Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:29 AM

Author Topic: Abnaxus pessimist  (Read 9633 times)

Offline Ramone

Re: Abnaxus pessimist
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2011, 07:15 PM »
Towards this Earth/Nature, all humans deserves to die, that's a fact, you can't change it, whatever you wanna think of it.
Saying the contrary is just fleeing the reality.

Of course all humans are born and they'll die, that's natural process. But U want to shoot 'em all man, that's not talking from "Earth/Nature" side, that's killing people.
With that philosophy U can shoot the newborn baby and say "well, she'll die anyway, it's a fact, ask Nature". That's insane and warped point of view.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2011, 07:38 PM »
Again, you make me say what I've never said Ram.

I said they deserve to die. But I'm human (maybe a lot more than many there), and I don't want to see them dead, even if they deserve it.
(Except for some, who really, really needs to be killed.)
I just want people to realise they act badly, so they can change to a better way (because I don't even think they can, I know it).
If they do realise but don't change, they are bad for the world and must die (and I'm sure one of you will misunderstood this one too :) ).

PS: Human is destroying the whole nature, the most he did was trying to kill it. You really thing the Nature would mind killing people ?
When people see a plant, most of a time he grabs a leaf and cut it, just for fun.
Have you ever think plants could get a mind too ?

PPS: If it continues well, we'll soon reach another axis of the life.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 07:56 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2011, 07:56 PM »
Sure it's my opinion. And I do it for Nature's good. So yes, it has to do with that last, since I'm doing for it.
You're making it sound like you're going to act on your opinion, which would make you a very dangerous person. After all, humankind deserves to die, doesn't it?

Btw, Fauna & Flora are a part of the Nature. So you can't just say "Nature doesn't care about justice", it's your point of view.
No, it's a fact. Ever seen nature court? Bambi being the judge and 12 gophers being the jury and stuff. It doesn't happen, because nature doesn't care about justice, it only cares about survival. You're anthropomorphising nature, which is a pretty common mistake.

Except if you think that Human doesn't care neither about the justice, which would explains everything (and so they'd deserve to die).
I literally told you that it's a human thing.

I can only feel pity for this kind of world view though, makes everything in life seem so meaningless :(
There again, it's your point of view.
In fact, I'd like to say you're too young (mentality) cause you can't go further this "everything in life seem so meaningless".

Only reply to this that I can think of is "WTF?". If humanity deserves only death (your viewpoint), that's a nihilistic world view. In a nihilistic world view, everything is meaningless and humanity is worthless.
Keep in mind though, that it's the worthless humans that have sustained you so far.

You can get it and go ahead; But don't forget it, otherwise it would go worse.

The first sentence makes about as much sense as a banana riding a tricycle. Please explain what you meant. This may in fact explain why we're not on the same page here because your english is very confusing and perhaps some of the things I've said are lost in translation.

Instead of simply whining/crying, just don't mind (to not get hurt) & fight for the improvment.

This last sentence is kindda contradictory, but I don't know how to tell it a different way.
I like how you're telling me to fight for improvement there.
http://worms2d.info/People#D (apparently, TUS isn't in the list yet behind my name, I'll fix that soon)
What I do for worms echoes what I do in real life. Again, feeling that mankind is worthless and deserves nothing but death is your world view, not mine.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2011, 08:02 PM »
Abanx, U are confusing.
First U say "All humans deserves to die, shoot 'em all, humanity have to disappear" and then U say "I don't want to see them dead, I want them to realize they are acting badly"... U want them all dead or not?  :-X
If U don't want them dead, then fine. Admit that U have exaggerated boldly with that statement cause U wanted to sound like a tough guy and there's nothing to discuss anymore.

Yes there's a big difference:
- "towards the nature all humans will die" - it's a fact
and it's completely different thing than what U've said:
- "towards the nature all humans deserves to die" - it's a warp

I gtg now, I wonder what I'll find in this topic when I come back (in 3-4 hours).. ;x
cya

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2011, 08:11 PM »
You're making it sound like you're going to act on your opinion, which would make you a very dangerous person. After all, humankind deserves to die, doesn't it?
I'd like to act on my opinion, but as I can't know if I'm dreaming or if this is real, I just can't.
'Cause it could be very good, but also very bad.

