Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:23 AM

Author Topic: Goodbye Mole (◕◡◕)/  (Read 3348 times)

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
Goodbye Mole (◕◡◕)/
« on: May 10, 2016, 01:55 PM »
Yes, this post basically means that I will never pick Mole in any Tus. Nothing like this will ever happen:

randem persn: tus any1?
zal: me
zal: I pick mole

Here on TUS I was an asshole to quite a few people. My subjective view on fairness made me insult certain players... and well... I am just a human I guess. I happen to have some episodes of mania but I know there should be no excuse... :( that's all I can say...

A few days ago I filled my everlasting goal which was to win 100x Tus Mole games in a row, challenging always the best molers or generally very good wormers, who were simply online. The last Mole Tus game I lost was +1 year ago. I had many horrors but I managed to stay on the battlefield. Now it's time to start Classic TUS for real and give it definately more importance, probably t17, elite, bng, hysteria.

In case there are any enthusiasts of molership, during these 100x Tus Games there were among others:

Piki - 12x
Jago - 7x
Vesuvio - 5x
ExZo - 5x
Mycy - 4x
Harpy - 4x
HusH - 2x
Duke-Nukem - 2:0 (bo3)

Top Horror Matches from 100x

the most depressive breakthrough - Piki (94th game) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-208685/
the most unlucky placement - Vesuvio (89th game) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-205865/
the most desperate mole precision - Piki (72nd game) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-203259/
the most forward-planned game - Duke-Nukem (63rd game, 2nd round) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-201856/
the biggest miracle in the end of the game - Duke-Nukem (63rd game, 1st round) ~ https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/game-201856/

So yea... It's been a while... 10 mole seasons... Goodbye Mole :-[

★ Mole Overall Standings ★
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 07:09 PM by Zalo »

Offline FMA

Re: Goodbye Mole (◕◡◕)/
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 02:03 PM »
100 wins in a row is quite a big achievement... I wonder if this has ever happened before.

Offline ANO

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 02:10 PM »
what is mole?  :o

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 02:35 PM »
Well Zalo, you are the guy who got the perfect mole shopper skills. It's my dream to become the top player in one of the W:A schemes. It is a really good achievement that not even one player have ever beat you in your perfect scheme.
I wish you to become the best in other schemes as well. :)
Mole will cry for you... well I mean in TUS, not in funners. xD
gG TFL for ya. <3

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Online vesuvio

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 02:37 PM »
that isactually not true
^^

Offline Darmin

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 02:41 PM »
Zalo, congratulations on one-hundredth win in a row in moles. It's cool.
Someday I will have 100  ;D
Mole lived, Mole lives, Mole will live )))))

Offline spleen17

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 03:02 PM »
Vn Zalo :) Even though I don't enjoy mole personally it is still extremely impressive to see someone completely master a scheme like this, well done.

Think you are only the second player to reach +100 winning streak in a single scheme (correct me if I'm wrong anyone?)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 03:06 PM »
Still not liking you, but hats off. Impressive streak.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 03:25 PM »
So Zalo, enlight me...

1/3 of this post is about you apologizing on your behaviour.... that's cool, i appreciated when i read it, you finally got it.

I was happy until i read the rest 2/3 of this post.... Jesus... i'm willing, are you the new komo?? Probably a bit worse and more egocentric i think, 2/3 of post about your Mole's opponents and Mole's game, and finally a fancy Mole Shopper link? What the f@#!? Everyone is happy about your 100+ winning streak, no need to make an useless chronology like that, i just can't... bah... no words, seriously
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:34 PM by Sbaffo »

Offline spleen17

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2016, 03:41 PM »
are you the new komo?? Probably a bit worse and more egocentric i think

That second part is not possible :D

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2016, 03:59 PM »
Baffu, what the f@#!?
I never have seen you being positive anywhere lol.

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2016, 04:00 PM »
VGJ, Mole Terminator. New horizons ahaed, time to dethrone them all hahah

Offline Zalo

• Poland Poland
  • May the mole be with you (◕◡◕)/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2016, 04:00 PM »
So Zalo, enlight me...

1/3 of this post is about you apologizing on your behaviour.... that's cool, i appreciated when i read it, you finally got it.

I was happy until i read the rest 2/3 of this post.... Jesus... i'm willing, are you the new komo?? Probably a bit worse and more egocentric i think, 2/3 of post about your Mole's opponents and Mole's game, and finally a fancy Mole Shopper link? What the f@#!? Everyone is happy about your 100+ winning streak, no need to make an useless chronology like that, i just can't... bah... no words, seriously

well... it's not like I write posts everyday... I wrote about something that took me 1 year of my useless life... something stupid but that series was the only concern I had. Sorry then...

The thing is that....

I always saw mass numbers of posts where zalo loses or when zalo fails a match... dude... if it wasn't for that I wouldn't boast myself here. It's like the only post I wanted to make and just stop hearing about my fails from the past. Well... future classic games will speak for themselves. I will remain silent from now.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 04:07 PM by Zalo »

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2016, 05:57 PM »
GJ Zalo :) I'm sure, you will improve and soon you will pwn in clasic league ;)

Baffu, what the f@#!?
I never have seen you being positive anywhere lol.

ye It's true XD

Still not liking you, but hats off. Impressive streak.
You don't like everybody xD

Offline skunk3

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2016, 08:14 PM »
100 consecutive wins is indeed an impressive streak, but am I alone in feeling that mole shopper is extremely luck-based? I can't believe it's even a ranked scheme, to be honest. Every match more or less plays out the same, and it ultimately comes down to starting placement and crate luck every single time, no matter how good you are. Not trying to shit on your achievement or anything, this is just my worthless personal opinion. If I played ranked games and someone picked mole as their choice, I would literally groan out loud.