Forums
May 11, 2024, 11:23 AM

Author Topic: bodybuilding forum  (Read 29376 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: bodybuilding forum
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2012, 09:54 AM »
I dont have a clear idea about this either and not sure it'll be that popular, just trying to help heh

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2012, 10:40 AM »
To be frank, I don't see why you would need a forum for, I mean, an official maybe even stickied thread would be enough IMO.

Because these forums tend to die.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2012, 05:15 PM »
I came here to watch the the bodybuilding "forum" that some guys told me  :P
well, good luck next time.
Btw, oral steroids sucks... go to the vein man, less harmful.

Offline Husk

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 01:28 PM »
Btw, oral steroids sucks... go to the vein man, less harmful.

awww mate u dun wanna go there, I did that and my balls disappeared... xDDDDdddddddd maybe  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2012, 03:53 PM »
Here we go, taken during bulking up period a while ago. Now I'm a bit less defined cause of the damn injury :/

PS: Open Image (not "link") in a new Tab after you click on them here
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 03:57 PM by Desetroyah »

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2012, 09:02 AM »
Nice pics Deset.

How long till you're back to that level do you think?

;O

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2012, 10:13 AM »
not much, around 2weeks or so. The bulk is not lost easily as long as you eat relatively properly in your break.

Important tip: if you find yourself in situations where you cant workout for a few weeks it only takes working out once a week but with 90% weight and 6-7 reps with 1-2min intervals (2-3sets) to maintain your max strength levels and since this workout is pretty easy, you can do all muscle groups (you can even use compound exercises like chin-ups, tricept dips, push-ups etc so that the workout takes even less) once and you'll be kept at a stable level for up to 5weeks like this.

I dont think I'll go for a leaning stage this summer, I'm happy with my definition even now and I wanna get even more dense before I attempt to shed all the fat.

My goal is to create such dense muscle ( I dont wanna increase body weight anymore, I'm already big enough for my taste) that even relatively prolonged absence from the gym for whatever reason wont affect my overall fitness level.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2012, 10:26 AM »
Glad you put on some shorts for the third picture, after the first two, i felt like there was going to be a large helping of cock in my future  ;D

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2012, 10:28 AM »
Glad you put on some shorts for the third picture, after the first two, i felt like there was going to be a large helping of cock in my future  ;D

Disclaimer: ALL PICS were taken with shorts.

maybe cropping them made them worse I guess :P

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2012, 05:05 PM »
Cool. Hopefully I'll have some update pics in a month or two.

:)

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2012, 07:34 PM »
My goal is to create such dense muscle ( I dont wanna increase body weight anymore, I'm already big enough for my taste) that even relatively prolonged absence from the gym for whatever reason wont affect my overall fitness level.
Go for a sarcomeric workout instead sarcoplasmic, 5 reps max, or like you said before with 90%  :P

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2012, 09:28 PM »

Let's see how I change from now in another month or 2.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2012, 05:04 AM »

Let's see how I change from now in another month or 2.
damn cu you been hitting that head with the razor, you look hard as hell.  Don't want to run into you in the alley bro.  ;)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2012, 09:24 AM »
Lol, weird seeing your chest hairier than your head.

But yah, baldness is a good way to intimidate people, especially when you have spent hours in the mirror taking "tough guy face" pictures xD

« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2012, 10:30 AM »
But yah, baldness is a good way to intimidate people, especially when you have spent hours in the mirror taking "tough guy face" pictures xD

That makes no sense.  You starting?