Forums
April 27, 2024, 06:58 AM

Author Topic: difficult life situation, please pay attention here  (Read 501 times)

Offline Lancelot

difficult life situation, please pay attention here
« on: January 23, 2024, 06:01 PM »
Guys, I welcome you and want to ask the community for help.  :(

I’ve been playing here for quite a long time, albeit with breaks for other matters or other life issues. And that's why I want to ask for help.

My only relative in the family (father) is now in the hospital after a stroke. He will have to go through a long and difficult path to recovery, starting from expensive drugs and ending with long rehabilitation after illness.

Since I am now unemployed, it is very difficult for me to provide my father with everything he needs. My housemates turned out to be closer than my brothers and sisters combined, and they try to help me, but the main burden of responsibility lies with me. I am constantly with my father in the hospital, and after this I will be at home with him for a long time until he fully recovers.

Besides, I wanted to return partially to the game, but now this is impossible, because IRL will always be more important than games.

Therefore, I would like to ask the local players, if possible, to help a little financially, so that my load becomes at least a little lighter than it is now. Because if something goes wrong, it will affect my sanity, and perhaps not only that. I can't just lose my only family member.

I won't bother with card numbers, I'll just indicate my PayPal here. I would be eternally grateful for any help.

Spoiler! View

paypal:

gadzet32@gmail.com
Denis Terentyev

Thank you for your attention. I will visit tus forum from sometime. See you soon guyz.

p.s - I hope I haven't violated any rules for creating a topic on the forum. if this happens, please move the topic to the correct section, thank you

Offline Rafka

Re: difficult life situation, please pay attention here
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 05:44 PM »
Wish U all the best man

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 09:21 PM »
sorry to hear that, but i dont think peoples here will help you, maybe only with words like me.

stay strong ae!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Lancelot

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 07:31 AM »
I would like to thank a certain Paul Harvey, who was recently able to help financially in difficult times. Thanks to this, I was able to purchase some medications that are required for treatment.

God bless you and your loved ones. There is only one health, take care of it above all else.

Peace.