Forums
April 27, 2024, 07:23 AM

Author Topic: Be careful! Viruses!  (Read 1867 times)

Offline j0hny

Re: Be careful! Viruses!
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2014, 01:36 PM »
Virus can hide anywhere in the image, audio file, text file, and sometimes it can also be hidden, sent in together with the IP address. If you have a good anti-virus, you should not be afraid. Even if a good hacker did this Virus, Anti-Virus should hand deal with him, if not, change the anti-virus.

And remember, use only one firewall! If your antivirus has a built-in firewall, disable the firewall system, or vice versa.
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Xrayez

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2014, 01:56 PM »
Virus can hide anywhere in the image, audio file, text file, and sometimes it can also be hidden, sent in together with the IP address. If you have a good anti-virus, you should not be afraid. Even if a good hacker did this Virus, Anti-Virus should hand deal with him, if not, change the anti-virus.

And remember, use only one firewall! If your antivirus has a built-in firewall, disable the firewall system, or vice versa.

Nah, don't rely on your anti-virus program too much. Once I had really sneaky virus that infected almost all my .exe files  :D And then, my anti-virus started to delete completely all those .exe files without asking me to leave them in quarantine. My anti-virus wasn't able to cure them, but a new anti-virus was able to  ???

Offline noam

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 03:40 PM »
its not true
anti virus cant detect all the malware outside, only the olders.
it possible to insert malware inside image and even inside pdf/doc files
Themida is the best way to improve reversing skills

Offline j0hny

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 10:11 AM »

Nah, don't rely on your anti-virus program too much. Once I had really sneaky virus that infected almost all my .exe files  :D And then, my anti-virus started to delete completely all those .exe files without asking me to leave them in quarantine. My anti-virus wasn't able to cure them, but a new anti-virus was able to  ???

I'm talking about viruses created by amateurs for fun. Not for experienced hackers :)
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)