Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:42 AM

Author Topic: Abnaxus pessimist  (Read 9630 times)

Offline Abnaxus

Re: Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2011, 11:59 AM »
You used Slipknot and 'talent' in the same sentence :o I am mortified.
ROFLMAO ! xD

+1
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline Random00

« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2011, 08:17 PM »
worst thread evar

Was quite interesting to read this thread actually ^^

To Abnaxus:
In general I totally disagree with your opinion on most things I guess, but you already discussed this with Ramone and I would've wrote pretty much the same as him. So no reason to add anything there. Everyone has his own opinion and I guess it's just too hard to understand each other if your opinions are that different...

[...] I can't change the entire world, but I can make little parts better, where everybody could have fun without people f@#!ing it. [...]

This seems just really, really strange to me. The last thing I remember on these forums is this thread: https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/lags/
You had the same problem then I had, so you could've just posted some help for me if you saw the topic. But instead you chose to reply and saying that you don't help me. Furthermore you edited a lot of posts in some older thread, where this problem (and probably a solution or at least some fix/workaround) was already described.
How is this making things better?

I mean, if you have some reason for not helping me, then its ok. I can respect this. You dont have to help people you don't like.
But spending time to make it harder for someone to solve a problem is just weird....
I dont think that I did anything that I deserve this kind of "punishment". And if you think that I did deserve it, then I kindly ask you to tell me what I did to you. Thanks.

Offline Rok

« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2011, 08:34 PM »
Best musicians were pessimist.

Wasn't Mozart one ?

Beethoven was better. Check his biography and tell me if a pessimist could handle a life he had. :D
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2011, 01:40 PM »
I mean, if you have some reason for not helping me, then its ok. I can respect this.
Then do so.

PS: Just remember our last altercation. Your clanmate SPW was there too.
What you did wasn't so bad, but your behaviour pissed me off.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:55 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2011, 02:10 PM »
Beethoven was better also. Check his biography and tell me if a pessimist could handle a life he had.
I'd like to tell he was optimistic, but all he did was fighting against his own problems.
I don't know if he was pessimistic, but since he left the social life, he was all but optimistic. Which wasn't a problem for him to try to go against those problems.

Plus, I read a letter from him where he was talking about suicide (cause of his deaf problem), and where he whined about how he got sadly dealt by other people: he told the injustices, but didn't care much of them 'cause he knew and trusted himself where he was right.
In fact, it sounds like I'm a lot like him.

Anyway, I think nobody understood me. And I just came to the conclusion there was no way to explain to you guys my real point of view and how I feel everything.
It's sad, 'cause you could learn a lot from there.

It sounds very pretentious, but it is the truth...

Human has an incredible potential, you wouldn't even believe it if someone would tell you.
But most of them just whines about problems without even trying to do something. And it's there you lost everything.

If you're able to read between the lines, you would see I believe in the human himself, but not on the people we see nowadays.
I can't even call them humans anymore, they lost almost everything from it.
But it's not a reason for me to ruin my life. There is so much good things to see and enjoy on it, and I'll protect those ones, even if it means I have to be against the "world" himself, even if I have to sacrify myself.
"Un jour, la Terre et la Vie aura raison de vous."

PS: If I believed in God, I would call nowadays Humans, limbs of the devil.

PPS: Doesn't mean all of the humans are so bad: some people didn't forget who we were and what was our aim.
And I thank the Earth for this.

PPPS: I'm starting to believe someone or something is stopping me to make you get what I know, like if I weren't allowed to tell you this.
Just cause you all need to find it by yourself... (At least if you really want to.)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:42 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2011, 04:55 PM »
Lol Abnax, U've said that U're done with this subject and that U won't post anymore since 10 posts before, and then U post another 6 post, U even do double-posts.. U liar! ;p

worst thread evar
Yeah, I start thinking the same.
Only blind people who wanna be right and don't even try to understand other people mind.

To me it looks like U're the only one here who wanna be "right" on any cause.. ;x

I've understood U perfectly man. And yes, it is pretentious to say that no one understand U. Teenagers do that often.. "no one understands me, bla-bla.."

We can discuss still, but if U are ready to discuss, not if U'll act like insulted victim and say that U won't post anymore.. Cause then it sux to talk at all..

At first, I have no intention to be "right" cause I don't believe in wrong or right in subjects which is not exact (as mathematics i.e.), as I've said already. So, U first must understand that I ain't discussing this cause I wanna prove that I'm "right" or to prove U "wrong", ok?

Secondly, I never tried to put another meaning to your words by cutting your sentences, I've cutted them only to point out what was I referring to and to make my posts smaller cause they were large already.. If U wanna I'll go and modify my post by putting whole of your sentences in my quotes, but that still would not change a word in my "answer" or any meaning in it. It's completely the same thought from my side.

Only reason why I ever answered and tried to discuss on this subject is your statement which I've heard from many ppl before and which I disapprove:
Quote from: Abnaxus
Black, White, Yellow, Red or whatever.
Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Atheists or whatever.
They all deserve to die.

You want a better future for the Earth (soon Universe) ? Humanity has to disappear.
Nah, it's more like a shoot'em up.

I'm claiming that this is a bad point of view which doesn't lead to any improving of life.. It's weakness. It's escaping in quickest and shorter way.

Quote from: Abnaxus
How can you say life is beautiful with all those guys running out of food, those wars etc ?
"Life is not beautiful", it doesn't mean you have to suicide. You have to fight to get a better one.

Man, I live in Serbia. Don't tell me about it from your comfy chair in France, I've already saw it myself and lived that shit in last 20 years. I saw ppl fighting for a peace of old bread, some of my friends died in a stupid war, not to mention other things, I know a bit of what life is...

