Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:14 AM

Author Topic: Dreaming  (Read 5158 times)

Offline rash

Re: Dreaming
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 10:47 AM »
Take care to Husk  ;)

I often dream i lose my teeth lol, i feel a tooth falling then another then i spit all my teeth lol its f@#!ing horrible.
i also often dream that i fell down the stairs, the good thing is i woke up immediatly  :D

ps: i also dream im a prisoner on camelos tent  ;D

Offline HHC

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 11:10 AM »
I often dream i lose my teeth lol, i feel a tooth falling then another then i spit all my teeth lol its f@#!ing horrible.

I have those a lot too. Guess it has to do with feelings of inadequacy.. you know, being unable to make a difference in a situation you don't like to be in. Can't bite when you don't have any teeth.  :-[

Ray needs therapy IMO, dickface!

Offline theredi

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 11:25 AM »
mostly i remember situtions in my dreams where I try to run away from something but i feel like my legs weight 1000kg each so i run like a statue or dont run at all :D or i feel like i run but im all the time at same spot :O, other thing is when i dream that im fighting with somebody, i smash mofo with 100 hits but i cant harm or even reach his nasty mouth. I also sometimes dream that i fall down from very high point and wake up just centymeters from the ground. The most annoying thing is when I dream that i try to fly but its always very hard but 1 time i did!!! daamn it feeled good :D, the rest of my dreams are just 2fooked up 2remember

edit

i just also remembered that 1 time i wanted to kick something very hard in my dream so i did and next thing i woke up and WTF? i just realised that i kicked wall really hard ;O
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 11:27 AM by theredi »

Offline Ray

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 11:25 AM »
At least I was being honest... :P I sometimes have falling dreams too, when you just fall and fall and it never ends, gosh, that's so great, when you wake up, such a funny feeling in your legs and everything. :)

Nude dreams? When you show up at school with no clothes on? Sometimes I dreamt combinations too, I was falling nude out of the sky. :D

And yea, one more thing I usually dream, it's this helpless feeling, when I have something to do but I can't do it! It's a horrible feeling, I picture myself sitting, unable to stand up and I can see a watch going and I'm running out of time, I can't stand up, can't do anything, that freaking me out usually. :-X
mostly i remember situtions in my dreams where I try to run away from something but i feel like my legs weight 1000kg each so i run like a statue or dont run at all :D or i feel like i run but im all the time at same spot :O, other thing is when i dream that im fighting with somebody, i smash mofo with 100 hits but i cant harm or even reach his nasty mouth. I also sometimes dream that i fall down from very high point and wake up just centymeters from the ground. The most annoying thing is when I dream that i try to fly but its always very hard but 1 time i did!!! daamn it feeled good :D, the rest of my dreams are just 2fooked up 2remember
So similar!!!

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 11:38 AM »

Nude dreams? When you show up at school with no clothes on? Sometimes I dreamt combinations too, I was falling nude out of the sky. :D

haha yeah forgot about these, had them too, couple times, 1 momment i just stand in the hall and talk with my friends and suddenly :OOO where are my clothes?? and i start to run to my home to wear up but i cant escape the school :<<<<

and 1 time i had really scary nightmare, there was no frightening situations at all but i was walking across the street next to my flat, and i just felt like in old pc game where are invisible walls in the end of map, and i couldnt go somewhere else and was starting to think that im never going to escape, that i`ll spend the rest of my life in that small "box" and it was really really long dream, i think i`ll never forget it, it was one of the biggest relief i ever felt when i finally woke up.

Offline Husk

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2011, 11:56 AM »
some of the dreams r just nasty. like when I was in the army and every othernight I saw dreams where I went home and no more army for me, but then I wake up at our garrison.

same with when u r broke and u dream about having money so u can buy birthday/christmas presents for ur brothers, sisters and parents. and u wake up facing the fact u can't buy them presents ):

Offline Maciej

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 12:31 PM »
lol, once I had a dream I'm sitting on throne and... yeh you guessed, I pee in bed xD

another time while I was dreaming I'm in the swimming pool the alram started to tinkle and in my dream it was lifeguard who started to whistle, to get ppl know it's time to leave the pool :P

and I like dreaming I'm falling in precipice, nice feeling!

and it's really rarely when I remmeber my dreams, but I often had same like rash with teeth and same with running like theredi :P
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 12:35 PM by Maciej »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 12:44 PM »
ever i Had dream about fly at chair xD I was flying in all my town xD

Offline theredi

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2011, 12:58 PM »
long time i didint have one of those but feeew years ago couple times i was dreaming about the judgement day and i was going to hell ;o

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2011, 01:16 PM »
Straight up the weirdest dream I ever had, and I swear I am not lying about this, I was around 13 I think:

It started out like the film "Predator" that kind of scenery in the Jungle, not with the actual Predator or Arnold or anything, just that type of place, I was walking around and it turned into a sort of maze, I came to a dead end with a brightly shining golden trophy resting up on top of a small pillar, I tried to pick it up, the very second I tried this, I immediately woke up, ran to the bathroom and threw up...

I got back to sleep, and wtf, I was exactly where i'd left off in my dream, this had never happened before normally dreams always return somehow different or in another place but this one returned to there, so I was walking about and found another shining golden trophy and when I tried to pick it up, I woke up, went to the toilet and threw up again.

So I wiped myself up cleaned my mouth and drank a shitload of water and went back to sleep, it started from where it left off again, I remember in my dream telling myself to wake up cuz I was actually really scared now, I didn't want to look for another stupid golden trophy but I eventually ran into a dead end and there was a trophy there upon a pillar shining brightly... I turned round to run away and it was a dead end, I tried to wake up but I couldn't it was so f@#!ing real, it seemed the only choice I had was to try and pick up the trophy, so I picked it up and actually managed to pick it up this time and it just melted in my hands the whole jungle around me melted away, I woke up and was sick again...

This time my Mum was fed up cuz I was keeping her up all night and we sat up and had a talk for some hours, then I went back to bed had a normal dream and woke up the next day as normal...

Offline DENnis

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2011, 02:44 PM »
99% I can't remember my dreams because I'm playing WA in the night  ???

Offline Rok

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2011, 03:20 PM »
Already mentioned in this thread: falling down, loosing teeth and being naked in public - three most common dreams of human kind, don't know in what order.

When I was a kid, I think around 7, I had a repeating nightmare of something squeezing me to death, I was waking up all sweaty remembering the horrible squeezing feeling in my belly, but I never knew what exactly was the dream about. Years later I watched the movie 'Who Framed Rogger Rabbit' and it hit me: I had the nightmare because I watched the bad guy getting run over by a roller in the movie. :)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2011, 03:50 PM »
Already mentioned in this thread: falling down, loosing teeth and being naked in public - three most common dreams of human kind, don't know in what order.

I don't believe that, cuz i've never had a dream losing my teeth or being naked in public...

I've had the falling down one a couple of times I can remember like...

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 04:21 PM »
When I was a kid I had this repeating dream that I'm trapped inside a whale and I use a knife to tear apart its blow hole and get free :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 04:23 PM »
Read The Head Trip by Jeff Warren.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper