Forums
May 12, 2024, 01:31 AM

Author Topic: bodybuilding forum  (Read 29382 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: bodybuilding forum
« Reply #255 on: August 28, 2012, 12:05 PM »
hehe, food has always been the thorn on any kind of athletes' side! Its one of the few earthly pleasures that never lets you down or fails to give you health issues xd

I was a proper trooper for 3months, now my dedication has  faded slightly, this summer we've had a 2-month heat-wave with breaks for 4days inbetween only, its really wearing me down, give me some winter to train my ass off damnit!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 28, 2012, 12:06 PM »
Feel free to comment.

How tall are you dude?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #257 on: August 28, 2012, 12:08 PM »
Feel free to comment.

How tall are you dude?

175cm average to short felah heh, why?

PS: awesome sign btw, lol Cue xd

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 28, 2012, 12:15 PM »
Feel free to comment.

How tall are you dude?

Dunno, it surprised me you were only on 82kg, looked like close to 90, even if you're 175 cm

maybe it's the pics
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #259 on: August 28, 2012, 12:22 PM »
Feel free to comment.

How tall are you dude?

Dunno, it surprised me you were only on 82kg, looked like close to 90, even if you're 175 cm

maybe it's the pics

Not sure why you see it like this tbh, I'm in fact slightly below 82 now I think, such a struggle to keep all this weight on me with the heat we're facing over here, water evaporates and muscles are dry as shit atm.

I'll post a pic tonight of full body in a pose so that maybe you can get a better idea of the proportions.

If my facts are right, I'll take on another 3-4kg as soon as cold weather starts, for no other reason other than the change in temperature...God help me but MI was surely right, I'll need to take on a lot of weight and then slowly pick my spot where I'll decide to stay permanently cause for now, as soon as I lean down some weight, I just wanna go higher "just to see what happens."

Nonetheless, I consider this stage I am atm, very premature and the weight I got on me now needs 2good months of training to show its full potential, so I'll be keeping a pic diary here since I'm in unexplored territory for me now, afa my body is concerned I mean.

PS: oh, and I always had big legs, maybe that makes you think that, good genes I guess :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:33 PM by Desetroyah »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #260 on: August 30, 2012, 09:24 PM »
Well, im starting a cycle of clenbuterol and T3 to get down in bf% so i can do my AAS cycle.  Going 3 weeks on to try and get down to the 15-16% range.  I'm at 21% now, wish me luck people!  I'm going to be doing a lot of P90x and insanity to get the weight down.  I'm currently at 195 lbs/89 kg at 6'3"/190cm.  I have a journal going on another site, ill also post some pictures and results here.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #261 on: September 02, 2012, 11:04 PM »
Well, im starting a cycle of clenbuterol and T3 to get down in bf% so i can do my AAS cycle.  Going 3 weeks on to try and get down to the 15-16% range.  I'm at 21% now, wish me luck people!  I'm going to be doing a lot of P90x and insanity to get the weight down.  I'm currently at 195 lbs/89 kg at 6'3"/190cm.  I have a journal going on another site, ill also post some pictures and results here.

Gl bro, think positive and it'll happen in no time :)

« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2013, 02:33 AM »
Put on some mass over winter...

Cut out all supplement other than protein powder.

Now i've been doing cardio again to try to lean up a bit.

From today

« Reply #263 on: July 06, 2013, 04:46 AM »
gj, what kind of cardio & diet will you do? : )

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #264 on: July 19, 2013, 08:02 PM »
Any advise for beginners? I don't want to put on too much mass but want to be fitter, lean/toned and increase my staminia and strength for when I go on skiing holidays.

My current lifesytle is that I rarely eat junk food but do eat unhealthy meals, although mainly red meat and carbs. I drink heavily, excersise doesn't happen often as drive to work and sit in an office all day behind a desk.

Currently I try and do 3 sets of 15 reps of sit ups and push ups a day, plus 2 sets of 25 reps on super light dumbells on biceps. I try to do 2 or 3, 2.5 mile jogs a week.

