Forums
May 15, 2024, 04:01 AM

Author Topic: Electric Cigarettes  (Read 6658 times)

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
Re: Electric Cigarettes
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2011, 05:06 PM »
Eletric cigarettes sux for me. Classic cigarette rulez (:

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2011, 05:07 PM »
but if you smoke 4 cigs to your daily coffee, worms game, tv show, after the sex or cause you are nervous or whatever...
then it isn't so easy anymore.

ahaha looks like me  >:(

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2011, 05:10 PM »

After I take the time to highlight this very important information for smokers, thats what you choose to say?

That weed f@#!ed your brain hard boy, -1 for you

+ Enjoy degenerating your health when there is a perfectly viable alternative out there that you would enjoy more than traditional cigs, save money on, and improve your health.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 05:15 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 05:53 PM »

After I take the time to highlight this very important information for smokers, thats what you choose to say?

+ Enjoy degenerating your health when there is a perfectly viable alternative out there that you would enjoy more than traditional cigs, save money on, and improve your health.

>>>Thx. I love degenerate my health. I drunk more alcohol smoke cigarettes and weed, no sport etc.f@#! that. Enjoy

Offline rash

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 05:56 PM »
all e-cig are full of nicotine or there is some without ?

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 06:00 PM »
Throsti if you're being sarcastic thats dumb, if you're being serious thats dumber.

If bad news hits you, you'll remember this thread ;)

Rash, the cigarette is re-usable, its the juice you buy for it that contains the nicotine. They are available from very strong right down to a 0 nicotine content.

You said you'd given up smoking though and thats great, I would ignore this thread completely 8 )
worm and learn

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 06:12 PM »
Throsti if you're being sarcastic thats dumb, if you're being serious thats dumber.

If bad news hits you, you'll remember this thread ;)

Rash, the cigarette is re-usable, its the juice you buy for it that contains the nicotine. They are available from very strong right down to a 0 nicotine content.

You said you'd given up smoking though and thats great, I would ignore this thread completely 8 )

>>>I was serious dude. Health?? I don`t care. Phew

Offline rash

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 06:18 PM »
if there is a way to smoke without getting all the shit of the classic cigs and without getting addicted to nicotine i want it héhé.
Even if i stopped 6 years ago i still want sometimes to f@#!ing smoke !

Offline nino

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 08:02 PM »
rash, try fumo de rolo ( google it ).

here is an exeple of a woman who smokes since a kid and still alive. xD

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline rash

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 09:03 PM »
rofl thx to ur pic i dont want anymore to smoke !!
u forgot to mention that this woman is only 30 years old  :D

Offline nino

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 09:26 PM »
nah man shes 137 believe
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2011, 05:04 AM »

You are out of place Nail, it's good and everything you are showing this to people to try and help them, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and choose what they would prefer, and when you are saying "that you would enjoy more" just isn't true, I recently quit smoking, it was easy for me, luckily, for others it's not so easy, I had a shot of M3ntals e-cig thing, and while it does have a sort of nice taste, it doesn't have that "hit" that real cigarettes give.

Without a doubt your option is "healthier", but then again, "healthier" doesn't always mean more enjoyable, please remember some people don't care if they die from smoking, if someone choses to say "e-cigs" suck and they prefer real cigs, don't try and act better than them, if he wants to say that, fair enough, he didn't insult you or direct his comment towards you, he was just stating his opinion and you openly mock him for it, sorry, but that's pretty arrogant.

-1 for you for disrespecting others opinions. (i'll plus 1 you again though lol, cuz I love the way you put your 1st post together xD)

Also i'd like to add to Nails list of pros:

For UK and other countries with a public smoking ban, there is no law against using the e-cig indoors, so you can smoke it freely in a pub without harming others, you might get a few funny looks, but that wouldn't stop me if I was into this e-cig lol.

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2011, 06:56 AM »

You are out of place Nail, it's good and everything you are showing this to people to try and help them, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion and choose what they would prefer, and when you are saying "that you would enjoy more" just isn't true, I recently quit smoking, it was easy for me, luckily, for others it's not so easy, I had a shot of M3ntals e-cig thing, and while it does have a sort of nice taste, it doesn't have that "hit" that real cigarettes give.

Without a doubt your option is "healthier", but then again, "healthier" doesn't always mean more enjoyable, please remember some people don't care if they die from smoking, if someone choses to say "e-cigs" suck and they prefer real cigs, don't try and act better than them, if he wants to say that, fair enough, he didn't insult you or direct his comment towards you, he was just stating his opinion and you openly mock him for it, sorry, but that's pretty arrogant.

-1 for you for disrespecting others opinions. (i'll plus 1 you again though lol, cuz I love the way you put your 1st post together xD)

Also i'd like to add to Nails list of pros:

For UK and other countries with a public smoking ban, there is no law against using the e-cig indoors, so you can smoke it freely in a pub without harming others, you might get a few funny looks, but that wouldn't stop me if I was into this e-cig lol.

>>> +1 for you Komo. You`re right (:

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 06:58 AM »

I wonder if the UK Government will try and intriduce an E-Cig ban across the UK lol.

Offline cOke

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2011, 05:15 PM »
I'm still undecided - got a shit one made of cheap chinese plastic and it didnt do anything for me, but seeing the benefits i'm gonna try again with a decent one.

Hopefully you have saved my life NAiL :P

edit: I'm reading on that liberty site some thing about having spare atomisers to hand - what is that about? How long does one last because they're another tenner each. I dunno if they're saying get spares just to get you to buy em or if they burn out regularly or what?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2011, 05:25 PM by madog »
HNN4EVA