Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:53 PM

Author Topic: Euro 2016 prediction game (win a copy of WMD!)  (Read 11143 times)

Offline HHC

Re: Euro 2016 prediction game (win a copy of WMD!)
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2016, 12:00 PM »
i know johny, thats why you should never bet on sports for money. And if you do, only on obscure matches of which the odds are way off.

Anyhow, pretty sure quite a few people will have at least 50% of the semi finalists correct. Unless it's another Greece wins cup, but I doubt it :O

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2016, 12:01 PM »
you should never bet on sports for money

???
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2016, 12:18 PM »
Even if no one is close, there will still be someone who is closest, so what's the problem?

Offline HHC

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2016, 12:35 PM »
welcome uzur :)
13 in, looks like we're heading for 16-18 participants.

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2016, 01:05 PM »
aww im too lazy to predict ALL results BEFORE uero begins

would be better to allow predictions before each match
and give few points for the right guess

and sum it all at the end

Offline Maciej

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2016, 01:08 PM »
When sign up is closed will you show predictions of players?

Offline Uzurpator

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2016, 01:10 PM »
aww im too lazy to predict ALL results BEFORE uero begins

would be better to allow predictions before each match
and give few points for the right guess

and sum it all at the end
u can make it here http://europredictor.uefa.com/match/yourpredictions/1
register, win prizes, etc :)

03:08: surgeonb2b`ckc> eh Uzur ur my nightmare

Offline HHC

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2016, 01:47 PM »
uh, its too much work to fill in a form in 5 mins, but not too much work to log in to a website before every single match to give your predictions? lol :D
I'm actually doing it like this so that you're done in a short bit of time and don't have to worry about deadlines and stuff anymore after.

@Maciej: yes. Putting it all in a notepad file as we speak. I will also post all predictions for the day's matches here on the forum + results/standings when the matches are done.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2016, 02:08 PM »
The only thing that takes a bit more time is to see how the teams will advance in the ko-s based on your group match predictions.
+ to determinate the winners of those matches + winners in quarters, semis and final.
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2016, 05:56 PM »
uh, its too much work to fill in a form in 5 mins, but not too much work to log in to a website before every single match to give your predictions?
Yes, exactly
Im not using random number generator to predict the scores, right? when I do my bets I always analyze the squad, the mood, the ins and outs. If you expect me to do all the bets in 5 mins, im not sure if you're serious at all. Log in to a website is another story, it takes me a click with autologging and shortkeys

Offline HHC

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2016, 08:35 PM »
It's up to you how much time you put into it. Not every1 in here is as obsessed about sports betting as you. You can do as you please. I think most people spent about 10-20 mins on this, not much more. It's what you want it to be. You can put in a lot of effort or just do a quick guess to get a chance at the prize.

Offline Sensei

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2016, 10:20 PM »
The only thing that takes a bit more time is to see how the teams will advance in the ko-s based on your group match predictions.
+ to determinate the winners of those matches + winners in quarters, semis and final.

Yeah, figured out it would take way too much time to concetrate, so just did it in less than 10 minutes haha :)
There will be some major mistakes in my predictions.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2016, 07:29 AM »

Im not using random number generator to predict the scores, right? when I do my bets I always analyze the squad, the mood, the ins and outs.

Lol @ you if you do this any day other than matchday

which isn't the format of this football pool

but thanks for sharing your amazing methods
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2016, 05:18 PM »
I only bet that gipsies will f@#!  frog-eater at very start of euro, then poland will draw with ireland, loose with german, and draw with ukraine

Offline HHC

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2016, 06:52 PM »
Predictions for tonight:

France vs Romenia:
3-0 (Ryan)
3-1 (HHC,SPW,Triad,Uzurpator)
2-0 (Aerox,barman,Csongi,Husk,Maciej,MrTPenguin,Sensei,spleen)
2-1 (Senator)
1-0 (Anubis)

Will upload the complete predictions in 1st post at half-time.
We start with 15 players. Unless someone joins within the last 10 mins of the deadline xD