Forums
May 07, 2024, 11:55 PM

Author Topic: aee  (Read 1909 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: aee
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 07:18 PM »
what was your feeling right before the jump?

"Hurz can't Chute for sh*t"

Offline philie

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 09:36 PM »
lmao  :D

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 10:59 PM »
you look like a gay pride rainbow falling from the sky :)

i didnt get to pick the colours... i dont own my own gear yet

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2016, 02:11 AM »
that was your first jump???

i thought they make you go 'tandem' on your first jump?? with some guy strapped to your back..

they dont do that in Australia?? they just give you a little pep talk, push you out of the plane, and hope you pull the chord when your supposed to?

anyway.. pretty cool!! thats something i always wanted to do.. maybe some day.. when i get a life.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2016, 06:39 AM »
Pizza tells me that he jumps multiple times per days/weeks. What a guy! ^^
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline giJo

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2016, 02:06 PM »
"Hurz can't Chute for sh*t"

Lol  :D
vn pizza mate!

Offline Hurz

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2016, 02:36 PM »
your not holding f8 sign  ;D
sweet stuff meight.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 07:06 AM »

i thought they make you go 'tandem' on your first jump?? with some guy strapped to your back..

they dont do that in Australia?? they just give you a little pep talk, push you out of the plane, and hope you pull the chord when your supposed to?

anyway.. pretty cool!! thats something i always wanted to do.. maybe some day.. when i get a life.

its my 6th jump All up in my life, I did 1st tandom at 14years olds, 2nd tandom at 15 years old, 3rd tandom 25 years old,    Then I did about 8 hours theory/training on saturday, then next day on the Sunday morning I did what is called an "Assisted Tandom" Just like a normal tandom jump except I opened and flew the parachute instead of my Tandom master (stage1). Then I Did about another 2 hours training in class room and did my 1st jump with own parachute(stage2), then I had lunch and about another 1 hour training and did 2nd jump with own parachute(stage3). There is 9 stages in the course (accelerated free fall course)

This photo is from my 2nd solo Jump(stage3) once i have completed course I need to make another 10 successfull jumps with accurate landinings to try achieve my A License.
Once I have my A license I can jump with other A license jumpers and I can buy my own parachtue and travel to differant Dropzones around the world.

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Triad

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 08:01 AM »
vn man. :)

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2016, 08:03 AM »
its my 6th jump All up in my life, I did 1st tandom at 14years olds, 2nd tandom at 15 years old, 3rd tandom 25 years old,    Then I did about 8 hours theory/training on saturday, then next day on the Sunday morning I did what is called an "Assisted Tandom" Just like a normal tandom jump except I opened and flew the parachute instead of my Tandom master (stage1). Then I Did about another 2 hours training in class room and did my 1st jump with own parachute(stage2), then I had lunch and about another 1 hour training and did 2nd jump with own parachute(stage3). There is 9 stages in the course (accelerated free fall course)

This photo is from my 2nd solo Jump(stage3) once i have completed course I need to make another 10 successfull jumps with accurate landinings to try achieve my A License.
Once I have my A license I can jump with other A license jumpers and I can buy my own parachtue and travel to differant Dropzones around the world.

aee nice! Jump anywhere around the world!
Come to Fukistan one day, I'll be holding big "AE" sign for you (me from ground) when you jump off. :D 8)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2016, 08:49 AM »

When will you be able to drop dinas and mines ?  :D :D

Very nice man Congrats aeeeee
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.