No, it's a fact. Ever seen nature court? Bambi being the judge and 12 gophers being the jury and stuff. It doesn't happen, because nature doesn't care about justice, it only cares about survival. You're anthropomorphising nature, which is a pretty common mistake.
Didn't understand one single word there. :/

Only reply to this that I can think of is "WTF?". If humanity deserves only death (your viewpoint), that's a nihilistic world view. In a nihilistic world view, everything is meaningless and humanity is worthless.
Keep in mind though, that it's the worthless humans that have sustained you so far.
1) If I follow what you say, I get a nihilistic world view (I don't know what this means).
The thing is, everything isn't meaningless and humanity isn't worthless in my mind.
So you should review your basis...
2) Nobody has ever sustained me.

You can get it and go ahead; But don't forget it, otherwise it would go worse.
The first sentence makes about as much sense as a banana riding a tricycle. Please explain what you meant. This may in fact explain why we're not on the same page here because your english is very confusing and perhaps some of the things I've said are lost in translation.
You can know a bad thing without caring much of it. I mean, you wouldn't have to ruin your life cause of this.
But you can't just know and don't mind, otherwise it would go worse and worse over the years/eras.
To simplify as much as possible: you need to fight for the improvment without using your emotions, otherwise you could make much more pain.

« Reply #65 on: February 27, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Nobody has ever sustained me.

You built the house you live in with your own hands? You grow your own food? You raised yourself? And while doing all that, you have enough spare time left to generate your own electricy, build your own commodities from natural resources and such?
Amazing :)

Your standard of life is determined by the social system and technology that makes it possible. So yes, you are being sustained by other people, though you obviously pay for their services.

The thing is, everything isn't meaningless and humanity isn't worthless in my mind.
So you should review your basis...

This was my basis:

Black, White, Yellow, Red or whatever.
Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Atheists or whatever.
They all deserve to die.
You want a better future for the Earth (soon Universe) ? Humanity has to disappear.

Ramone already put the appropriate comment to that a few posts ago.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #66 on: February 27, 2011, 08:34 PM »
First U say "All humans deserves to die, shoot 'em all, humanity have to disappear" and then U say "I don't want to see them dead, I want them to realize they are acting badly"... U want them all dead or not?  :-X
If U don't want them dead, then fine. Admit that U have exaggerated boldly with that statement cause U wanted to sound like a tough guy and there's nothing to discuss anymore.
Let me clarify something you didn't yet understood:
- In my mind, the basis of everything: I like the human itself, how he has been created, his mind: everything is interesting in it.
I want the best for his future, but only for people who deserves it.
If you don't deserve it, it means you did (and/or do) something wrong (something wrong is something like making pain towards innocents).

- Nowadays human is bad, from veins to body. Jealousy, greedyness etc..
People won't mind to kill someone to get a higher rank in the company.
He deserves to die for this.

- "Shoot 'em all", was a joke about the thread and the answers. Nothing to do with human deserving to die.
- "There again, you took half of the sentence "If you wanna save the Earth, humanity has to disappear".
If we continue the way it is, the Earth will die soon (under nuclear war for example).
And since Humans make no effort to change, the only  way for the world to survive is the humanity to disappear.

It's not a warp, it's the reality.

If the human deserves to die today, it doesn't mean he'll deserve it in 500 years.
Today, the way it is, Human deserves to die. And I'm trying to save them by making them realise what they do bad.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2011, 08:37 PM »
You built the house you live in with your own hands? You grow your own food? You raised yourself? And while doing all that, you have enough spare time left to generate your own electricy, build your own commodities from natural resources and such?
Amazing :)
My bad, I misunderstood the meaning of "sustained".

Quote from: DarkOne
If humanity deserves only death (your viewpoint), that's a nihilistic world view. In a nihilistic world view, everything is meaningless and humanity is worthless.
You say, if someone gets a nihilistic world view, everything is meaningless to him.
Then, why do I get a nihilistic world view and few things are meaningless to me ?
It's cause it doesn't fit that I tell you to review your basis.

Quote from: DarkOne
I half agree with this (some aren't worthless and some are).
People does their job to earn money, not to help other people.
Since the money has been created, "every" people forgot why it has been made and totally changed their mind.
I can't argue anymore about it cause it would be too long and hard to explain.

