Forums
May 04, 2024, 09:44 PM

Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 5109 times)

Offline cOke

Re: Betrayal
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2010, 10:25 AM »
mate the pub thing is pretty much true of the entire uk :P
HNN4EVA

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2010, 10:27 AM »
mate the pub thing is pretty much true of the entire uk :P
Heh, he said that about Edinburgh and that somewhere else (can't remember where) it was like 100 metres between each bar so Edinburgh sounds like the place to be :P

Who needs a girl when you got BnG

Offline Rok

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2010, 10:47 AM »
Ah. I'm not pissed at her for this because as soon as we broke up my 'mate' jumped in when she was vulnerable. She was sad and depressed and shit and he took advantage of that. I don't know

What are you guys' definition of a break?

That's naive, don't buy that 'sad, vulnerable, taking advantage' shit. It takes two to consent to and to actually f@#!. She's a bitch, period. I've been there, done that, today I'm still OK with the guy she wanted to be with (my mate). I'm in a happy relationship today (like 7 or 8 years after) and she's still going out with losers.

Move on, do what Johnny said. GL, you're still only 19 :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010, 10:52 AM »
In my group of friends this scenario would be unthinkable and totally uncalled for. Being mates have some "unwritten rules". 1 of them is "never f@#! around with ur friends ex!" . At least not shortly after they broke up. If some time passed and things calmed down, then maybe, but then u talk with ur mate about the matter first, explain the situation.

IF this shit happened 2 me i would tell my friend 2 f@#! off, along with my ex in a "u deserve eachother" tone, then move on. When ppl asked me what the deal was between me and this "friend" i would simply explain the situation. ANy guy would totally agree with u, and think the dude was a prick.

Of course, getting drunk and having some rebounds is a normal thing 2 do after such a thing!:D but hey! ur a hurt hurt man! Then u have sometthing 2 blame when u wave ur dick around town! :D

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

Offline Camper

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2010, 11:57 AM »
In my group of friends this scenario would be unthinkable and totally uncalled for. Being mates have some "unwritten rules". 1 of them is "never f@#! around with ur friends ex!" . At least not shortly after they broke up. If some time passed and things calmed down, then maybe, but then u talk with ur mate about the matter first, explain the situation.

IF this shit happened 2 me i would tell my friend 2 f@#! off, along with my ex in a "u deserve eachother" tone, then move on. When ppl asked me what the deal was between me and this "friend" i would simply explain the situation. ANy guy would totally agree with u, and think the dude was a prick.

Of course, getting drunk and having some rebounds is a normal thing 2 do after such a thing!:D but hey! ur a hurt hurt man! Then u have sometthing 2 blame when u wave ur dick around town! :D

I'm really sorry mate.

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2010, 07:16 PM »
??? :p

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2010, 10:02 AM »
omfg i killed him...

Offline nino

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2010, 10:08 AM »
GJ.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2010, 05:57 PM »
You actually killed him, or just battered him senseless?

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2010, 08:06 PM »
Nah, lol just had a little tussle but then mates broke it up.

I don't know what the laws are about fighting, whoever asked.

Offline avirex

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2010, 08:20 PM »
kick him inthe balls.

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2010, 10:13 PM »
kick him inthe balls.
That'd be a bit weak ;x

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2010, 11:21 PM »
Nah, lol just had a little tussle but then mates broke it up.

I don't know what the laws are about fighting, whoever asked.

I'm sure the laws on fighting arn't as strong as they are here in Canada. My brother sent two kids to the hospital and the police phoned bugging for a couple months wanting to charge.

Fighting isn't worth going to jail lol
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2010, 12:21 AM »
It depends why you are fighting I guess, fighting in self-defence with evidence you were defending yourself, you will always walk free without charge, a little drunken tussle with someone might get you a night in the cells, but depends how far it goes, if you put someone in hospital, you will get taken to court if the victim wishes.

It all depends on the circumstances.

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2010, 01:25 AM »
Yeah, I've answered my own question; violence isn't the answer. A fight ain't worth imprisonment.