Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:59 AM

Author Topic: Abnaxus pessimist  (Read 9614 times)

Offline Ramone

Re: Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 11:15 PM »
There's no wrong or right. There's no one to judge it. But there's good and bad.
What I'm saying is that your thoughts are bad and not good.

So, from my point of view:

1) How can I make trouble in a "flood forum" ?

1) By saying trouble making, I didn't mean forum trouble making. I've meant that anyone who claims that human race deserves to die and that "humanity have to disappear for better future" are trouble makers in general. It's satanic point of view which I do not approve by my beliefs. "It's all f@#!ed up and a big mess, lets better all go to hell right now" point of view..  That's against humanity. That's against life. That's not good. That's hopelessness.

2) Having fun all the time is like being a plant ? Then I'd love to be one !

2) I'm saying that U cannot know what's happiness if U haven't seen sadness and the other way around. Wishing that "nobody would have to do another thing than enjoying the present moment" is irrational and not possible. It leads to defection. People cannot only enjoy all the time cause then they would not know that they are enjoying. It wouldn't be a feeling anymore, It would be a flat way of life, as plants are. It's reaching Babylon, and haven't we learned already that Babylon leads to ruin?

3) To finish, it's not cause I dislike the humans that I don't enjoy my life.
Life isn't beautiful at all ...

3) "it's not cause I dislike the humans that I don't enjoy my life." - by this U are saying two things:
1. U dislike humans.
2. U don't enjoy your life.

"life isn't beautiful at all" -and I say that it is beautiful. So, who's wrong and who's right, U or me? No one, there's no wrong or right, but there's good and bad. Your thought are bad, my thoughts are good. U get that? U can't improve anything if U say to people that life sux. Even if U really mean it. U can only convince them to make suicide. If U've watched the movie called "Life Is Beautiful" (Italian: La vita è bella) U'll know what I'm talking about. It's not what it is, it's what U make of it..

4) ...I'm hyper-emotional, which makes a bad deal.

4) Once again U just see one side of the medal, the bad side.

5) ... I'd rather take the pessimist one...

5) Habit that's usual to pessimists - conformity.
Wanna see it all fall from the skies to you, but don't wanna make a slight effort to get it..
It's way more simpler:
Optimist: believes.
Pessimist: do not believe.

It's easiest to get to conclusion that everything sux and that this world is f@#!ed up and that there are injustice on every corner. It's easiest to blame the world and system around U for all of your fails. But it's not the way to improve anything. For the beginning U have to start to believe. And only then U can improve it, when U believe that it can be improved.

edit: when U want it to be improved.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:59 PM by Ramone »

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 11:28 PM »
all i know is that the optimist created the plane, the pessimist created the parachutes XDDDDDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 11:34 PM »
and its better then saying what i would have liked to say to abnaxus, or whoever he is...   cuz im sure if i said what id like to say i would get banned :D i wont give him the pleasure lol

I haven't been clear, let me repeat in your language:

"You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime BRO"

(I altered a little bit too.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:13 AM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 12:06 AM »
1) By saying trouble making, I didn't mean forum trouble making. I've meant that anyone who claims that human race deserves to die and that "humanity have to disappear for better future" are trouble makers in general.
The thing is it's true: if you want the earth to survive, humanity has to desappear. Nothing more has been said there.

It's satanic point of view which I do not approve by my beliefs. "It's all f@#!ed up and a big mess, lets better all go to hell right now" point of view..  That's against humanity. That's against life. That's not good. That's hopelessness.
And again, you didn't read. If I'd believe in heaven and hell. Some people would go to heaven.
And please, don't tell I'm a satanist, that's not cool. I've never insulted you.

2) I'm saying that U cannot know what's happiness if U haven't seen sadness and the other way around. Wishing that "nobody would have to do another thing than enjoying the present moment" is irrational and not possible. It leads to defection. People cannot only enjoy all the time cause then they would not know that they are enjoying. It wouldn't be a feeling anymore, It would be a flat way of life, as plants are. It's reaching Babylon, and haven't we learned already that Babylon leads to ruin?
You didn't read again:
Quote from: Abnaxus
If you think I overextends everything: etc etc

3) To finish, it's not cause I dislike the humans that I don't enjoy my life.
Life isn't beautiful at all ...

3) "it's not cause I dislike the humans that I don't enjoy my life." - by this U are saying two things:  Hu ? Find the problem.
1. U dislike humans.
2. U don't enjoy your life.

"life isn't beautiful at all" -and I say that it is beautiful. So, who's wrong and who's right, U or me? No one, there's no wrong or right, but there's good and bad. Your thought are bad, my thoughts are good. U get that? U can't improve anything if U say to people that life sux. Even if U really mean it. U can only convince them to make suicide. If U've watched the movie called "Life Is Beautiful" (Italian: La vita è bella) U'll know what I'm talking about. It's not what it is, it's what U make of it..
How can you say life is beautiful with all those guys running out of food, those wars etc ?
"Life is not beautiful", it doesn't mean you have to suicide. You have to fight to get a better one.

...I'm hyper-emotional, which makes a bad deal.

4) Once again U just see one side of the medal, the bad side.
You cut half of the sentence.

