Forums
May 29, 2024, 06:09 AM

Author Topic: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life  (Read 15760 times)

Offline nino

Re: All Against Komito aka getting to know how Komo rolls in life
« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2012, 03:05 AM »
haha made me remember once when i told some shit to fr4nk on msn and blocked him, he went on forum opened a thread to insult me hahaha i was like lmfao...

so ye avi is right, fr4nk is a f@#!ing rage kid... would love to insult him face to face and then watch him come like a chicken, then boom head shoot xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2012, 03:08 AM »
avi once sent me a picture of himself with like 3 cigarettes in his mouth and he said he was the coolest gangster
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Husk

« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2012, 03:11 AM »

Jigeumbuteo gal ddaekkaji gabolkka!!!!!!!!!!1111111
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:31 AM by Husk »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2012, 03:18 AM »
have u ever shot some1 nino?

Offline nino

« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2012, 03:21 AM »
no never, once i did shoot to the air, when i did fire a worker and he went crazy, so i had to shoot to make him go away.

and ye i was jk i wont shoot fr4nk too, i would just shoot someone if theres no other way to scape :P

Offline Guaton

« Reply #230 on: August 13, 2012, 03:25 AM »
no never, once i did shoot to the air, when i did fire a worker and he went crazy, so i had to shoot to make him go away.

and ye i was jk i wont shoot fr4nk too, i would just shoot someone if theres no other way to scape :P

obv i know it was a joke XDD

i was just curious , i knew u had a gun , and i remember reading something about u shooting somewhere or to some1 that wanted to stole ur car or something like that?

Offline nino

« Reply #231 on: August 13, 2012, 03:29 AM »
it was a friend of me who killed a criminal who tried to steal his car, the criminal pointed the gun to him and told him to leave car...when the criminal entered in the car to go away he got the pistol and did kill the criminal.

see avirex ? this life sucks..go work in a crurch like fr4nk... it is a much better future hauhauhauhua

Offline avirex

« Reply #232 on: August 13, 2012, 03:42 AM »

franks not emo, hes just missunderstood
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:44 AM by avirex »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #233 on: August 13, 2012, 06:53 AM »
there are a lot of ppl who like warmers nowdays, I can say I'm a great warmer when im in mood, even the ppl in my community loves warming, so nah warmers are still on bitches.

You ARE great mate, so are alot of players now, but the period of 99-04 is just something you had to be there to get...

You really missed out on something special, that sucks... I wish you lot coulda been around to be a part of it...

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2012, 07:58 AM »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #235 on: August 13, 2012, 12:01 PM »
frank, i have to be honest.... your really getting boring... you dont miss a beat when it comes to saying my name...

its boring now though dude, your attempts at insults are worse then a 4th graders... all you can ever say is gangster, and now your calling me emo rager...  everyone knows thats you...

just give this internet war up, its not amusing anymore.

Ohh don't cry please, you're gonna broke my heart :((

[15:52:06] [avirex`mm] worms is not my life, u f@#!ing loser

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #236 on: August 13, 2012, 12:04 PM »
haha made me remember once when i told some shit to fr4nk on msn and blocked him, he went on forum opened a thread to insult me hahaha i was like lmfao...

so ye avi is right, fr4nk is a f@#!ing rage kid... would love to insult him face to face and then watch him come like a chicken, then boom head shoot xD

Lol, you still remember 5 years ago episodies, you must've hated me for real then.
And if that happened, I would do the same today, cause I love to bitch with a dwarf cow rider like you, it's awesome!

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #237 on: August 13, 2012, 12:07 PM »
it was a friend of me who killed a criminal who tried to steal his car, the criminal pointed the gun to him and told him to leave car...when the criminal entered in the car to go away he got the pistol and did kill the criminal.

see avirex ? this life sucks..go work in a crurch like fr4nk... it is a much better future hauhauhauhua

Wow, this street talking is awesome, when do you guys write a book about your pistols and your cows?
Are you proud to talk about your shit life in these forums? You should, because we enjoy reading you two.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #238 on: August 13, 2012, 12:11 PM »
The way this thread is going kinda reminds me my "kill the karma system" thread in which I had a go at nino and the whole of FoS xd

fr4nk is me 1-2 years ago xd

Offline fr4nk

« Reply #239 on: August 13, 2012, 12:19 PM »
So you were kicking nino and avirex's asses too? xD