Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:26 PM

Author Topic: Einstein  (Read 8166 times)

Offline Peja

Re: Einstein
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2011, 12:57 PM »

Why do you applaud each other routinely (nothing to do with good posts, or if someone even posted anything) if you dont care about karma?

u will find the answer in the official rules of FoS:

1st RULE: You do not talk about FoS.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FoS.

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/fos/rules/

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline philie

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2011, 12:58 PM »
Why do you applaud each other routinely (nothing to do with good posts, or if someone even posted anything) if you dont care about karma?

what i already said: because we are having fun with it.

Offline philie

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2011, 01:00 PM »
oh shit, i broke both rules  :D

« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 01:03 PM by philie »

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2011, 01:02 PM »

what i already said: because we are having fun with it.

I see. Fair enough, I got the answer I guess. Its still hypocritical but I guess there's nothing wrong with annoying ppl *feels kinda stupid* :)

I prefer annoying ppl with pointing out everything they do wrong (civilised always though, which makes it more annoying for them), thats where we clashed. Nothing personal guys :)

This topic is done.

EDIT: thanks for being a good sport :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 01:05 PM by Desetroyah »

Offline philie

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2011, 01:05 PM »
over the last half hour my karma raised by 4 points, weeee, lol

Offline nino

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2011, 03:35 PM »
and now, I want you to answer to only this question for all to see cause nino didnt:

dude..lol..u care to much  :D

but ok ill tell you, what does makes peoples like me care to karma, cos there always will be peoples like you hauhauhau  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2011, 03:41 PM »
dude..lol..u care to much  :D

but ok ill tell you, what does makes peoples like me care to karma, cos there always will be peoples like you hauhauhau  ;D

you keep saying this but if I cared so much I would've shut the hell up and wait till you guys forgot about it and stopped smiting.

I started this cause I care about saying whats on my mind more than I care about karma.

about the second part: it makes you like 99% of ppl online so this is nothing you should be so proud of it ;) peace

Offline nino

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2011, 03:47 PM »
one more time ill tell you dude, iam being, acting here, the way iam, same as you say u r doing.

well look, iam the coolest wormer, iam the funniest player, do you really think someone could act like that "false"just to have a good karma in a f@#!ing forum? c'mom thats what makes you care much more than me @ this.

you really dont know a f@#! about me and again, u care to much about all this thing.

iam really proud for being myself.

And everyone here who know me well can confirm it.  ;)

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2011, 03:54 PM »
one more time ill tell you dude, iam being, acting here, the way iam, same as you say u r doing.

well look, iam the coolest wormer, iam the funniest player, do you really think someone could act like that "false"just to have a good karma in a f@#!ing forum? c'mom thats what makes you care much more than me @ this.

you really dont know a f@#! about me and again, u care to much about all this thing.

iam really proud for being myself.

And everyone here who know me well can confirm it.  ;)

keep repeating it, it will come true one day ;)

I never said you're boring or stupid, you could be a cool guy but all I said is I dont like some things you guys do.

Plus, now I think you're cocky and you're using your previous history in worms to look cool = not cool for me

we dont have to like everyone, you think I care too much, I think your group is pretentious and silly.

lets say we disagree, shake hands and move on. cheers

Offline Alien

« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2011, 04:10 PM »
Quote from: Desetroyah
over and out

Quote from: nino
over and out.

yes i believe that, you've both convinced me !

Offline nino

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2011, 04:28 PM »
so Desetroyah thats it, i can even agree with u thats silly joke and stuff, but much more silly is really care with it like u r doing, like i said take it easy, u just encourage us keep joking like this, cos there would be no clown if there were no laugh ae.

but ye handshake dude thanks  :D

Offline Husk

« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2011, 04:30 PM »
dun worry dese u'll have a good karma =) just post somethin cool and ppl appluad u

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2011, 04:52 PM »
haha, guys, we are at the same place as we were 2 pages ago, so lesson of the day:

"You cant help ppl who are unwilling/unable to understand"

where's a "close topic" button when you need it ;)

Offline Alien

« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2011, 05:00 PM »

here, everyone can press it !
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 05:04 PM by Alien »

« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2011, 05:38 PM »
The best way to show you don't care is not posting ;D
Flawless theory to help me kick out uninterested players from cups.