Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:05 PM

Author Topic: adnan and music  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Worm_gamer

adnan and music
« on: November 13, 2015, 05:09 PM »
...so I'll live a metal life. xD

with linkin park? lol

Adnan you are still noob about metal/rock music genres.. xd
LP is alternative rock or more like Rap-core.
I was think about change my nickname too in SleepwalkeR because of the Parkway Drive's song Sleepwalker from Deep Blue album (2010) A metal-core band, and get addict on it. <3

Also Faint is good song too and not bad nick at all, but I would prefer "Forgotten'' or "From The Inside" or Hybrid sounds fine.

But tbh I think for some cool change of nickname close to Nirvana/stoned one... but sadly my brain is too dumb to think about an awesome nickname... -_- Idk why I don't like my current nickname atm it's started from 2010 or so... but some people when try to grow up they just want to change some things like my clan, profile, and activity (but too hard to be much active coz of problems with real life and TUS becoming more dead than I think...)

Everybody can change his nickname, if he like it, why the f@#! not... Old will stay, but the new will matter more.
Same when all go mad for Berria change to Hussar, but is his profile and his life he can do what he want and sometimes we have to deal with it.

Not much in topic but w/e... Sensei I would like you to not be that prick in future... everybody have feels and no1 is perfect imo. ;) If Adnan need to cry, let him do it... Life is like rainbow... full of darkness, aggression, sadness, happiness, love, weird etc. Do it Adnan if you want, at least your nice attitude will stay and the same troll, funny dude ... :-* *brofist* witch this is more important imo.

That's all for now. ^^
~Worm_gameR a.k.a SleepwalkeR~
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] speed is like cocaine
[`bfw`pizzasheet] speed is like meth
[sK`Alien`nlF] dunno how meth is
[`bfw`pizzasheet] its like speed
[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline Sensei

Re: adnan and music
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 05:32 PM »
Sensei I would like you to not be that prick in future... everybody have feels and no1 is perfect imo. ;) If Adnan need to cry, let him do it... Life is like rainbow... full of darkness, aggression, sadness, happiness, love, weird etc.

Before you say something, think 2 times. Maybe 3 in your case.
Was laughing at linkin park as metal band, not to adnan.

Btw, thank you for this post. It was beuatiful, I'll never forget it :)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 05:37 PM »
Well Sensei. Warlus and Xan were stopping me to change the nick, and then I kinda posted weird words too (About linkin park thing). So that they can stop bothering me. ;)
Good words WormGamer. *brofist*

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Worm_gamer

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 05:55 PM »
Sensei I would like you to not be that prick in future... everybody have feels and no1 is perfect imo. ;) If Adnan need to cry, let him do it... Life is like rainbow... full of darkness, aggression, sadness, happiness, love, weird etc.

Before you say something, think 2 times. Maybe 3 in your case.
Was laughing at linkin park as metal band, not to adnan.

Btw, thank you for this post. It was beuatiful, I'll never forget it :)

But it was true as well. ;) Because you often get fun of sad people like me or him... as I remember in aerial funner when you said about adnan when he's awkward at Skype vid. call was like everyone is against us...
Well sadness is not good when you go too far and especially when you get sad for useless reason imo.
But some people just don't want to call because they don't fell comfortable and for me it's not easy to talk-active in English and being awkward... And same about judge me for .gifs and push me to play cups... If there's a deadline will play while deadline, no need to push so fast... some things should be slowly , not everyone here is 24/7 W:A/TUS online like wormiverse even that's bad coz u being much awkward and more dumb even... Life > W:A. If deadline ended without I play the game, do the your decide bonus days or not.. and I won't complain about... Whatever... Some people really deserve hate, but those with big hearts and often go sad (at least for good reason) should be more tolerated as well. And then they can become more strong and happy in future when they fell better and be understood and quite help em. :) I often go sad, but I had reason why...  and usually don't like to share here or even with the good mates here, because 90% of the wormers here cares about himself and how to won each other... and get the f@#!ing cash as well... But seriously sometimes we need to be together, more strong and don't care much about that game... because will quit it 1 day no1 plays W:A 4eva and won't help much in real life, but at least will had awesome moments and good epic insane games that will make W:A a legend game! Ugh... so deep I become again.. At least I hope you guys understand me well. I know I'm not perfect too, but at least my trolling and laughing spamming etc. are try not to hurt someone... I only insult and respect those who really deserve it. And as I said this... Adnan don't be dumb again as well... W:A is much better without taner, because he did a lot damage in this game... he only get famous by his trololo attitude... it's easy to being famous like that, but hard being famous with successful goals and respectful attitude!! And still cheers for those people who believe in their self , no matter what said others... but balance is balance. I'm suck and idiot too, and a kind wise person too... But that's good as well. Anyway... Enough of deep things and stuff... Adnan decide to be Faint, let it be. Dot. Good night, folks.
Worm_gameR a.k.a SleepwalkeR
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline Worm_gamer

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 05:58 PM »
Well Sensei. Warlus and Xan were stopping me to change the nick, and then I kinda posted weird words too (About linkin park thing). So that they can stop bothering me. ;)
Good words WormGamer. *brofist*
Thanks... I love when I being in deep mood, hah. Sad but true, bruh. xd
You can change it to other if you want, but stay is good choose too so, but remember my words, dude. ;)
Be yourself... and be real...
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline taner

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 06:07 PM »
do u really think anyone would read ur bullshit?

Offline Worm_gamer

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 06:16 PM »
do u really think anyone would read ur bullshit?

Do I need to give a f@#! about what you think? ::) You deserve a permanently ban everywhere... for people like you W:A/TUS getting suck. Those who are wise and understood people will read and get it well. Nobody gives a f@#! for your dumb posts anymore... or they just troll ya more... If you don't agree with what I said, said it wise instead of act like dumbass. Just get the f@#! out of here... or change ur attitude... but I guess a total ban is the best answer for that. 
Kurt Cobain

[sK`Alien`nlF] lol

Offline taner

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 06:23 PM »
I am the mighty taner dont talk to me like that.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2015, 06:31 PM »
I am the mighty taner dont talk to me like that.

If you are pizda taner so gtfo than.... And wear your oxygen mask...

Offline taner

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2015, 06:59 PM »
you cant talk to mighty taner that way.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:14 PM by taner »

Offline KungPow

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2015, 07:08 PM »
There goes you guys taking things way too seriously again xD

Where are the laughs?
Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like Badwrong. Or Badong. Yes! Killing is Badong. I will now stand for the opposite of killing: Gnodab.

Offline taner

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2015, 07:18 PM »
wormgamer and chelsea i am christian for 2 more weeks and i forgive you... but still please give me a list of the damages i've done.my insurance will cover everything.

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2015, 07:25 PM »
Wow WormGamer, what did you eat last time? Too long story. :-X

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 07:39 PM »
you cant talk to mighty taner that way.

I'm Chelsea, L3G3ND4RY LUCK3R & L3G3ND4RY PR0, that's means, I can do everything what I want.  8)

Offline taner

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2015, 07:56 PM »
Will youy grammar improve if you put your oxygen mask?