Forums
May 15, 2024, 10:06 PM

Author Topic: Check out the shoes I have made =]  (Read 4487 times)

Re: Check out the shoes I have made =]
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2016, 03:09 PM »
Ohh i guess its this time of the year, so i will let myself paste this once again
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline Sensei

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 04:35 PM »
Ohh i guess its this time of the year, so i will let myself paste this once again

Hahahha. Only thing this clip misses is:

X Talent

Offline theredi

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 11:14 AM »
hahaha when i saw that toxic is back i was like: shieet i have to smoke before i read this, and im not disappointed :D. These pictures looks not bad but quality of this shoe = worst shit, but there are always some 12 year old who would like to wear them. After barman`s post my thinks are: lmfao it would be epic if toxic got busted coz bragging about his "stolen graphics shoes" here xDD. Anyway i work 13-21, and i worked 6-18 and even 6-21 sometimes and what? It doesnt mean that i cant be milionaire in 10 years so u better be worried about ur nasty ass mofo instead of talking shit about others  8)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 01:40 PM »
I could need a sponsor for my twitch channel, maybe we can arrange something Toxic!

Offline HHC

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2016, 02:55 PM »
Throw in some shoes with the sponsor deal. Kai will look sparkling in them  :-* ;D

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2016, 04:45 PM »
even in toilet i couldnt go with those shoes, is that kind of joke? or just very poor taste

Offline raffie

« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2016, 06:41 PM »
I bought some new underwear recently, very comfortable. Should I make a thread about it on Worms forums?

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 07:02 PM »
Of course You should, You did not notice yet that tusk forum has nothing to do with worms lately?

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2016, 04:37 PM »
u r all dumb

Offline avirex

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2016, 06:54 PM »
why do you come here once a year and basically brag about what your doing in life, if we are all such losers, who "still use these forums and play this game"

I won't even get into the fact that you are caught in lies every time you do come and brag... and everything you say or do is fabricated, exaggerated, or both. I just really want to know why you feel the need to brag to us "losers"

by the way lacoste your video there is doing quite well, over 100 views, I believe that's more veiws than any of toxics songs :)

also, if you truly make these shoes, which I doubt... then wouldn't you post a link to a place we can purchase them if anyone likes them? that's what entrepreneurs do.. they are constantly trying to sell... another thing.. your going to make 100 pairs soon?  did you think that through before lying? that's a very small amount when it comes to shoes. considering you have to stock so many different sizes...

long story short, your a liar.. you always do make my day when you show up at TUS though.

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 07:21 PM »
even if he is true, 1 question d u get on ur knees and suck his dick or what i f@#!n hate u

Offline Husk

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2016, 07:32 PM »
aeee toxic good to hear from u m8, loved the pics

I don't think bragging is welcome in these forums... but I guess these topics are fun? just my 2 cents m8

Offline vesuvio

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2016, 12:43 AM »
did u every try to win a soccer game in poland ?

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2016, 07:09 AM »
from toxic's shoes to refugees... uahuhauha coglioniiiiiiii! ahuaah

Offline ANO

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2016, 07:46 AM »
e i marò?