Forums
May 09, 2024, 11:51 AM

Author Topic: I need help  (Read 2655 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: I need help
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2012, 05:30 AM »
How much would you lose if you lost it all?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: I need help
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2012, 08:31 AM »
Indeed Ropa, they do have become far more strict on all this in the recent years. The bookie I'm talking about is a foreign one with residence in Malta. They are under license from Malta's Government, and losing their license by letting under-aged people gamble is certainly not good.

I've been having the same thoughts Komo, on how well they actually check my ID - whether they check my ID up against my account information, or if they just check that I'm of legal age and what not. Will be exciting to see if it's approved or rejected anyway ^^ There's not point of return now

If it's in Malta they might not bother with checking the checksums because that would involve having to contact some sort of Norwegian civil agency. However, I'm only assuming things, for all we know, they might be checking the checksums automatically under some collaborative system enforced by new ruling. But I think it's positive they're not based were you live.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.