I'd rather take the pessimist one...

5) Habit that's usual to pessimists - conformity.
Wanna see it all fall from the skies to you, but don't wanna make a slight effort to get it..
It's way more simpler:
Optimist: believes.
Pessimist: do not believe.
I'm claiming I'll fight until death and you tell me I don't wanna make a slight effort. That was too much.

It's easiest to get to conclusion that everything sux and that this world is f@#!ed up and that there are injustice on every corner. It's easiest to blame the world and system around U for all of your fails. But it's not the way to improve anything. For the beginning U have to start to believe. And only then U can improve it, when U believe that it can be improved.
It's easier to take the other parti sentences, twist them (with what ? I don't know, it's kind of non-sense), and make them tell what they've never said.
Plus, saying things which not stick together.
Plus saying things which has never been included in the conversation.
Are you some kind of lawyer ? Cause you exactly act like those ones to be right. Even if you know someone isn't guilty, you'll twist things together to make him guilty.
If you think you can trick me so easly, you're wrong mate.

I wonder how can you say everytime "Don't be scamed !", when you're trying to make people get (scamed).

You felt a lot on my consideration acting like that.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 12:16 AM by Abnaxus »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 12:32 AM »
I thought that U might not understand it!

I kinda knew it.. but whatever, U got it bad again. I ain't trying to scam anything or to make U feel guilty, U feel guilty cause U think that U are guilty, not cause what I've said. U're scamming yourself!

I've just said what's on my mind in order to make U think about principles I do not support, nothing more nothing less.
Must be some thc running there!? xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 12:48 AM »
this ones for  abnaxuz.. because u have hit rock bottom, fool

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 01:20 AM »
I ain't trying to scam anything or to make U feel guilty, U feel guilty cause U think that U are guilty, not cause what I've said. U're scamming yourself!
It was an example to explain you what I meant. Not how I felt.

Must be some thc running there!? xD
And alcool, but I don't get the connexion.
Well nvm, I said what I had to say, I'm done.

because u have hit rock bottom
Cool, so I'll have something to climb on.
You're dumb dude, no offense.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:26 AM by Abnaxus »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 01:35 AM »
Well nvm, I said what I had to say, I'm done.

First thing that U've said is: "if you want the earth to survive, humanity has to desappear. " - that is bad and destructive way of thinking.

Still bad.

That's not fighting, that's surrender.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 01:36 AM »
And what you did wasn't argumentation.
I just don't like to talk with walls..  ???

PS: How can it be surrender when I exposed everything to show you I was right ? (At least towards what you said.)

PPS: It's realistic way of thinking. Not being blind by some kind of wonderfull view.
But you can't understand people can have such a view, and have fun in their life.

PPS:
Quote from: Ramone
That's not fighting, that's surrender.
That's the kind of arguments from someone who doesn't have any more.

We can continue until death. You saying things without any link. And me repeating the things you don't understand.
I've many more better things to do. :|
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:44 AM by Abnaxus »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 01:53 AM »
...I exposed everything to show you I was right ?

There's no wrong or right.
U still don't get it.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 02:33 AM »
The thing is I got what you meant (not thanks to your post on this thread, but on an old topic).

You misunderstand every of my sentences since you cut them and take the part you want.
But if there is another part of this, it's not for nothing.
Take it as it is, the whole sentence in a row, and you might understand.

[...] when I exposed everything to show you I was right ? (At least towards what you said.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:35 AM by Abnaxus »

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2011, 05:16 AM »

You say that a 'guy' did ruin the French Worms Community?  Has the French worms community been ruined?  Or did it just piss you off badly?

Don't forget the coooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeesttttttttttttt besteeeeeeeeeesttt nigarresssssttt (oops I mean finlandessst) clan of allll theeee timeeeeee is ruled by two french (is that enough barging komo ? xD).
Even if we're almost never on wn :D.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2011, 06:40 AM »
Pessimist

[pes-uh-mist]
–noun
a person who habitually sees or anticipates the worst or is disposed to be gloomy.
an adherent of the doctrine of pessimism.

Doctrine

[dok-trin]
–noun
a particular principle, position, or policy taught or advocated, as of a religion or government: Catholic doctrines; the Monroe Doctrine.
something that is taught; teachings collectively: religious doctrine.
a body or system of teachings relating to a particular subject: the doctrine of the Catholic Church.

Just in case anyone else needs to look up the word to be sure on its meaning.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 07:04 AM »

Will be good :) Everyone sometimes is pessimist.... me yoo :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 08:00 AM »

You say that a 'guy' did ruin the French Worms Community?  Has the French worms community been ruined?  Or did it just piss you off badly?

Don't forget the coooleeeeeeeeeeeeeeesttttttttttttt besteeeeeeeeeesttt nigarresssssttt (oops I mean finlandessst) clan of allll theeee timeeeeee is ruled by two french (is that enough barging komo ? xD).
Even if we're almost never on wn :D.

Why you mention me here? I don't get it lol...

And Ramone/Abnaxus, imo you are both right, but neither of you understands why the other person feels the way they do, and you never will unless you can know 100% of their life and what they go through and how they feel for everything.

It's ok to hate without causing others harm, and it's ok to love without showing off.