Forums
May 05, 2024, 06:32 AM

Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 5112 times)

Betrayal
« on: December 21, 2010, 10:28 AM »
Your mate is f@#!ing your ex of over a month, you f@#! him up right? This is my opinion and what I'm gonna do. Who agrees?

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Betrayal
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 10:38 AM »
Ah shit dude, from what you told me i'd say it was some sort of revenge, but considering its your "mate" that makes it below the belt, same thing happened to me years ago, but the day I found out who it was was the same day he left town for good, i've never seen him again since, I broke into the guys house to find it empty and abandoned, prick...

Put it this way, if he hadn't moved out of town that day, i'd probably be in jail.

Of course I agree you should f@#! him up, jus be careful how you do it, and remember, emotional pain is ALOT stronger and powerful than physical pain.

One time guy was hassling my cousin, like bugging her constant being really sleazy and touching her when she didn't want, so me and my family spent the next month making false complaints to that guys manager at his work, he ended up losing his job, his house cuz he couldn't afford to pay the bills.

But thats me lol.

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 10:41 AM »
if it is ur ex gf, then just dont do nothing, just say f@#! off to her and to him lol. cos a real mate wont do that.

iam kinda promiscuos but we need some respect lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ray

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 10:51 AM »
Personally, I don't care who my ex hooks up with, it could be my dad, I wouldn't give a f@#!...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 11:00 AM »
For me, it's the principal of the matter, only matters because who it was, and when they know how much you care about them, it is the upmost sign of betrayal and disrespect.

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 11:04 AM »
Personally, I don't care who my ex hooks up with, it could be my dad, I wouldn't give a f@#!...
If I wasn't still into her then I would be in the same mindset as you, but I want her back so it's a big deal to me.
Ah shit dude, from what you told me i'd say it was some sort of revenge, but considering its your "mate" that makes it below the belt, same thing happened to me years ago, but the day I found out who it was was the same day he left town for good, i've never seen him again since, I broke into the guys house to find it empty and abandoned, prick...

Put it this way, if he hadn't moved out of town that day, i'd probably be in jail.

Of course I agree you should f@#! him up, jus be careful how you do it, and remember, emotional pain is ALOT stronger and powerful than physical pain.

One time guy was hassling my cousin, like bugging her constant being really sleazy and touching her when she didn't want, so me and my family spent the next month making false complaints to that guys manager at his work, he ended up losing his job, his house cuz he couldn't afford to pay the bills.

But thats me lol.
We think kinda the same, I think. The thing is, he said that he would try get us back together, and being a mate, I believed him. And now they're pretty much together. I want to cave his face in.

Kinda a long story with what's happened in the past couple months between me and her. But, when I found out they were having sex, 2 nights out of 5 I had dreams of smacking this guy out. I think it should happen. Been going back to MMA for this reason ;/ dunno what to think.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 11:22 AM »
Your "mate" is a selfish f@#!, and I think he is only after your "ex" for sex, nothing more, he used you and your exs "troubles" to his advantage to get to her.

I hate people like this, I honestly think you should do something, but like I said, be careful, the guy don't deserve to die or anything, but he definately needs to learn a lesson.

Honestly, I know you won't believe it right now but, you WILL move on and someday you won't even remember this girl.

I was with my gf for 3 years, I thought she was the love of my life, and i'd be with her till I die, and she got pregnant to my "best mate", not just sex, not just a fling, she got pregnant...

He got dealt with though, eventually.

Be strong man, and don't give her an inch.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 11:28 AM »
lol.. one thing u have to know... ALL women are Bitchies.. ALL .. ur ex gf, ur new gf,  my gf, my mom, the nino's mom, etc.. simply all.. .. but mattes, dudes, friends.. i believe in my friends.. =P.. ill be v sad if i knew something like that.

but have a search made by " Talking Sex With Sue " lool, n1 already saw ? haha that says "66% of friends have dreams with sex with the womam of his friend! =P " .. then this life sux ..lol dont trust in ur shadow >D

well  o/

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 11:29 AM »
I love my mum, i'd die for her.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 11:33 AM »
isnt the point.

the point is.. we trust and believe in everybody, mom, gf, friends.. but they trust in tus ? =P

she die for u ? >D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 11:35 AM »
She would die for me, I know this 100%.

Same with my Brother, and my Dad.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:39 AM »
n1  :)

gL

Offline avirex

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 12:57 PM »
Dude... Go get a bitch thats hotter then her... Bring the hot girl around for a bit then ur xgf will see u get hot bitches and get jealous and what u back... U take her back jus long enough to f@#! her, n leave her breakin her heart, and ur friends lol... Thats what id do.. f@#! that bich in her ass man.. Right up the poop shoot!

Offline Free

« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 01:19 PM »
Life's tough sometimes. :/

Take care. :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 02:04 PM »
What avi says is also a solid plan :)