Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:21 AM

Author Topic: goodbye worms  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: goodbye worms
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 11:01 PM »
Yay!! :D I know avi, I would be your bitch any day!

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 11:05 PM »
aaaaaaaahahhaha, welcome to my sig big boy!

Offline SPW

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2010, 11:14 PM »
attention deficit syndrome ne1?  :o

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2010, 11:28 PM »
lol nah... i knew most would get it.. and most did. lol. and i had a laugh in the mean time...

i just felt like its been a while since zippo and beer made a goodbye thread, and worms needed one, thats all

Offline nino

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 12:27 AM »
man i was at office on phone, making a nice deal, while i was reading the forum , when i saw and read this thread, i couldnot progress with the business, and told the man i would call him later and after this i started to cry, my secretary asked me wtf happened nino? so i said, AVIREX QUIT WORMS!!!!!!!!!!, then she started to cry too...on my shoulders, now iam ok, cos i know was just a joke, but man, do no repeat this...iam not 15 year anymore and my heart is damaged cos cigarrets, thats to much emotion for me. :(
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 12:51 AM »
lmfao @ telling ur secrtary that i quit worm and she cried.. hahah that was funny to read! gg

Offline Rok

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 07:39 AM »
 :-* nino. The secretary line was really funny.

avirex, I still think you had a moment of weakness and that you changed your mind quickly!

+1 for both hehe
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 08:42 AM »
Man the game rox, i didn't played a long time and back again :D u can't left the game even if u wants :P
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 08:44 AM »
man i was at office on phone, making a nice deal, while i was reading the forum , when i saw and read this thread, i couldnot progress with the business, and told the man i would call him later and after this i started to cry, my secretary asked me wtf happened nino? so i said, AVIREX QUIT WORMS!!!!!!!!!!, then she started to cry too...on my shoulders, now iam ok, cos i know was just a joke, but man, do no repeat this...iam not 15 year anymore and my heart is damaged cos cigarrets, thats to much emotion for me. :(

seriously, OMG ! lol i haven't had a laugh like this for a month or 2, that was EPIC !

ah nino man, you ALWAYS crack me up and make me laugh, I wish we go hang out n go to clubs and your sex partys lol, be so fun :)

and Avi, LOL ! at this: CF: i really think u guys should become more active on the clan games.. long live u too!

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 09:26 AM »
heh, xD

trash can ne??
worm and learn

Offline Anubis

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 09:27 AM »
Nino could make the worst topics funny.

Nice thread, had to laugh. :)

Offline Hakfinn

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 09:51 AM »
Hai sibunA :P
Wanna play my maps? No problem, you can find my maps at http://www.wmdb.org/users/Hakfinn  Let's play and enjoy!

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 10:01 AM »
Throw yourself in the trash can nail lol, you seem to like it so much :D

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 10:11 AM »
YEHHH, thats what I like!

I like being told to get in the trash can, thats why I do it!
worm and learn

Offline Uber

• Sexmachine

• Norway Norway
  • ps ps clan

• You'll never walk alone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 10:18 AM »
haha Avi! :D <3

-You think you are pretty smart, but is was not me, and you became dumb.   Phanton.    <3