U say that "you have to fight to get a better life". So what's your fight? You are fighting for a better life but on the other hand U say that all people deserves to die? That's contradictory.
If U don't think that only by death life can be better. Which is paradox by itself too.

I know what are U trying to say, that the world is f@#!ed up cause humans f@#!ed it all up, that human race have become defective and warped.. Yes lots of them are, but saying that all humans deserves to die doesn't makes U any different from them. That's defective and warped point of view too.

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2011, 05:28 PM »
People can be awesome :)

If you can't explain something clearly, then you don't really understand yourself. Just my experience in over 10 years of tutoring.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:35 PM by DarkOne »

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2011, 05:31 PM »
I know what are U trying to say, that the world is f@#!ed up cause humans f@#!ed it all up, that human race have become defective and warped.. Yes lots of them are, but saying that all humans deserves to die doesn't makes U any different from them. That's defective and warped point of view too.
I don't talk with Human at the center of the universe, but Nature/Earth or however you call it, as center.
Towards this Earth/Nature, all humans deserves to die, that's a fact, you can't change it, whatever you wanna think of it.
Saying the contrary is just fleeing the reality.
Maybe you just fear the death, so you prefer lying about it to feel better ? I don't really know, but all your words matches with this.
(And watch, I'm not saying you do so, I just tell it LOOKS LIKE. Which is a VERY f@#!ING DIFFERENT THING about what you do.)

About the posts, yeah I said I would stop, but if you had noticed, I also said what you pointed on my next posts.
After I wanted to stop talking, you guys made me say what I've never said, so I just clarified the situation (because I had to).
And for some, it was another subject, so there was nothing to do with pessimist/optimism subject.

Anyway, you still don't understand.
Why can I say so ? Cause you've been trying to repeat what I said as example for you argumentation, but the thing is what you think is what I said, is not.
Why can I say it's not ? Cause it's from me it, so I know better than no one what I said (at least meant, cause I know sometimes what I say and mean don't match together).
Why you're wrong ? Cause you again said "I understood you" where you didn't.

I'd like to discuss, but as you said: to discuss.
Plus, if you don't stop your lawyer argumentation, then please don't post anymore in this thread. Cause it doesn't make things advance. (Such as you did on half of your thread again.)

And yes, it is pretentious to say that no one understand U. Teenagers do that often.. "no one understands me, bla-bla.."
And I just came to the conclusion there was no way to explain to you guys my real point of view and how I feel everything.
It's sad, 'cause you could learn a lot from there.

It sounds very pretentious, but it is the truth...
See ? When I say you don't understand me..
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 05:48 PM by Abnaxus »

« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2011, 05:38 PM »
I don't talk with Human at the center of the universe, but Nature/Earth or however you call it, as center.
Towards this Earth/Nature, all humans deserves to die, that's a fact, you can't change it, whatever you wanna think of it.

Erm, when you're talking about someone deserving something, then you're talking about justice, which is in itself a human thing. Nature doesn't care about justice.
So when you say humans deserve, that's your sentiment, not nature's sentiment.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2011, 05:44 PM »
Yeah they can, but they most of the time suck.

If you can't explain something clearly, then you don't really understand yourself. Just my experience in over 10 years of tutoring.
In many case maybe, but doesn't work for me. (And it doesn't work for many people, cause saw a lot of persons who weren't able to tell something greatly, whereas they understood it perfectly.)
I get a mental problem about it, it's totally different.
Plus I'm talking in English, and as you should have pointed it out, I'm not good with it. So sometimes, my sentences doesn't mean what I would like it to do.
So taking the 2 together, it makes a weird thing.

You're right Darkone, but I've never said I represented the Nature. Just cause nobody can.
Towards this Earth/Nature, all humans deserve to die, that's a fact, you can't change it, whatever you wanna think of it.
I'm just talking from Nature side.

There again, you misunderstood.
Should I make a counter ?
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 06:10 PM by Abnaxus »

« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2011, 05:52 PM »
No, I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "deserve" :o
Either that or you didn't fully read my post. Especially the part about nature not caring about justice.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2011, 06:03 PM »
Lol, I just answered on my previous post.
Nature maybe can't carry the justice, it won't change my statement.
Cause as I said, I'm not the Nature: I'm a human defending the Nature. (And as you said, justice is a human thing.)

« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2011, 06:04 PM »

Why are there no shots from worms in that video?  ???

« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2011, 06:25 PM »
Lol, I just answered on my previous post.
Nature maybe can't carry the justice, it won't change my statement.
Cause as I said, I'm not the Nature: I'm a human defending the Nature. (And as you said, justice is a human thing.)

Nature doesn't care about justice, therefore has nothing to say about who/what deserves something.
So it's your opinion and has nothing to do with nature.
I can only feel pity for this kind of world view though, makes everything in life seem so meaningless :(

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2011, 07:11 PM »
Nature doesn't care about justice, therefore has nothing to say about who/what deserves something.
So it's your opinion and has nothing to do with nature.
Sure it's my opinion. And I do it for Nature's good. So yes, it has to do with that last, since I'm doing for it.

Btw, Fauna & Flora are a part of the Nature. So you can't just say "Nature doesn't care about justice", it's your point of view.
Except if you think that Human doesn't care neither about the justice, which would explains everything (and so they'd deserve to die).

I can only feel pity for this kind of world view though, makes everything in life seem so meaningless :(
There again, it's your point of view.
In fact, I'd like to say you're too young (mentality) cause you can't go further this "everything in life seem so meaningless".
You can get it and go ahead; But don't forget it, otherwise it would go worse.
Instead of simply whining/crying, just don't mind (to not get hurt) & fight for the improvment.

This last sentence is kindda contradictory, but I don't know how to tell it a different way.