Forums
May 18, 2024, 08:48 AM

Author Topic: Betrayal  (Read 5120 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Betrayal
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 04:19 PM »
Actually... I been thinking about it... Maybe u should start a nice rumor that she has herpes hahaha... That would be sweet

Offline Husk

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2010, 04:25 PM »
or take a shit in her living room

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2010, 05:46 PM »
i would be much more harsh, i would  call her saying i discovered i got AIDS, so she might have too.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2010, 05:51 PM »
uashauhaushusah..

and u got AIDS f@#!ing her best friend ;)

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2010, 08:20 PM »
Ah. I'm not pissed at her for this because as soon as we broke up my 'mate' jumped in when she was vulnerable. She was sad and depressed and shit and he took advantage of that. I don't know

What are you guys' definition of a break?

Offline Devilage

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2010, 08:30 PM »
Revenge it's sweet man, don't make anything stupid tho like fighting or w/e just think the way to f@#! him up rly hard so he recall that moment for his whole life, try to bang his mom for example.

Smoking proud.

Offline nino

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2010, 08:33 PM »
try to bang his mom for example.

LMFAO + 1 man. 
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 09:23 PM »
is this FoS? :D

Offline TitiO

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 02:58 AM »
Revenge it's sweet man,...

>D, really is.. w8 for the right moment

...don't make anything stupid tho like fighting or w/e...

if will fight, fight to kill, or juz "don't make anything stupid"

...just think the way to f@#! him up rly hard so he recall that moment for his whole life...

..., try to bang his mom for example.

HAHAHAHA

Very nice mind Devilage, i agree with everything ^^

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2010, 03:16 AM »
Fighting is stupid. The only thing you will get out of fighting is sore knuckles. What are the laws like in your country about fighting?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2010, 07:36 AM »
dilli, most commonly when a woman says she needs a break, this means she wants to try and be with another guy, and see if she will miss you enough to be with you again, although they never admit this, or they will say something else, more or less every guy I know, that had a relationship that ended this way and the girl said "We need a break" this is exactly what happened, seriously.

Offline cOke

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2010, 09:03 AM »
some funny advice in this thread haha

i reckon what komo said about 'a break' is true, except for the missing part, more like "im gonna try it on with another bloke, and it if it doesnt work, at least ill have you to fall back on" instead of seeing if she misses you (cause she dont need another bloke for that), which is a proper bitch move if you ask me, but whatever

also based on the fact that you cheated on her and she found out, i'd just say she's probably trying to hurt you (emotionally) like you hurt her. basically you gotta remember revenge goes both ways ya know and ya gotta give her some credit im sure she knows exactly what she's doing
HNN4EVA

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2010, 09:45 AM »
I've been drunk pretty much every time I've posted on this thread.

But, tonight I was drinking with some guys and they made me see that there are plenty of other fannies out there. I think I just need to break the seal and sleep with a chick and then I will be over her. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm not rooting at all at the moment. Heart-breaking to say the least.

Not to say I wouldn't get back with my ex if she wanted to, she's a f@#!ing glamour.

My mate also said that Edinburgh is the place to go in Scotland; he reckons there's a pub every ten metres, so if you get kicked out of one you pretty much get kicked into another haha

Anyway, f@#! relationships, I just need some slit.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 10:01 AM »
My mate also said that Edinburgh is the place to go in Scotland; he reckons there's a pub every ten metres, so if you get kicked out of one you pretty much get kicked into another haha

True xDxD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2010, 10:05 AM »
Komo and Madog were absolutely correct about the meaning of a break.

I definitely recommend getting as much pussy as you can. Will make you feel WAY better.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper