20 PM »
IM A CRIMINAL
cuz every time i write in a thread, people let it go to their head..
you must have been pissed off with suttin i said... i guess im a CRIMINAL
but i dont gotta say a word, ill just flip u the bird...
and keep goin, i dont take shit from noone

eminem song... i altered a little bit... seems fitting!!...  and its better then saying what i would have liked to say to abnaxus, or whoever he is...   cuz im sure if i said what id like to say i would get banned :D i wont give him the pleasure lol

Offline Ramone

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 09:27 PM »
PPS: If a mod could cut the thread from Random post to now and place it on another forum, it would be cool.

Can any MOD cut this topic from Random00 post so we don't post OT here anymore plz?

Offline avirex

Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2011, 09:30 PM »
and after that, can you ban avirex? hes such a jerk!!

Offline Camper

Re: Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2011, 09:53 PM »
5) Optimist :
- When it doesn't work, you're sad.
- When it works, you're proud of yourself.
Pessimist:
- When it doesn't work, who cares, this doesn't change from what you though.
- A good thing happens, you're surprised and enjoy it 10 times more.
I'd rather take the pessimist one.  ;)

well, that's true :p