Forums
May 15, 2024, 06:20 AM

Author Topic: Green & the b2b thread...  (Read 9708 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Green & the b2b thread...
« on: December 07, 2012, 01:13 AM »
Why are you messing with that thread in the b2b forums?

Up until the point where I posted at least, no one said anything offensive, why are you being immature and messing with everyones posts? That isn't why all members of b2b were given rights to edit posts in those forums, I know I am not a part of b2b anymore but seriously, why the hell are you doing that? It's just wrong man what is your problem??

Offline Prankster

Re: Green & the b2b thread...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 01:29 AM »
I think it's funny

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 01:53 AM »
Personally i think it was a good call, that thread was going nowhere.
BRING IT ON!!!!

Offline theredi

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 03:18 AM »
Personally i think it was a good call, that thread was going nowhere.
hahahhahhahhahah

Offline darKz

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 04:15 AM »
I don't see the problem. It's a b2b thread and personally I found it hilarious as well. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 08:21 PM »
Fair enough then, you have all became selfish & arrogant.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 08:29 PM »
no
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:31 PM by OrangE »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 09:28 PM »
please

Offline OrangE

« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 09:37 PM »
please

no

« Last Edit: Today at 10:45 PM by Komito »

Offline Prankster

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 10:13 PM »
There 2 guys who asked to join b2b in the forums. 1st was just trying to insult us. 2nd one claimed things about himself that appear to be not true.
Also, it's written and known that we don't accept joining requests like that, honestly, I don't understand why people keep trying like that.
And just to be clear: b2b don't *need* new members.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 10:22 PM by Prankster »

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 01:03 AM »
Also, it's written and known that we don't accept joining requests like that, honestly, I don't understand why people keep trying like that.

Perhaps a little sticky on the main b2b forum about that would be handy :)

Offline Ramone

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 01:23 AM »

Perhaps a little sticky on the main b2b forum about that would be handy :)

Naaah, sticks ain't a foolproof..
Would be handy indeed, but it has nothing to do with..

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 02:58 AM »
Man i like green, that guy is a funny bastard, I've only played with him a couple of times but he's the man.  I enjoy your whole crew actually, maybe im just full of joy today, but i dream of the day where FoS and b2b will get together and hug it out.  Who wants hugs?  :-*

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 03:05 AM »
There 2 guys who asked to join b2b in the forums. 1st was just trying to insult us. 2nd one claimed things about himself that appear to be not true.
And just to be clear: b2b don't *need* new members.

Seriously dude, you guys have completly ruined b2b, used to be a very respectable community that new players looked up to, now you all think you so good you can't even give people an honest and fair explanation...

Yes I know it's written cuz it was ME who wrote that article, but at least when people asked to join in the past I would actually reply with the link to THAT thread, actually give them the time of the day and even if they couldn't join i'd still enjoy a few games with them, introduce them to anyone else in the guild, cuz that's how friendships start, people who enjoy things together enjoying them together...

I will admit this right now, losing b2b was one of the worst feelings i've had in my life, all the hard work, all the effort and friendship and time spend helping people, for you guys to end up treating it like this???

I don't understand why you couldn't just make another community of your own if all you wanna do is act all high n mighty treating people like crap and spreading rumours n stuff...

You definately shouldn't treat the forums like your personal playground editing peoples posts, that isn't why I gave everyone in b2b MOD rights in the 1st place...

I can't believe what u guys have done to b2b, I am honestly ashamed and hurt that my creation with wormf00d has came to this, and the real reason I quit playing WA is because of losing b2b to a bunch of guys that don't even care about "b2b" you guys might care about each other, but you definitely don't do ANY good for b2b, the community that was once looked up to and respected, I hope you are all happy...

You shoulda all just left and made your little secret society of IRC wormers guild and be done with it, and left the people who DO care about b2b and bng to it.

Offline Mayhem

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 03:07 AM »
So how would one acquire and inv from b2b if there is no application? Play time with members?
BRING IT ON!!!!