Forums
May 15, 2024, 02:17 PM

Author Topic: Einstein  (Read 8167 times)

Offline nino

Re: Einstein
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 07:56 AM »
Desetroyah you do CARE about karma, peoples like me, avi and even komo just joke about it, thats what i see.

u made 2 threads about and a f@#!ing dumb theory which just should u r pretty bad in logic lol, so now just tell us, who f@#!ing care about karma ?

i can smite komo and get smited for someone else but life goes on, my bull still have same value and thats the matter u gringo burro!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 08:08 AM »
Desetroyah you do CARE about karma, peoples like me, avi and even komo just joke about it, thats what i see.

u made 2 threads about and a f@#!ing dumb theory which just should u r pretty bad in logic lol, so now just tell us, who f@#!ing care about karma ?

i can smite komo and get smited for someone else but life goes on, my bull still have same value and thats the matter u gringo burro!

ok, first things first:

1)stop cursing in your language, this is just rude and not funny as you think for an adult
2)I must say it again: I dont care if you think I care about it!
3)YOU are the ones being pathetic and say you dont care but just now you applauded all your buddies = you do care

and stop humiliating yourself and everyone's intelligence by saying you guys dont care about what others say or do and that you're "doing it just for fun".

In the end you managed to turn this about me, so, I'll start saying "I freakin love karma" every 5 words so that I make your work easier repeating.

I dont give a damn, I'm happy that some ppl understood and saw what you really are:

Freedom to Bitch, thats what you are (I freakin love karma), you lay low, being the sly children that you are and only care about being 12years old and acting like that (I freakin love karma). Its not even "freedom" since its not like you have the balls to say things in the open, you dont need freedom to curse at other ppl from your own closet ;) (I freakin love karma)

Look at log right now, your buddies applauded (thank god THEY dont care about applauds either), and then you can look ppl in the eye and say "we do this for fun, making fun of other ppl who care about karma" (I freakin love karma).

Why did you just applaud them if none of you care nino? Please tell us (I freakin love karma)

YOU are a bunch of children who havent grown up and think you're too smart for us (I freakin love karma), well, you are simply too dumb to realise and you lack the balls to admit (to yourselves) you have just been exposed and you continue repeating the same little things, this is just sad (I freakin love karma)

Lets see what you have to say now...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:23 AM by Desetroyah »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 08:18 AM »

Says the guy with 201 lol xD

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2011, 08:20 AM »

Says the guy with 201 lol xD

No man please, stop talking about numbers and focus on the shit they do wrong and then pretend to not know anything about it!  Please, keep this about wrong attitude, not about numbers, you're missing the point as well, you're not helping :P

This isnt about you or me, this is about seeing sly and dishonest ppl who think they're smart and they can do whatever they want without anyone knowing.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:29 AM by Desetroyah »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2011, 08:51 AM »
Lol, i'll joke with my friend, nino, when I decide and whenever I want, thanks for playing.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2011, 08:58 AM »
Lol, i'll joke with my friend, nino, when I decide and whenever I want, thanks for playing.

haha, whatever you say man, whatever :P

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2011, 09:04 AM »
lol
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2011, 09:23 AM »

Glad to hear it :P

Offline Alien

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2011, 12:17 PM »

Glad to hear it :P

rofl nino has made ​​you his slave !!!!!!!!! huahuahue xD

Offline angus

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2011, 12:21 PM »
wetf is going on here haha

Offline Peja

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2011, 12:30 PM »

trolololololo FoS PARTY
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Husk

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2011, 12:38 PM »
dese will u stop bitching if we all applaud u?

Offline philie

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2011, 12:43 PM »
Desetroyah:
nino is right. we're just making fun of it.
but you are right too. all you said.
you are just taking it way too serious. i dont mean your karma. but the karma system in general and how people use it (or mess with it).
maybe you should get a shirt of this:

i'm more like acab, so -1 for you, lol

btw: Freedom to Bitch fits more than you might think...

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2011, 12:48 PM »
Desetroyah:
nino is right. we're just making fun of it.
but you are right too. all you said.
you are just taking it way too serious. i dont mean your karma. but the karma system in general and how people use it (or mess with it).

btw: Freedom to Bitch fits more than you might think...

1)nino is right in what he says but what he says doesnt reply to what I was asking
2)an honest thanks cause you seem to have read and understood at least what I said
3)I am taking serious the I'm-kinda-annoyed-with-you-guys-with-your-attitude and thats what I was trying to say
4)Freedom2Bitch would be a precise and honest title at least ;)

and now, I want you to answer to only this question for all to see cause nino didnt:

Why do you applaud each other routinely (nothing to do with good posts, or if someone even posted anything) if you dont care about karma?

PS: Husk, go join FoS and stop wasting forum space with silly trolling
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 12:51 PM by Desetroyah »

Offline Alien

« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2011, 12:50 PM »
karma police xDDDDD