PS: Sometimes I'd prefer live without all I get.
Live in the forest, under wood houses, to enjoy the life itself, and not the "lie based" one we get.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:55 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #68 on: February 27, 2011, 09:01 PM »
Let me clarify something you didn't yet understood:
- In my mind, the basis of everything: I like the human itself, how he has been created, his mind: everything is interesting in it.
I want the best for his future, but only for people who deserves it.
If you don't deserve it, it means you did (and/or do) something wrong (something wrong is something like making pain towards innocents).

- "Shoot 'em all", was a joke about the thread and the answers. Nothing to do with human deserving to die.
- "There again, you took half of the sentence "If you wanna save the Earth, humanity has to disappear".
If we continue the way it is, the Earth will die soon (under nuclear war for example).
And since Humans make no effort to change, the only  way for the world to survive is the humanity to disappear.

I do agree with this to a certain extent, I understand what he is saying.

Ramone, DarkOne, why don't you just agree that, yes, there are alot of assholes living on Earth making life a lifelong torment for others, but some people are respectful and honorable and wonderful.

Thats what I see he is trying to say, dunno how you guys got this evolved to this point lol.

« Reply #69 on: February 27, 2011, 10:13 PM »
Because he's also generalising. You can see it in the quote I provided a few posts ago, you can see it in his coloured post:

Of course there are people that don't deserve the air they're breathing. You won't find me denying that, but there are plenty of people who want to do their best and not just for themselves.
The quote above is not compatible with this notion.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2011, 10:26 PM »
but there are plenty of people who want to do their best and not just for themselves.
You won't find me denying that too.
But it might be 5% population over the Earth (I even think less).

And take care, when you think someone is good, you'll often be wrong.
Nowadays, human nature is bad (and I guess it's about this we were talking).
Humans are eating eachothers.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 10:33 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline Ramone

« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2011, 02:59 AM »
Ramone, DarkOne, why don't you just agree that, yes, there are alot of assholes living on Earth making life a lifelong torment for others, but some people are respectful and honorable and wonderful.

Yes, there are alot of assholes living on Earth making life a lifelong torment for others, but some people are respectful and honorable and wonderful.
I totally do agree on that.

But, to count down all races and religions of people and state that they all deserves to die is satanic, negative, pessimistic and hopeless point of view by my standards. I'll never agree on that.

Who have the rights to claim that someone deserves to die? In this case it's only "Black, White, Yellow, Red or whatever. Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Atheists or whatever."

Few months ago we had a topic about justice where U Komo claimed that every murder is bad and deserves punishment (except maybe murder in self-defense), I've even gave U an example with father, son and a junkie in which father kills a junkie cause of his son, and U were not sure if that was "righteous" murder too.. And now U expect me to agree with idea that "They all deserve to die" cause they are bad people who will destroy the Earth?
Banana riding a tricycle.

Offline Ramone

« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2011, 03:50 AM »
It's not a warp, it's the reality.

It's not a reality, it's warped thought of pessimist human nicknamed Abnaxus.

If the human deserves to die today, it doesn't mean he'll deserve it in 500 years.
Today, the way it is, Human deserves to die. And I'm trying to save them by making them realise what they do bad.

Human or Humans? Human or Humanity? Cause if you stick to your original version that "humanity has to disappear" then it's different, then there wouldn't be humans in 500 years. Or U only want them 50% dead? Cmon choose already what U wanna! Cause saying that U wanna help them by making them realize is completely opposite of having them disappeared cause they deserves to die.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2011, 07:43 AM »
Woah woah, back the truck up Ramone lol !

I didn't say I expect you to agree with "they all deserve to die"...

I myself have felt so bad sometimes i've said to myself "I wish the whole world would just die" but soon I forgot about that and realise was just stupid of me to think such things.

When you fall you gotta try and catch yourself so you can climb back up, if you let yourself fall flat on your face it hurts more...

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2011, 02:56 PM »
Haha Ram's, I really don't know how to say it, you'll never understand. ^^'

You shouldn't flee the reality.  This, is warped though and it can be your weakness. .)
Anyway, let's say we both have our though, you don't know mine, and let's get off that topic lol.
We didn't advance since the first page, and I'm kinda getting bored of repeating myself. :)

I used to be like some of you, not believing in supernaturl things.
Since a day, some things happenned and then I made self researches about those weird things, I came to a funny conclusion and my mind totally changed.
Since then, my mind is much more objective.
I don't know if you guys will live what I did, but if you do, you guys will understand many things in life.

you wouldn't even believe it if someone would tell you.