Im 5'9 and weigh around 10'10 last time i checked!

« Reply #265 on: July 19, 2013, 09:51 PM »
Any advise for beginners? I don't want to put on too much mass but want to be fitter, lean/toned and increase my staminia and strength for when I go on skiing holidays.

My current lifesytle is that I rarely eat junk food but do eat unhealthy meals, although mainly red meat and carbs. I drink heavily, excersise doesn't happen often as drive to work and sit in an office all day behind a desk.

Currently I try and do 3 sets of 15 reps of sit ups and push ups a day, plus 2 sets of 25 reps on super light dumbells on biceps. I try to do 2 or 3, 2.5 mile jogs a week.

Im 5'9 and weigh around 10'10 last time i checked!
What's ur BF%? There are some calculator based on some measures of your body (neck, waist circumferences, height, weight, gender, age) that give you an approx. %. Don't use those electronic stuff, only calipers works ok.
IMHO...
- change the jogs with some kind of HIIT like sprints (Google what's HIiT), increasing progressively the number of intervals, and decreasing the time of rest.
- increase your protein intake pre and post workout, I'm sure that you are not eating at least 1,5g of protein per Kg of body mass, that's the minimum.
- don't be afraid to get too big, it takes years (and lot of foods and working out with resp bewteen 1 to 12, never with 15-25 like you are doing)
- Try to do some close grip pull ups and forget those dumbbell curls. (remember that you have Back too, not only biceps)
- try to avoid eating fat+carbs together, you can eat fat+protein, carbs+protein, or fats, proteins and carbs alone, but never carbs+fat together.
- fruits in the morning are ok, you don't want to eat saccharose/glucose at night.
- more water, cold
- you can eat a "cheat meal" once a week if you are ectomorph, or maybe 2 per month in other case (meso, endomoprh)
- try to eat brown rice instead white, brown paste instead rice, oatmeal is tha shit
- In case you become to get too big, stop doing all this  ;D it's a joke... look this:
(I'll put the links only, there's no Spoiler tag in this forum ;(
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O8FqxBmlfLA/T-pVj5etkbI/AAAAAAAABEQ/YQMD_8h0hRU/s640/don't++want+to+get+big.jpg
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/18377498.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FvZfQ.jpg
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/26564160.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/993052_10152895650030215_941760004_n.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97kf8thcL1r5ib4vo1_1280.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/294967_632916580071109_391457694_n.jpg

All the shit that I said is relative as f@#!, all depends on your type of diet, your kind of body, experience, there's no one formula, but this hints can be helpful to start.

Offline nino

« Reply #266 on: July 20, 2013, 01:37 AM »
tip from the king tom.

just start to lift and then if u like it, u gonna learn by the time what to eat and what to do to get best results ae.

just move ur ass puto.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #267 on: July 23, 2013, 12:25 AM »
I agree with Nino..

You're first starting to get in to it..

Start off easy and light.

Simply go on bodybuilding.com, check out exercises, and start with the basics.

Curls
Bench Press
Incline Bench Press
Lat Pull Downs
Seated Rows
Kickbacks
Rope Pulldowns
Shrugs.

Once you get into the hang, and start getting addicted.. Move on to more intermediate lifts...

I wouldn't do any squatting, lunges, or deadlifts until you're comfortable with intermediate lifts and ready to move on to more advanced.

Diet is absolutely the most important part.  80% of your body is made in the kitchen.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #268 on: September 12, 2013, 04:12 AM »
hola hola culiaos!

just wanted to drop a pick of my progress ! ive been doing lifting for 6 months, ive not gained much mass but the weight ive gained it's been waay clean

the picks are from the first month and some weeks (left photo) until the 6th month(right photo, im doing an stop, kinda bussy and some troubles (pain) with my forearm and shoulder)

i have to tx twyrfher for his help, he has helped me A LOT (not to say the only one, but almost :P) and i hope he can keep helping me

there u go (free)

« Reply #269 on: September 12, 2013, 12:16 PM »
nice xperia S